Originally posted by: munchkinland
Okay guys
hum sbko rukna padega
sims is not here
and we are about to finish this thread as always🤣
Mere absence mein bhi you couldn't go ahead of me🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Okay guys
hum sbko rukna padega
sims is not here
and we are about to finish this thread as always🤣
Mere absence mein bhi you couldn't go ahead of me🤣
and I thought you are skipping my msgs🤗
You will come to tease us!
@Su okay sssshh everyone
mtlb su ham ny ye thread khtm kr diya to nya thread aj ni bny ga so hum idhr post na kry?
because I don't want to
I want you to be completing 10000 posts first
mtlb su ham ny ye thread khtm kr diya to nya thread aj ni bny ga so hum idhr post na kry?
nhi mera matlb hain Sims abhi nhi hain
sham tak aajayegi
ohh acha acha samj gyi ma...😆
Haha! I won't. I'm busy with something😛
@Humera, it's an old show I loved watching❤️
@Su, how can I ignore you (except for the times I'm upset😛)
Okay me going. Me have to save posts so that Su and Ray become Sizzlerz first❤️
@Hash maar khayegi😆
okay me too going
bye
sham ko milte hain
hahah ok ok frndship goals sb frnds sath sath...nd i am vry happy my most fvrt grls su octo and ray r becoming sizzlers...❤️