At first I was rooting for R to have powers. I mean, come on, he's the male Lead! But seeing the disturbing ways powers can come about and used I prefer R as he is😆.
I dont think he hv any powers wid him..
Btw wht are ur thoughts abt Anjaan
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
At first I was rooting for R to have powers. I mean, come on, he's the male Lead! But seeing the disturbing ways powers can come about and used I prefer R as he is😆.
I dont think he hv any powers wid him..
Btw wht are ur thoughts abt Anjaan
I think what she's trying to convey is that Drikshit marriage happened under deceit and if they've accepted one another the natural next step is intimacy...hence this constant questioning R if they have progressed in their relation or not
Good she is not expecting grandchild from them.
🤣🤣
Rakshit said na dri should be with him during the engagement otherwise he will think she is not interested in being with him.
But dri will be busy saving divi n herself from pi.
Yup nd we all knw she wont be able to be there then nd Ra may do which we dont want at all😒
Kash hota🤣
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
I dont think he hv any powers wid him..
Btw wht are ur thoughts abt Anjaan
But chiru said something na guruji vansh etc😅😅😅
But rashi what abt the blood scene episode???
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
That reason is absurd..are they blind or wht..cant they see how much they care for each other
Have u played that game 'spot all the yellow cars on the road' - Mahima only wants to see RaaVan union so of course she's blind to everything
But chiru said something na guruji vansh etc😅😅😅
But rashi what abt the blood scene episode???
What blood scene..i didnt got u
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup nd we all knw she wont be able to be there then nd Ra may do which we dont want at all😒
Yeah that’s the problem na lava n mahima will put ghee in the fire n will turn him against dri.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
Yup nd we all knw she wont be able to be there then nd Ra may do which we dont want at all😒
But did R not say that
1. He will wait for her to speak up regarding things.
2. She is always right.
3. She sets everything right.
4. He will always stay near her, with her.
5. Do whatever you think is right. I am with you.
Now that she is doing what is needed, he is taking a step back from her? Wow.
Originally posted by: Ariyatogether
What blood scene..i didnt got u
That picnic episode when she had had blood in her forehead