ha ha yeah, she does have base, lip gloss on.Originally posted by: priya185
I love erica no makeup pics makeup 💄
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Salman sir stop giving importance to Kanika
FF: Pale Blue Dot Thread 10/1/2026 Chapter 45
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
Laksh Vaidehi KT Eklavya FF: Saagar
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
ha ha yeah, she does have base, lip gloss on.Originally posted by: priya185
I love erica no makeup pics makeup 💄
I don’t think she has base I can see spots on her nose and her natural looking cheeksOriginally posted by: mily_mathew
ha ha yeah, she does have base, lip gloss on.
So muzzu is in swissu 😆... location hunting? 🤪. Am I late to this party...why no excitement about this? 🤔
NO BTS from anyone..
LolZz this article...
But I m really shocked how come potty dada is not publishing anything...pakka p ne dose Diya hai lagta hai...
Originally posted by: writ_in_water
So muzzu is in swissu 😆... location hunting? 🤪. Am I late to this party...why no excitement about this? 🤔
Because we aren't sure how this Swiss trip is going to be, is it just for Anupre and B or just B which is just waste of money and time 😆
Suspense and curiosity around the upcoming track will keep everyone hooked! I dont think i ever since the no of different spoilers out there..
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
LolZz this article...
But I m really shocked how come potty dada is not publishing anything...pakka p ne dose Diya hai lagta hai...
He might come up with article of rift between two😂
Originally posted by: pallawi1803
LolZz this article...
But I m really shocked how come potty dada is not publishing anything...pakka p ne dose Diya hai lagta hai...
Idiot sites. Spotty dada is in Swiss with jasoos 😆