Originally posted by: priya185
when did they say gullu gully I am forgetting
was it in the bachpan video
It's her dad's post they are linking and many can't see as it's private.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 1st Oct 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
With You - Chapters 1 - 4 posted
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: priya185
when did they say gullu gully I am forgetting
was it in the bachpan video
It's her dad's post they are linking and many can't see as it's private.
No it was Erica's father who posted a funny video where Google is pronounced as Gulu Gulu..😆Originally posted by: priya185
when did they say gullu gully I am forgetting
was it in the bachpan video
Originally posted by: abhiya_12
It's her dad's post they are linking and many can't see as it's private.
What is there to link ,?
Did they drink too much of water 👻
But Abhiya I could see that and I don't follow him.. I don't think his account is private anymore..Originally posted by: abhiya_12
It's her dad's post they are linking and many can't see as it's private.
Typical shippers things😆
But Abhiya I could see that and I don't follow him.. I don't think his account is private anymore..
No ....his account is still private only
But Abhiya I could see that and I don't follow him.. I don't think his account is private anymore..
It's still showing account is private to me🤔
Oh. I just checked.. It's private for me too. But when I opened that link shared in the AT I could see that somehow.. Don't know how..😆Originally posted by: abhiya_12
It's still showing account is private to me🤔
Originally posted by: Enchanteur
Ab kch nya shoot krlo bhai.thak gaye hum😵
"Main toh Thak gaye bhaisaab"😌
Guys what’s going on jn VG’s IG stories? He put some scenes form some show in which Parth is there saying he gave Minnie a ride. Which show is this?