Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Yes it's true I'm are missing Bela a lot... 😊
More than Bela I'm missing Behir... 😃
More than BeHir I'm missing My Mahir Ji... ☺️
direct bol nah that u are missing mahir ji most?🤣
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: AsadZoya1708
Yes it's true I'm are missing Bela a lot... 😊
More than Bela I'm missing Behir... 😃
More than BeHir I'm missing My Mahir Ji... ☺️
direct bol nah that u are missing mahir ji most?🤣
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
mona superbh superbh!
Thank you 😳
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
oho...mona bahoron phool barsao naagrani bela is here
Okay Di...
Originally posted by: MeervanSJ
direct bol nah that u are missing mahir ji most?🤣
☺️
Naagrani Bela??? Are you still here???

gorgeous naagrani❤️
Superb edits Di... When I see them I feel like doing it but no time only...
Why is everyone playing hide and seek...
Forever in our Hearts This CC is for anyone who wants to relive Sidharth's memories and discuss anything related to him. My hope is that this CC...
1.4k