Originally posted by: munchkinland
ha hua toh bhut kuch tha
ya su bhht khuch...😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: munchkinland
ha hua toh bhut kuch tha
ya su bhht khuch...😉
Koi mujhe bata sakta h 1st post k alawa aur bhi koi gif h jo mujhe dikhai nahi de raha iss thread pe???
@Humera hi you are also active! How are you?
ya sims abhi friday k bd jao gi abhi yahi hu...😊
Main to Sab loop pe dekhti hu 😳☺️☺️
SR toh abhi bhi loop pr chlti hain
surbhi there are like 3 other gifs I founf from giphy..they are not samaina so dont worryOriginally posted by: mysterious17
Koi mujhe bata sakta h 1st post k alawa aur bhi koi gif h jo mujhe dikhai nahi de raha iss thread pe???
acha..so did you watch the epi today?ya sims abhi friday k bd jao gi abhi yahi hu...😊
Originally posted by: munchkinland
SR toh abhi bhi loop pr chlti hain
But thank God you are not in that "typinganything mode 😆😆
I didn't mind editing some scenes(ab toh adat ho gayi yaar) but I think they should stop giving us spoiler. Today I knew it what will happen next so the episode didn't excite me(aisa nahi hai I didn't like the episode I loved it). Aur spoiler nahi ayega toh excitement zyada hoti like omg ab age kya hoga! But they r giving us spoiler for increasing trp. I hope the trp increases this week!😞
Aisa mat bol ray..m loving spoilers these days
I didn't mind editing some scenes(ab toh adat ho gayi yaar) but I think they should stop giving us spoiler. Today I knew it what will happen next so the episode didn't excite me(aisa nahi hai I didn't like the episode I loved it). Aur spoiler nahi ayega toh excitement zyada hoti like omg ab age kya hoga! But they r giving us spoiler for increasing trp. I hope the trp increases this week!😞
hr yr to many spoiler show k lye achy ni...ray