hahah that's right mushkil waqt ki yahi ek bt achi ha pta chl jata ha who is by ur side either u wil have some people or u will have no one...but atleast pta to chlta ha ..😳
Yep. True that! 😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
hahah that's right mushkil waqt ki yahi ek bt achi ha pta chl jata ha who is by ur side either u wil have some people or u will have no one...but atleast pta to chlta ha ..😳
Yep. True that! 😆
hahah that's right mushkil waqt ki yahi ek bt achi ha pta chl jata ha who is by ur side either u wil have some people or u will have no one...but atleast pta to chlta ha ..😳
I agree, Humera.
Twinnie🤗
I miss you😭
Main yahi hu, meri jaan. 🤗
MIA kya hota hai?😕
Kya hua, twinnie? Main subah toh yahi thi.
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Kya hua, twinnie? Main subah toh yahi thi.
I don't know, I was just missing you a lot.😭