That’s just 7 weeks away. Start the promotions then 😎
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 2nd Oct 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
That’s just 7 weeks away. Start the promotions then 😎
Lol..what about all those fan fics by Kangu and her cronies about how S30 wasn’t ready for release and was going to be postponed anyway ?😛😆
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This movie shouldn't have been made as it glorifies an attention seeking fraud. 😑
Good luck to HR though.
Better than films made on Terrorists and Politicians.
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This movie shouldn't have been made as it glorifies an attention seeking fraud. 😑
Good luck to HR though.
Is that the Kangana biopic ????
🤣
Now they also seeking drama. Kangu will provide it till hers releases.
As if otherwise Kangu is going to keep her mouth shut!
Originally posted by: Wistfulness
This movie shouldn't have been made as it glorifies an attention seeking fraud. 😑
Good luck to HR though.
I hope you said the same thing for Sanju as well
Since you're assuming, I'm forced to clarify. I was against that movie since the day it was announced because I knew it would whitewash and glorify a terrorist. I haven't even watched that movie. You won't find my anti-Sanju comments on IF because I wasn't a part of BW forum at the time of its release.
In the meanwhile Kangu ,er Rangu loses her shit and takes to her Twitter to continue her verbal diarrhea providing the much needed comic relief as always!🤓
And some said Ekta and Kangana team knew beforehand that HR would postpone anyway. He was just doing it for attention seeking/drama. Huh..lol 😂😂😂
Nice 😬 was hoping they prepone it, perfect way to get back at Kangana and Ekta.
https://x.com/SKFilmsOfficial/status/2079076195103310291
https://www.instagram.com/p/Dcs0E_bCsCe/?igsi=MTN5MGI4NzNnN21ycQ==
https://www.instagram.com/reel/DcLpVWtKdNu/?igsh=MXNydmw5NTBxYnUzcA==
https://x.com/i/status/2012140912672198715
https://x.com/samthebestest_/status/2048656447542894614?s=46
13