What did you comment
Jyothi ?? Ask him if our Parica are going tonswiss for shoot ???
He is not going to reply that. You can post on his status.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
What did you comment
Jyothi ?? Ask him if our Parica are going tonswiss for shoot ???
He is not going to reply that. You can post on his status.
has he gone there for sight seeing, is hina also shooting, even she s in swiss.He is not going to reply that. You can post on his status.
I am damn impressed with this guy who is playing Ronit, he is a very good actor. CVs should have really utilized him as a antagonist for AnuPre
And for the first time I didn't mind that ram ram BG, it really gave AnuPre being Ram-Siya vibes for the day🤣
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am damn impressed with this guy who is playing Ronit, he is a very good actor. CVs should have really utilized him as a antagonist for AnuPre
He is superb! What a waste of talent
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
I am damn impressed with this guy who is playing Ronit, he is a very good actor. CVs should have really utilized him as a antagonist for AnuPre
He legit gives creepy vibes
And the way he manhandles shivani is super creepy
He would be a great villain !
https://twitter.com/PujaaGhosh/status/1133565036557811712
This part , especially around 0.08 , seems like they kept it too natural 😆😆
Also, this pic 😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
https://twitter.com/PujaaGhosh/status/1133565036557811712
This part , especially around 0.08 , seems like they kept it too natural 😆😆
Also, this pic 😆
It actually looked like she wants to kiss him but he turned aside and hugged her instead😆
Originally posted by: ifmember
https://twitter.com/PujaaGhosh/status/1133565036557811712
This part , especially around 0.08 , seems like they kept it too natural 😆😆
Also, this pic 😆
Too natural !! I can imagine E consoling him if he had a bad patch in his real life 👏
And lol Pre being typical wifey, I hope Komo is found not that I care for that stupid woman but I am worried for my Anurag😆