poor guy was let down by interferenceOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
Ruhaan wanted kiss so badly😆if not for sis interrupting he would have got it
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
poor guy was let down by interferenceOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
Ruhaan wanted kiss so badly😆if not for sis interrupting he would have got it
good point 😂😂Originally posted by: Vartika026
Why's so sannata after we saw Ruhaan kissing mishti....I just can't stop watching that on loop😆 they're so damn adorable💜💜💜😍😍😍😍 Ruhaan's face was glowing..... He was so happy that mishti was so proud of him💜💜💜😍😍😍
poor guy was let down by interference
Yes poor guy ....his much waited kiss
Definitely he would have got it. Mishti was about to kiss him when sister interrupted.Last flying kiss part was so funnyOriginally posted by: khatimeethi
Ruhaan wanted kiss so badly😆if not for sis interrupting he would have got it
he was very happy. Finally he kissed his Mishti on her cheeks. Now I will wait for their lip lockOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Why's so sannata after we saw Ruhaan kissing mishti....I just can't stop watching that on loop😆 they're so damn adorable💜💜💜😍😍😍😍 Ruhaan's face was glowing..... He was so happy that mishti was so proud of him💜💜💜😍😍😍
Originally posted by: rapaka70
he was very happy. Finally he kissed his Mishti on her cheeks. Now I will wait for their lip lock
yeah plz liplock dedo dedo dedo
Originally posted by: rapaka70
he was very happy. Finally he kissed his Mishti on her cheeks. Now I will wait for their lip lock
Liplock wont happen 🤣🤣🤣
arnav ruhaan ke samne bhi gem ko sir bula raha tha and I loved it😉
vo boss hi banke rahe aur close hone ki jarurat nahi hai
yeah plz liplock dedo dedo dedo
80's jaisa imagination lip lock mil sakta hai..Not a real one😆
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Liplock wont happen 🤣🤣🤣
aisa kyun kehte ho yaar 😭