Originally posted by: pranurosid
achha wo MF pe naya thread ka motto samajh gayi. Ye toh Obsessed fans of Teju hain😆
Jabra fan hai bhai just ek line me kaam khatam kr diya😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Originally posted by: pranurosid
achha wo MF pe naya thread ka motto samajh gayi. Ye toh Obsessed fans of Teju hain😆
Jabra fan hai bhai just ek line me kaam khatam kr diya😆
she is s1 fan too
Haan wo bhi hai
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Dadi initially angery hongi that's for sure, especially if she gets to know from outside....but she'll come around I'm sure....as for sissy....I can't say....she's obsessing over Ruhaan....and if someone is obsessed with something it's very difficult to see other things so I dunno whag her reaction will be, I really don't
about dadi I agree
but I think sissy MisHaan ko support kare gi
she loves mishti more than anything else in the world and for sis her and mishti's relation is important (uski hi dialogue hai) so I'm expecting this from her
plz pari don't disappoint me
about dadi I agree
but I think sissy MisHaan ko support kare gi
she loves mishti more than anything else in the world and for sis her and mishti's relation is important (uski hi dialogue hai) so I'm expecting this from her
Shuru Mai nahi karegi...
Aab kal pata chalega...why mishti is angry
about dadi I agree
but I think sissy MisHaan ko support kare gi
she loves mishti more than anything else in the world and for sis her and mishti's relation is important (uski hi dialogue hai) so I'm expecting this from her
I hope she comes true to her words....ni to jaise promise kiya tha Mishti ko k ab Ruhaan se bata ni karungi and dusre hi din tod diya tha waisa na kare
Originally posted by: Vartika026
Nikki ki maa sagai karwa k manegi kya? Kitna shoot kara rage hai usse
nikki ki maa bhi shoot kar rahi hai kya?
plz pari don't disappoint me
Yeah plz don't
Originally posted by: Vartika026
I hope she comes true to her words....ni to jaise promise kiya tha Mishti ko k ab Ruhaan se bata ni karungi and dusre hi din tod diya tha waisa na kare
vahi tho dar hai mujhe hope she will not disappoint me 🤞
nikki ki maa bhi shoot kar rahi hai kya?
Pata ni mai to nikki ka hi bol ri thi😂😂