Yay.. Su di bhi aa gayi
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Yay.. Su di bhi aa gayi
Hello Everyone! Kaise hai sb? 😃😃😃
Kya baate ho rhi hain?
Hay guys !!
Few hours left to see more ways to hide wedding by our very own Mr Maheshwari 😆
Hello shweta di
hum sbko jealous maheshwari chahiye
Me too here but I'm sad. Ayesha's father passed away. It's just so sad
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Me too here but I'm sad. Ayesha's father passed away. It's just so sad
I told I will meet you here.
Yes its soo sad to hear this
Aww. 🤗You making me emotional😆ðŸ˜
Yep. It's shocking for me actually because didn't hear of any ailment of her father.
Kahan gayab ho Gaye sab
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Aww. 🤗You making me emotional😆ðŸ˜
Yep. It's shocking for me actually because didn't hear of any ailment of her father.
I think her mother is separated