Originally posted by: munchkinland
aah thank you for living in my brain sacha pyar you truly are🤗❤️
🤗❤️
You thinking this too?😆
That's what I thought when I started to write. I didn't want to show him super rich already😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
Originally posted by: munchkinland
aah thank you for living in my brain sacha pyar you truly are🤗❤️
🤗❤️
You thinking this too?😆
That's what I thought when I started to write. I didn't want to show him super rich already😆
aap samajh gayi mai kis comment ki baat kar rahi hu...🤣Originally posted by: munchkinland
haji aur kisly🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Okayy girls me also going. I have the read the LTG special OS and will leave my comment soon 🤗🤗
Arre. Mera stock?😭
bye shreya...🤗Originally posted by: Mayashika
Okayy girls me also going. I have the read the LTG special OS and will leave my comment soon 🤗🤗
ohhh acha yani dosa khny k lye udhr sb fast rkhty ha
Arre nahi. I have chotu stomach and to eat everyone's dosa I gotta fast😆
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
🤗❤️
You thinking this too?😆
That's what I thought when I started to write. I didn't want to show him super rich already😆
Yes that was exactly my thought🤗
su..ku k sameer ab writer or producer bn chuka ha or they have established their ashiyana shyd islye...naina k job krny ki zarurat ni...mjhy to yahi samj aya...agy tum bta do tmhy kya lga...😲
Originally posted by: Suparna13
aap samajh gayi mai kis comment ki baat kar rahi hu...🤣
aur kya🤣
Originally posted by: munchkinland
Yes that was exactly my thought🤗
Yay!🤗❤️
Haha! We writers like to study the characters well🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Okayy girls me also going. I have the read the LTG special OS and will leave my comment soon 🤗🤗
bye shreya will wait for your review🤗