☺️This is LTG's Signature Emoji😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
☺️This is LTG's Signature Emoji😆
I'll come after 9th July 😊
Duriiiiiiiiii.... 😢😢😢
Originally posted by: Kristy2092003
Aapna mujhe sikha do mai sabko bana kar kilhilaungi. Mere kaam bhi aayega 😆😆
You can also join the 'Masterchef' Shreya's kitchen. 🤣
Originally posted by: Kristy2092003
Accha par bht pressure hai 😥😥
Don't take the pressure. Usse kuch sahi nahi hota😆
☺️This is LTG's Signature Emoji😆
Ha😆😆
Originally posted by: Mayashika
You can also join the 'Masterchef' Shreya's kitchen. 🤣
I really wanna have a Dosa right now. Your fault Twinnie😭
Originally posted by: Mayashika
You can also join the 'Masterchef' Shreya's kitchen. 🤣
I ll fill the form then 🤣
I'll go away from IF around 20 June😊Don't worry I'll be there soon❤️🤗Originally posted by: Kristy2092003
Duriiiiiiiiii.... 😢😢😢
When's your wedding, Ananya?