Originally posted by: RollingStones
I remember CZK’s expressions ....😆
OMG... ITNE ZYYODA GHOTIYAAA....🤣
Kisne Mara??
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I remember CZK’s expressions ....😆
OMG... ITNE ZYYODA GHOTIYAAA....🤣
Kisne Mara??
Jyoti dear, Whoever comes and goes AnuPre is our only priority. So Don't worry about them..Plse don't give any ideas. Plse focus focus. We are not getting any pulao and now planning to take my biryani too.
I am already so hungry for both
He was flying too if I remember correctly.. 🤣Originally posted by: RollingStones
I remember CZK’s expressions ....😆
OMG... ITNE ZYYODA GHOTIYAAA....🤣
I liked Aparna's singing though.. 😆
I am checking IG pages looks like Eri wasn't playing today's match, I miss that Kunal guy's flirting with her😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
https://twitter.com/paricaxamor/status/1130725791132602368?s=20
Look at those two fingers .... he kept it in contact with her hand (was on almost edges) and she grabbed it finally ....
Damn ...this one hug and their smiles has been distracting me since the episode aired
It's so naturally overflowing 😍😄and this grace is the difference between them and others
I get much in love couple vibes so much ....kudos to parica for bringing it out so beautifully 🤗
He was flying too if I remember correctly.. 🤣
I liked Aparna's singing though.. 😆
Yes he was flying and screaming prerna 😆
Originally posted by: RollingStones
I remember CZK’s expressions ....😆
OMG... ITNE ZYYODA GHOTIYAAA....🤣
🤣
That has been a twist of Ekta mata that shocked me in real.. 😆
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
Both guys who played Ronit and Vikrant are good actors, they should keep one at least. I hate Ronit so he can go but Vikrant can stay as a well wisher of AnuPre😆
haan hai i want pinkness to gone from kzk😆
I mentioned in the EDT thread that we should have gotten a Maha episode and look we are getting one, I should have asked for something else😆