Originally posted by: Vartika026
I loved how they took a peek at each other's cards 😍😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByE8SkWAPxR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Cheater 🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Bhabhiji missing
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I loved how they took a peek at each other's cards 😍😍😍
https://www.instagram.com/p/ByE8SkWAPxR/?utm_source=ig_web_copy_link
Cheater 🤣
yes really nice song
Song and this movie.....I couldn't think anything else for a long time after this movie...😍😍😍
Ruhan pakka coffee par nahi gaya🤣
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Cheater 🤣
Haan and after this she calls bua cheater....granted she did try to cheat....I like su bua... She's so cute😍😍😍
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Ruhan pakka coffee par nahi gaya🤣
Obviously.... Uska expression dekha thaafter seeing her off he was so relieved🤣
nahi delete nahi kiya usne
I think there was some problem so post dikh nahi raha tha
Oh acha....ho sakta hai
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Ruhan pakka coffee par nahi gaya🤣
Aur baatein kitni bana raha tha Mishti ko jalane k liye....she's so cool, complete package n all🤣
Kaha gaye sab? Chalo na ye AT complete krte hain jaldi jaldi
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Obviously.... Uska expression dekha thaafter seeing her off he was so relieved🤣
Ya I saw that seems like he didn't like her much🤣
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Aur baatein kitni bana raha tha Mishti ko jalane k liye....she's so cool, complete package n all🤣
Sirf baatein bana sakta hai woh🤣