This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
This is hilarious 🤣🤣🤣
OMG this is funny
Lol seriously🤣🤣🤣
OMG this is funny
I know right🤣🤣
Tejaswi is running for free food and Kunal wants some as wellOriginally posted by: Vartika026
I know right🤣🤣
Tejaswi is running for free food and Kunal wants some as well
Who doesn't want free food, especially when it's pizza....mmm....yummy yum yumm😛😛😍😍😍😄😄
yeah you are right and we know Tejaswi loves foodOriginally posted by: Vartika026
Who doesn't want free food, especially when it's pizza....mmm....yummy yum yumm😛😛😍😍😍😄😄
I hope tomorrow will be a good episode and everyone becomes more active
Inka gem pyaar is scaring shit out of me
Originally posted by: khatimeethi
Inka gem pyaar is scaring shit out of me
ab mujhe bhi thoda dar lag raha hai
maine suna aaj aadha episode GEM khane vala hai