Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Bookworm_
Now most of us are green beans and red chilli here 😆😆
And nothing interesting we’re just playing color-color game for past two hours - so random!🤣
Green beans and red chillies 😂😂😂😂epic😂😂 what about Ench?😂
U randomly reminded me of that game..
Black shoes,black shoes change ur black shoes😂😂😂😂
any one knows it?😂
Originally posted by: shilpa2323
😂😂😂😂😂😂 Sab lage hui hai meme banane me
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByP-5HohrBB/?igshid=119r5ga2qwwz5
that Meme is everywhere😂😂
Can be PaRica list of food to eat😂😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
my bad I started 🤣but its faaar better than matsh I swear .
Were u stalker also that time ?
And thanks fr stalkin me 🤗🤣😨
Yes, better than kzk 😊 cant stand that pathetic face pack tracks🤢 but man Kya troll kiya tha tum logon ne uske face pe lagayi hui cheez ko 😆👏
Well, I'm a big time stalker🤭🤭 join tho abhi kiya😁 and people like you are ought to be stalked😳😆🤗
You guys finished 60 pages after I left, short update on what I missed please😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
You guys finished 60 pages after I left, short update on what I missed please😆
U have missed nothing! We were playing color color game
useless to read pages
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
Cauliflower rice..keto diet😆
Tera color change ho gaya na..
Sitara is spamming again with dream love confession clip 🙄
And it's hashtags for kzk are
Love
Lovetsory
Greatest love story 😆
U have missed nothing! We were playing color color game
useless to read pages
Haha no draammaa then😆
Ranveer singh also did a live 😂
When will Parth do