KaYa FF: An Accidental Wedding~2! ~||Chapter 23: Page 67||~ - Page 41

Posted: 4 years ago

Hey guys!

I know, I know I'm so latee! But here's a longgg update just for all of my extra patient readers! :)

Chapter 20:

Kabir leaned away from a blushing Ananya & began to drive once the green signal was seen....

A: lekin Kabir...aapne iss makaam par aane ke liye kitne sacrifices kiye hai...kitni mehnat ki hai...aur meri khaatir aap aise hi sab chod rahe hai...itna pyaar karta hai mujhse?

She asked with tear glazed eyes.... Parking the car on a side, Kabir took his wife in his arms...

K: tum soch bhi nahi sakti ki kitna pyaar karta hoon tumhe... He murmured into her fragrance filled silken tresses....

On reaching home, Ananya looked on wide eyed as Kabir freshened up...changing into a grey casual T-shirt and black tracks.... Ananya found herself ogling at his well built figure that was quite prominent due to his body hugging T-shirt...same about his toned legs in the tight track pant.....

In fluid motion he snaked an arm around Ananya's slender waist & pulled her to crash against his hard chest...which his wife did with a gasp of surprise...one of her delicate hands resting on his strong chest & the other around his waist....

K: chalo...ab itna free time mil gaya hai toh kuch effective karte hai...

He said with a naughty smirk..leaning in closer until their foreheads knocked.....

A: matlab?

Ananya trembled at their proximity...grasping his T-shirt tighter.... With a majestic smirk, Kabir leaned forward making Ananya close her eyes in anticipation, but Kabir's lips grazed against her ear instead.....

K: lets go to sleep darling....

He whispered in a voice that made Ananya alnost melt into a puddle..... Kabir plastered on a cheeky grin as his wife gasped in shock but was cut off by his tracing the contours of her beautiful face....

Soon Kabir was seated on the couch in his large study with Ananya's head in his lap....while he immersed himself in a file while trailing through Ananya's soft, luxuriant curls.....

Ananya blushed as she decorated her thaali for her first karwachauth.....

She had never been the blushy blushy type of girl before an arrogant yet brilliantly intelligent & hopelessly handsome hunk swept her off her feet....

Her blush darkened at Kabir's thought..... Finishing her thaali, she headed for a few last minute touch ups.... Kabir Sharma smiled as two slender arms wrapped around him from behind & a pair of the most supple, oft lips pressed a big kiss on his cheek... Without a doubt it was his gorgeous wife... However, he shuddered on remembering Malvika holding him the same way before....and it had disgusted him....

Grabbing her wrists Kabir pulled Ananya ahead suddenly....causing her to gasp as she landed on his lap.... Kabir didn't seem to object, having promptly clasped her petite waist....pulling her against his chest....

K: Missing me already?

He whispered in that velvety voice of his....

A: uh huh....

Ananya mumbled....wrapping her arms around him....  She could barely concentrate under Kabir's penetrating gaze & the sensual caresses his knuckles left behind on her cheek.....

K: kiski shaadi hai baby?

He whispered in her ear....hastening her breathing due to the proximity in the process....

A: ji?

Ananya fought against his sensual torture and asked....  Kabir's eyes scanned her attire before a perfectly shaped eyebrow arched up at her....

A: oh ye? Kabir, Karwachauth pooja ka time hone waala hai....chaand ke nikalte hi aapko mera vrat todna hai....

Kabir merely offered his wife his ever so charming smile & embraced her.... He couldn't tell Ananya the exact details of Malvika's vile attempt to seduce him & the pathetic demeaning words she used for his sweet, innocent wife....it would only hurt his love & he couldn't bear that.... He thought as he placed a kiss on Ananya 's head....  What was it with people supplying them with their opinions on their marriage?

True that their marriage took place in unfortunate circumstances, but its fate & any decision regarding it was the sole decision of Ananya' s & his.....not the audience.... He loved Ananya with every fibre within him would stay with as long she let him...no matter what anyone said or thought.... It hurt him deep within to even think of living without Ananya....she was his lifeline....he was as good as dead without her....

Seeing Ananya lean to kiss him, the naughty Kabir in him suddenly popped up & moved out of Ananya's reach with a teasing smirk.... Ananya pouted, something which Kabir could never resist...

