It seems I missed out on a lot of fun last night...Yeh Bedardi Sleep...😔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
It seems I missed out on a lot of fun last night...Yeh Bedardi Sleep...😔
I'm good... hope you are fine 😊
Originally posted by: WaveTeal
Haahaha yeah you and your bestie laziness 🤣😅
But for me, I have no time to put up with this pm nonsense..And I haven't pmed due to this till now..😆
But when I do pm, don't want my time to be wasted on this inbox full issue😪🙄🙄...And with every 20 people it's not really something I would want to happen. PMing is already a hassle 😏🙄
Atleast now it's 20 😣😣😣 uff IF
I deleted many but surprisingly all back after 20 pm feature added
Can anyone still add Pending buddies ???
Originally posted by: suhaaana
Can anyone still add Pending buddies ???
Nope I can't
Originally posted by: fariya20
Nope I can't
Me too 😶😶😶
Originally posted by: Keepdreaming
Me too 😶😶😶
Sun k Khushi hoi 😆
Not only me some also besides me 😉 in problem let face it together 😊😉
Originally posted by: fariya20
Sun k Khushi hoi 😆
Not only me some also besides me 😉 in problem let face it together 😊😉
Cruel you 🙂🙂Hum sath sath hai 😜😜😜
Hi di!Sry yesterday I didn't see ur post😝