Sameer-Naina FF: Kati Patang Thread#2 NOTE ON FURTHER UPDATES 05/03/20 - Page 25

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MOH29 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

All the best for your exams waiting for update

Sivasri thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago

All the best for your exams👍

Samaina_1990 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 4 years ago

Minu..Minu...Minu!

You must be one hell of a magician to be able to spin out words like this! Unbelievable! 

Every time I read an update, I feel, this could not have been expressed better than the way Minu did it...but then, I find that Minu surpasses herself in the next one. Since I write as well, I know how difficult it is to get language which flows like this- which conveys the unsaid yet never falls short. 

I think it takes the literary genius in you to write in a way that crafting scenes that depict love making at its sensual best, yet never for even a flinching moment feel vulgar. Hats off to you dear! 

A moth hovering over the candle flame- fire and ice coursing through her being- him putting to rest all her insecurities and doubts to rest as they became one- apex of fiery bundles- lighting flashed across the sky and lashed through her veins- as the flowing rainwater met the depthless ocean...what metaphors! I'm truly bowled over! I kept reading it and rereading it again and again...and am still not over it! 

This is your strength Minu- work on it and am sure you'll be known for it! 

Coming to the morning after- somehow I enjoyed this scene even better than their night time encounter! Because right now, they are conscious and in their senses and not possessed by their innate desires. 

The day Naina wakes up and realizes she is not wearing anything- Sameer pulling her to him playfully- ever ready- set to go again- not minding a Sunday in bed with her- her feeling shy and dragging over the sheet to cover her modesty- Sameer's playfulness, and adamance not to avert his eyes from her showed his dominance here. And then Naina's dialogue sharm aur haya aurat ka gehna hota hai (yaar Naina :P)...and Sameer ka jewellery markets ka analysis was epic! 

I loved the way this entire scene was drafted to the core. 

And now coming to the part which triggered all this- the part for which I'd been waiting since ages- Varsha and her secrets. 

Well, to be honest, I never liked her. Perhaps because I'm biased towards Samaina, I always thought of her as a kabab mein haddi. Yet she was strong, determined, ready to avenge herself if being wronged. It showed her strength of character, but she lost it the instant she blackmailed Sameer with the money and the photographs. If she would have thought coolly, if she was just a rebound chick, Sameer wouldn't be marrying her. Also, rebounds don't last this long. 

For a moment, you had me feeling for her- a child borne out of a wedlock, with her father hardly being present in life. Hardships do define how a person turns out to be, yet morality is a choice. She too was as bad as Sameer, for it was a bet initially for her as well. Sameer got a taste of his own medicine. Karma strikes back they say. And it did to Sameer here. And to Varsha, for she got her heart-broken in the process. Somehow I felt that had that night encounter not happened, if Sameer had not yelled Naina at the climax, they would have been married by now. But I still remember during the IIM fest scene when Sameer is hungry, she doesn't allow him to eat. That somehow showed she is not that concerned for him or maybe the concern developed later. 

Anyways, that chapter is over. And thank you Ms. Varsha, for it is because of you, these two could finally get together. 

I have a request though- I really want to see Sameer's progression of feelings since the end of bet towards understanding he'd fallen in love with Naina. Maybe a monologue or whatever you prefer! If you can fit in somewhere, I would be grateful. I wanted this from your Sameer for a very long time. 

Again, impeccable language skills here Minu- the Marathi lines! 

Vikram has got the hint of Sudip and Sameer's deal. Wonder what he'll be upto now! 

Loved the entire update!

This had Varsha's secret as well as Sameer and Naina's consummation- something I'd been waiting for in KP for quite sometime! 

Eagerly awaiting the next and pardon my delayed response! :(

Love,

Sur

lakku19 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Minu..  Waiting for ur update dear. 

Plz update soon

doublecross thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Dear Minu

I have been wanting to tell you one thing for quite sometime now.  You know the first time I came across your story it was the title that led me to binge read this gem.  And like the title the story stood true to its meaning. 

What symbolism,  kites! Wow!  Kites that fly in the sky soar when we want them to since we are the ones pulling and tugging on to their strings but what if a kite goes ashtray, cut off from all strings and boundaries. A kite that holds onto it's own in the melee of all,  the circumstances are not easy,  the hardships are not cherished yet the kite holds on to its own,  braving gales of unruly winds,  and vicious storms to float away in bliss. The  hindrances and hurdles are a barrier, true,  yet it makes the kite one of its own and this kite is definitely not buckling under pressure. Sameer and Naina  of your story are unique! There have been hardships,  rather they have seen more hurdles than happiness, they have been groomed for larger battles and though the storms of misunderstandings and unruly winds of insecurity are sometimes a hindrance to their bliss but nothings permanent. Since their love is pure and the trust and faith and respect that they have for one another is their biggest strength and the best part is that amidst all the negatives the strength is omnipresent and never dwindles. 

I love the fact that they can bare their souls to one another,  without holding back. The confrontational nature of their present conversation I loved. I loved the way naina approached him,  no qualms about addressing her insecurities, the complaints that she has from him. Communication definitely was at the core of this update.  And communication is something that builds a relationship to the greatest of its abilities.  And that is what this particular update exhibited.  I even loved the way sameer bared his soul to his better half,  taking her in confidence,  making her realise that he considers her an ally and the deepest and darkest secrets of his own are only for her to know.  I could feel his pain at varshas betrayal your portrayal is that stark! It felt like a 100000 pins being pricked into your soul simultaneously.  I could feel my eyes getting misty at his predicament. Love! Huh!  He must have felt the pinch of the word then.  True varsha s bitter past has a lot to contribute for what she has turned into in present. Yet nothing can actually justify her actions.  What she resorted to was plain vile and distasteful.  You made me cringe and hate her like hell.  The power of words when they are strung together the right way I guess and especially when the author is a gifted one like you!  

Lovemaking scenes are the most difficult to depict I know,  since you can very well visualise while reading but while writing a lot has to be kept in mind and somewhere there's this pressure of expectations.  But minu bravo to you!  It felt like a symphony being played, while the various instruments came in sync with one another just like the exploration of two bodies while they peeled one another of their clothes, the music started to reach it's crescendo but not yet.  In between a lot was to be discovered hence a slow trance ensued amidst all the kisses and cuddles, the music flowed in an easy rhythm.  The bodies touched,  caressed one another while the music started to pick up speed until the bodies melded into one,  the souls were fused foforever while the music reached its peak,  the very crescendo attained.  While they laid satiated in the arms of one another the musicians bowed to the audience since they had churned a masterpiece just like yours! 

You are special and you should know that with every one of your comments! 

Hope I did justice

Your lousiest of readers

Beloved Mummy! 

MOH29 thumbnail

Hi minu please update next part soon

TereLiyeMINU thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Will update by Sunday.😳

Khushiamaan77 thumbnail

Hey minu

Eagerly waiting for ur next update....

Dhudhu thumbnail

Waiting  for update dear make it ASAP 

MANSHITA thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

Hi dear.  

When you give us new update. Sunday was gone before two days but as per your promise update ?????????