Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Wild_Cat
I'm Owl😆 I don't sleep at night😆
Welcome to owls club
Fact timeOriginally posted by: Aquabutterfly
I've heard this before. Hardy Sandhu ❤️
Hardy Sandhu wanted to be cricketer but he left cricket because of injury. He used to play Ranji.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Ok mummy bye🤣🤗
😂😂😂😂
Yeah Sam i was listening so I thought let's post here too
Mislxtape are my favourites
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Fact time
Hardy Sandhu wanted to be cricketer but he left cricket because of injury. He used to play Ranji.
Really? How did you find out?
I would be really happy to suggest some😆
Exactly. This is why I stick to the older sister role 🤣
Originally posted by: Wild_Cat
I would be really happy to suggest some😆
Ohhh ok 😇😂