Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Milly if u want ill get pre marry bajaj
Just dont discuss him here.its a request😆
Ill be honest ..... some times I really feel Prerna should get Mattied to soemone and leave Kolkatta forever....😆 .
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Milly if u want ill get pre marry bajaj
Just dont discuss him here.its a request😆
Ill be honest ..... some times I really feel Prerna should get Mattied to soemone and leave Kolkatta forever....😆 .
saas bahu ki khoob hui🤣🤣Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Oh yea and irony was we ourselves defended him 2 pages back but our conversation was twisted, screenshots were taken and posted on IG as Parth haters, Eri's solo stans 😂
Originally posted by: Z3EW52NQFIMXAJBS
Ill be honest ..... some times I really feel Prerna should get Mattied to soemone and leave Kolkatta forever....😆 .
Show band hojayega behen✋
anu sonOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Show band hojayega behen✋
Pre daughter will do raas leela
Cast : Parth and erica
anu sonOriginally posted by: abhiya_12
Show band hojayega behen✋
Pre daughter will do raas leela
Cast : Parth and erica
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Show band hojayega behen✋
She can move to Swiss😂😂😂
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Show band hojayega behen✋
Ho jaane, Shanti milegi sabko 😆
I read marriot 🤣Originally posted by: UUSKGURG32G4UDQT
Ill be honest ..... some times I really feel Prerna should get Mattied to soemone and leave Kolkatta forever....😆 .
Ekta ko Mubarak hoo yeh chu***ppa😒😂
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
saas bahu ki khoob hui🤣🤣
Tumhe bada majjaa raha hain mendak....😆