Originally posted by: munchkinland
ha migration main ek app bhi bna lete toh kitna acha hota
They said they are planning to, tho I'm not sure about it😆
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: munchkinland
ha migration main ek app bhi bna lete toh kitna acha hota
They said they are planning to, tho I'm not sure about it😆
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Agree its fun in the forum... but in khopcha its easy to type, quote, and send pics
Kash IF ka mobile app hota...
Yes here before i type aur 2 pgs ho jaate h
When i read ur first sent i hit the like
Nxt sent pe again i was liking it three fours times😆
no but this last semester is pretty easy so I am free
Originally posted by: chaaru26
Yours is 13th on the list😆
Chalo. 13th it is. 😆
Originally posted by: munchkinland
I feel soo good hearing this from you🤗
🤗
I can't be thankful enough 🤗
Originally posted by: munchkinland
no but this last semester is pretty easy so I am free
That's cool then😃
Originally posted by: Octothorpe
Keep em Octo friendly😳
Haan because if I call you Shreya toh it sometimes feel I'm upset with you😆. Maya will be cool then because many don't understand kisko I'm calling Twinnie 😆.
Haan, of course, I like reading non-octo friendly romance, I cannot write like that. I will die of blushing 🤣
Mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai when you call me Shreya.
Call me anything you want just hoping it's with love. ❤️
Hi Guys!
Is the fight between twinnies over😆
itne nave khatto ke bich ek aur nava khaata kholne ko taiyar baithe hain yeh log🤣
Originally posted by: Mayashika
Haan, of course, I like reading non-octo friendly romance, I cannot write like that. I will die of blushing 🤣
Mujhe bhi aisa lagta hai when you call me Shreya.
Call me anything you want just hoping it's with love. ❤️
Tum bhi octo friendly...haye bhaghwan
Previous parts https://www.indiaforums.com/fanfiction/3980 Part 7 The next day, Sameer reached college early. His mind was restless after...
9