Forgetting about their little game, Kabir leaned closer to kiss his wife when she moved away....poking her tongue out to tease him..... Kabir shook his head at her antics & followed his wife into their bedroom.....

A while later,

The shinning full moon could be seen surprisingly well despite the pollution from the balcony of the beautiful house.... Ananya's gesture of fasting so relentlessly just for the hope his long life was touching to Kabir's heart....

Such gestures from her made him feel warmth like never before.... It was a wonderful feeling to be filled to the brim with love....  It was a wonderful feeling, having someone to fuss upon him & for him to do the same.... He loved Ananya too much....she was his lifeline & he didn't know what he'd do without her....

When his wife finally came with the pooja thaal...blushing like a new bride dressed in that stunning red ensemble..... She did look like a new bride..... Kabir chuckled as Ananya let out squeal on seeing the moon come out finally.... 

Beginning the ritual, Ananya used the decorated seive to look at the beautiful glowing moon & then her equally radiant husband who had the looks of a greek god....no wonder each and every girl fawned over Kabir Sharma, she thought with a small pout..... 

Kabir stared right back at her....his chocolate coloured expressive eyes held passion, respect & so much love for her....  She felt her knees go week when he smirked at her from behind the seive ob realising that she haf been checking him out....but mind you, the effect was the same....

Ananya performed his aarti & Kabir rather impatiently brought the Karwachauth lota to her lips..... He felt guilty seeing how eagerly Ananya drank the water.....   However when Ananya brought it to his lips, he looked confused.... Ananya smirked at her husband who arched an eyebrow at her....

A: Main bhi ek journalist hoon Mr Kabir Sharma...vo bhi Mrs Kabir Sharma....what did you expect?  Aap meri khaatir poora din bhooke pyaase rahenge...aur mujhe pata bhi nahi chalega? Hmm?

Ananya was amused to see her husband give her a sheepish look as a cute pink tinted his cheeks....

A: Meri banayi Coffeejispki vajah se itni Mahabharat hogayi...usko thikaane laga diya?  She asked with a grin & Kabir laughed...

K: Ananya! Yaar you make me sound like a serial killer!  

He laughed out harder making Ananya join him.....

K: Ab chalo....ye khao...Finish them.....

Kabir instructed as he he fed her some peices of chocolate....

A: Lekin aap bhi...

She began only to be cut of by a sensual kiss on her forehead....it was actually that she found even the slightest of Kabir's touches sensual.... Just as she was lost in thoughts, she gasped when a pair of strong arms wrapped around her from behind...

A: Kabir!  

She gasped in relief...realising it was only her husband....

K: Mmm?  

Kabir responded....kissing her cheeks...

K: Close your eyes, love.... 

Kabir whispered huskily in her ear.... Ananya automatically did so, reveling in the fact that Kabir called her his "love".  Something cool slid over the expanse of neckline....settling finally as it was clasped from behind....

Her earings were carefully removed from her ears & replaced.... She realised that Kabir was taking her somewhere....supporting her as her eyes were still closed.... When his whisper sounded again in her ear....that velvet baritone making her crazy, she gasped at her reflection in the mirror.... Ananya was generally not a big jewellery girl but the sight of the delicate yet stunning diamond necklace around her neck & the equally brilliant matching earrings had her captivated...

A: Kabir this is beautiful! Lekin..... 

Ananya began but Kabir who was still hugging her from behind cut her...

K: Lekin tumse zyada nahi......

He finished making Ananya roll her eyes at his cheesy talk.... 

Ananya cupped his cheek as she spoke... 

A: Kabir...iss sab ki kya zaroorat thi? I love you....not your money....& this must be so expensive....

Hearing this Kabir puffed out his chest dramatically & spoke in a mock deep voice....

K: Tum Desh ke sabse powerful aur influencial Editor-in-Cheif ki biwi ho....so get used to this!  They both burst out laughing instantly....

A: What? Ye kya sikhkar aagaye Malvika se?  She giggled not missing Kabir's grimace on hearing Malvika's name a bit more than normal....but let it go....

K: so... Kabir began...

K: may I have the pleasure to ask my beautiful wife to dinner?  He asked lovingly...planting a soft kiss on Ananya's temple, reminding her of their plans from earlier....

A: really? 

Ananya asked in a seductive voice...playing with his blazer....

K: yes.... 

Kabir wrapped his arms around her....playing along....

