Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope not hectic..for CA i hv to study whole year nd for B.Com just few days before exam..currently my B.Com exams are going on thats y i m relaxed😆
Lol I have no idea how that works but it sounds fun
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope not hectic..for CA i hv to study whole year nd for B.Com just few days before exam..currently my B.Com exams are going on thats y i m relaxed😆
Lol I have no idea how that works but it sounds fun
Ohk..i hv seen this on fb..i liked this style
Ohhh ok
Yup just now yaar.
This May only.
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Lol I have no idea how that works but it sounds fun
Fun🤣..yeah adventure lol
Ohh... congratulations!! 🥳
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
About what are we studying..we all are students na😆
I see
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Nope not hectic..for CA i hv to study whole year nd for B.Com just few days before exam..currently my B.Com exams are going on thats y i m relaxed😆
Ohhh ok rashi.🤗
So bcom exams r going on.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
About what are we studying..we all are students na😆
Yesss 🤗
Good 🤗
🤗