Yeah...I hate suspense. That's why I finish novels within one day. Sacrificing my sleep😆Swara too don’t like suspense i think 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Yeah...I hate suspense. That's why I finish novels within one day. Sacrificing my sleep😆Swara too don’t like suspense i think 🤔
Write the wordings of rashi dialogue
You are from TN right?This i know😂😂😂
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Tomorrow srilanka vs whom
I don’t know arshu 😞
Swara too don’t like suspense i think 🤔
Lol I love suspense. But not when it's in real life.
TN is famous for Chess players😆
Vishy Anand, Gukesh, Praggu
Originally posted by: Arshukaurkhushi
Write the wordings of rashi dialogue
Haan done maine keh diya tumne sun liya😆
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Lol I love suspense. But not when it's in real life.
🤣But u will love this one so let it be suspense for few hours😉
Yeah. Me too.Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Lol I love suspense. But not when it's in real life.
My life is full of uncertainties 😆
I'm expert in creating problems for myself🤣
Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly
Lol I love suspense. But not when it's in real life.
In shows too I don’t like it 🤣