I love his stubble! No actually I love everything about him😍
randeep ki dewaani ray...
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I love his stubble! No actually I love everything about him😍
randeep ki dewaani ray...
we cant help it..Randeep is too hot (for Ashi 😉- all puns intended here)
god I died when I saw it in the E 24 segment..the way his arms had gripped her to him so passionately..oof ☺️I don't know how I'll be alive after watching his passionate hug 🤪
Haha true!! Eid ke baad I'll behosh again 🤪
Haha.. Means we only have 8-9 days 😆
and me neither..you better focus on your studies..I will post 18+ update of moonlit only if you focus on your exam tomorrow properly
okay
I am done with it.
I will revise tomorrow
anything for that update
Jaise ki hum baat nahi karenge toh tum sochogi nahi RD ke barein mein 😂😂
Haha.. Means we only have 8-9 days 😆
Yes😳You didn't faint while watching SR? 😂
his intense eyes got to me so bad today...I was full on drooling hayye mkk kahin ka
Shhhh.... Naina ko bura lag jayega 😆
we cant help it..Randeep is too hot (for Ashi 😉- all puns intended here)
his bare chest☺️
randeep ki dewaani ray...
I should make a film named main randeep ki dewani hoon😂😂😂