And one more thing is that if the resort wanted to promote it for couples (for honeymoon stay etc) they could have invited a real life ITV couple, there are plenty of real life ITV couples! Why wld they invite Parth n Erica? 😉
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
And one more thing is that if the resort wanted to promote it for couples (for honeymoon stay etc) they could have invited a real life ITV couple, there are plenty of real life ITV couples! Why wld they invite Parth n Erica? 😉
128k+ views in 48 mins😎how fans were dying for it
Water is boiling less than 100 C exclusively for today🤡
Everyone is in Hibernation .. 😆
I loved the opening Shot and the moment where E slipped through P's spread Arms..❤️
Yeah those two are my fav too..❤️
Just one question - is UKGirl back on the ship? 😆
I m for now...❤️
128k+ views in 48 mins😎how fans were dying for it
Water is boiling less than 100 C exclusively for today🤡
????????? I Didn't Get You.
After seeing this clip, I feel they shd definitely do web series or music album. These two are cutest😍
Maaaaa heartttt
Masala is extra today
Everyone is in Hibernation .. 😆
I loved the opening Shot and the moment where E slipped through P's spread Arms..❤️
that was the best part❤️
bus ho gaya kya vlog 🤔
Originally posted by: Briti1721
????????? I Didn't Get You.
U know about water ppl?