Hie Shona...
Any luck in finalizing the song yet???
When will we get the OS is my actual hidden question here...Greedy me...😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Hie Shona...
Any luck in finalizing the song yet???
When will we get the OS is my actual hidden question here...Greedy me...😆
Originally posted by: Shonameet
Achha sunno....
If you have read all the 4 OS-es
Kisse puchha
Raste me
Ye nain
Rabba main toh
You know kahani kahan tak pahunchi... Right.
Ab aage kya.... Means geets reaction.... Wo kaisa hona chahiye...
Sahiba iska jawab do pehle
Han ek hai
Aisa kyun hota hai... From ishq vishq
But abhi pakka nhi hai
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Hie Shona...
Any luck in finalizing the song yet???
When will we get the OS is my actual hidden question here...Greedy me...😆
OS me toh time lagega... 😉
Ummm...This is out of my syllabus, Baby...😕
But let me just re-read the previous ones and think what I feel should be Geet's reaction...
Give me some time...
Originally posted by: Shonameet
OS me toh time lagega... 😉
You bad girl...raised our hopes high since yesterday and now saying Time lagega...
Actually Paap Lagega...😕
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
Ummm...This is out of my syllabus, Baby...😕
But let me just re-read the previous ones and think what I feel should be Geet's reaction...
Give me some time...
Okk... ☺
But batana zarur
Originally posted by: sahibasharma
You bad girl...raised our hopes high since yesterday and now saying Time lagega...
Actually Paap Lagega...😕
 😆
Aree maine help maangi taki me jaldi OS update kar paaun...
Aur tum mujh per hi ilzaam laga rahi ho....
Bhalai ka toh zamana hi nhi hai🤣
Sure, BabyDoll...
I am off to reading your OSs now...👍🏼
Wating
I desperately NEED HELP. someone turning 50. she is a female. lovely lady, one of the close person to my life. I need to write something on her
Hello friends.. I am not getting email notifications on my Gmail address since new layout is updated. How can I get it pls pls help
actually i writing past episode between maaneet... i am confused i do not what should i do...so just choose from above.. I just complete this SS
hey GHSPians. really need ur help gals. I m searching for a story since months. i think it's name is Mirror Image. in this story Maan and Geet's
Hey,i have posted 2496 posts since 28th september 2010 and my status on If till yesterday was IF dazzler,bt 2day its being shown as IF goldie,plz
1