Originally posted by: pranurosid
Hii dear🤗..Where were you all these days?
Hiii... Hws u?
I was lil busy. 😇
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Hii dear🤗..Where were you all these days?
Hiii... Hws u?
I was lil busy. 😇
Originally posted by: shiny9911
Sachii😇😇😊😊☺
But meri ek wish avi vat fulfill nei huyi... I want gem out of their story. 😒 i dont like how they get judged for romancing. Lol.
They love each other. Romance nei karenge to kya satsang karenge. 😎😎
Haa Aloknath ke pravachan sunne jaate hain donno😆
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Kuch nahi the hypocrisy of people bas
PM me 😉
Okay Anshi no need I get what you are saying 😆
Originally posted by: pranurosid
Haa Aloknath ke pravachan sunne jaate hain donno😆
Aloknath uncle is rapist na ,nahi chahiye itne naik log
Originally posted by: HeartBeat321
Okay Anshi no need I get what you are saying 😆
Acha hua sajah gaye aajkal sab khud mahan bante hai and dusre ko bewakoof samajhte
what are people talking rubbishOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Did you see the same thing I did? Mishaan fans don't use their time in loving Mishaan but doing something else.....well, it's our 18th AT isn't it? Does it complete itself or something?
OMG that is so badOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
Yes also someone made topic criticising Mishaan few days back short term memory loss indeed😳
lol she needs time off I guessOriginally posted by: pranurosid
Teju ko phir se off day🤔 Iss ko itne offs kaun de raha hain😆
hope it happens a lot moreOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I still can't believe it....we're getting all our wishes fulfilled💜💜💜😍😍😍