How could Chaaru break her own record I thought. Glad she didn't. Hello bolke gaayab😊
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
For Bluffmaster IF slots
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
How could Chaaru break her own record I thought. Glad she didn't. Hello bolke gaayab😊
Ohh
Unki taraf se main sorry bolti hu kaan pakadke.
Unko kuch important kaam hoga na.
Warna wo din me to thi na yahan.
Missed you too. But I'm thinking IF se sanyas le loon! Itni negativity.
ni ray aisa na krna...dafa kro bashers ko...hame effct ni hna
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
How could Chaaru break her own record I thought. Glad she didn't. Hello bolke gaayab😊
Mujhe ye padhke hasi aa rahi hai 🤣.
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Ohh
Unki taraf se main sorry bolti hu kaan pakadke.
Unko kuch important kaam hoga na.
Warna wo din me to thi na yahan.
Tum sabka side lo except for me😊
awww mri behnn....me 2...
charu love ur pikachu drawaing...u r vry talented...
charu love ur pikachu drawaing...u r vry talented...
Saara talent Chaaru ke paas hai