Reviewed the LTG OS, girls! Wonderful ❤️
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Reviewed the LTG OS, girls! Wonderful ❤️
Episode was good but they chopped off some scenes as usual. 😒
Originally posted by: munchkinland
@Shweta di I don't know myself but I really feel like doing so😆
@Surbhi what happened
how was the episode?
😆🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Reviewed the LTG OS, girls! Wonderful ❤️
Hi Shreya 😃 How are you?
@su @abida : overall epi was nice but as expctd kainchi chaladi gayi samaina scns pe..thankgod segmnts mil gaye
Abhi baki sab Kahan Hain?
Octo Ray Suparna ... ...
@Shreya I also want to attend Dosa classes 😃
Originally posted by: mysterious17
@su @abida : overall epi was nice but as expctd kainchi chaladi gayi samaina scns pe..thankgod segmnts mil gaye
Which scenes are you saying they chopped,I don't think
Originally posted by: mysterious17
@su @abida : overall epi was nice but as expctd kainchi chaladi gayi samaina scns pe..thankgod segmnts mil gaye
Was it too much chopping of? Or was some of the nice moments there? See editi karna padta hai..but not deliberately the best part. SR pe honestly I didn’t mind the editing of the wall portion as tbh it looked a little clumsy in the spoilers, and the forehead kiss that they showed was way hotter. So I think I will first watch the scene and then see
Hi shweta 🤗 Kaisi ho? Where were, didn't talk to you for many days or maybe, our timings never matched 😆
Oh, of course, join the classes 😆
@Surbhi Oh I will watch the episode tomorrow then comment