Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Main kab upset thi?
Main to bas wo coaching ko lekar tension me thi aur uss baat ko bhi kaafi din ho gaye.
Uske baad se to All is well.😃
acha toh ab sb thik hain na that is good
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Main kab upset thi?
Main to bas wo coaching ko lekar tension me thi aur uss baat ko bhi kaafi din ho gaye.
Uske baad se to All is well.😃
acha toh ab sb thik hain na that is good
Who wants dosa now.. Hash or Shreya?
my pleasure dear...🤗
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Oh. I will welcome you all. Though I don't like to cook, I would love to cook for you all. 🤗❤️
aww that is really sweet of you🤗
hy charu...yr beautiful work u have done sach ma lfz ni ha mry pass the thread gifs and the os dno kamal dhamal thy...u r vry talnted...🤗🤗
Kop kop di🤗
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Oh. I will welcome you all. Though I don't like to cook, I would love to cook for you all. 🤗❤️
But mujhe toh bas dosa hi khana hai🤣😳
Wo Shreya di ne bola na ki aap unko dosa khilaaein isliye maine pucha 😆.
Originally posted by: TheGirlWhoLived
Wo Shreya di ne bola na ki aap unko dosa khilaaein isliye maine pucha 😆.
I don't think she said. She knows I don't even know how to get the knob of the stove on. 🤣