Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Gud👍🏼🤣
Thank god its not night at her place otherwise she would be thinking abt surprise whole night🤣
Haaan
Now what is the time there???
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Gud👍🏼🤣
Thank god its not night at her place otherwise she would be thinking abt surprise whole night🤣
Haaan
Now what is the time there???
Maybe I will Win. I'm very talented when it comes to inviting problems.🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Maybe not🤔cant say coz i donf knw abt ur talent na🤣
🤣Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Gud👍🏼🤣
Thank god its not night at her place otherwise she would be thinking abt surprise whole night🤣
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Maybe I will Win. I'm very talented when it comes to inviting problems.🤣
Yup even my frd too. In clg
Rashi still can't get over of "kise apni shakal dekhna pasad nahi hain"
🤣🤣
Arshu has created new cc 😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi still can't get over of "kise apni shakal dekhna pasad nahi hain"
🤣🤣
Kyu ???
Originally posted by: Daydreamer123
Rashi still can't get over of "kise apni shakal dekhna pasad nahi hain"
🤣🤣
No🤔
I think around 1 pm
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I think around 1 pm
Lunch time 😂😂😂