A: umm...maybe... 

Ananya giggled as Kabir crooked an eyebrow at her.....

K: thank you, my fair lady....

He cooed in a mock accent....bringing Ananya's small, slender hand to his lips...

A: main apna bag lekar aati hoon....

Ananya shook her head...laughing at his antics....her blush intact & a new tingling sensation in her hand on the area where her husband's warm, masculine lips touched her skin....

Priyanka smiled happily admist the sounds of laughter....As she finished washing the last utensil & dried her hands, she thought about how happy she was for Kabir or " Bhaiyya" as she called him....

He seemed like a cold hearted, strict man but working in his house for nearly 3 years now, she knew he was a good man.....

A gem of a person actually, she thought...she still remembered her little 5 year old daughter was being beaten mercilessly by her drunkard of a husband....

She almost laughed on remembering that monster's drunk to oblivion, confused face when Kabir snatched away the bleeding child from his dirty, meaty paws & landed a punch so hard that the man scurried away like mouse & was yet to show them his face....

Next, he had kissed away her baby's tears...making faces at her to make her laugh, bought her chocolate & toys with her permission of course....even though reluctant on her part....already too grateful to accept more from him..... 

Her daughter was scared beyond words & had refused to let go of Kabir....And the kind man had graciously let her & her daughter spend the night in his guest room...He was a godsend for her & he deserved all the happiness in the world & she was glad he had found Ananya & was as happy as ever.....Her thoughts were broken when the bell rang....

P: Ji?

She asked the group of people at the doorr.... Kh: Kabir hai? Khalid asked her....

P: Ji...bhaiyya aur bhaabhi andar hai... aap aiyye main unhe bula deti hoon....

She ushered them inside politely....

Mal: Zara jaldi!

Priyanka frowned at the rude woman in what she presumed was a shirt a size or two smaller....

P: Ji...

She answered nevertheless.....Malvika ignored Khalid's glare as she impatiently waited for Kabir....Giggles & banter echoed throughout the house & Malvika spotted Kabir with his arm around Ananya in the balcony....before she kissed Kabir on the cheek & went inside...

That stupid lowly junior reporter!!!! She fumed....As the trio entered the drawing room, the banter got louder....

A: uhaannnn!!! Kabir pleasee naa!

K: No

A: Kabir pleas...

K: no....

A: Kabir ple...

K: Ananya nahi!

Kabir declared with authority & it took all his self control not to give in to that priceless pout...

A: par Kabir riwaaz hai...koi roz thodi na aapke pair choone hai vo puraane zamaane jaise! Please...maan jaiyye na? Please Kabir?

Ananya pleaded & Kabir shook his head...only making her pout grow cuter....

K: seriously Ananya? Aajkal pati ke pair kon choota hai...pati pati hota hai...parmeshwar nahi yaar...please..

A: I know, but....

Just then they realised that they had an audience & blushed adorably....but stiffened on seeing Khalid's companions....

Kh: hey Kabir!

Khalid greeted, wincing on realising that Kabir wasn't too happy to see Manav & Malvika in his home....especially Malvika....However, Kabir only smiled in acknowledgement.....In the meantime, something soft tickled Kabir's foot & he jumped...

He glared at a bouncing Ananya....who was giggling happily havimg outsmarted him...

A: Yaaayyy! Maine pair choo liye! Maine pair choo liye!!!!

Ananya rejoiced....ignoring her husband's glare..

K: That's not fair Ananya!

Kabir mumbled sulkily making Ananya smirk triumphantly....

A: aaawww! Is wittle wittle baby Kabir saddd??? Awwww!!!!!

She asked in a baby voice & Khalid took one look at his annoyed Editor-in-chief & looked away, laughing....

K: Ananya! Tumne cheating ki! 

Kabir accused...secretly enjoying it all...

A: oh! But I learnt from the best my dear husband!

She cooed & Khalid was red with trying so hard to not laugh loudly....Kabir narrowed his eyes to slits....causing Ananya to kiss his cheek....

A: ab chaliye! Gussa thook dijiye aur apni patni ko achcha sa ashirwaad dijiye!

Kabir broke into a small smile at this...unable to resist, he shot a smirk at the rather envious looking Manav....

K: umm..okay...toh tumhaare pati parmeshwar ka yeh ashirwaad hai ki tumhe agle do din tak moun vrat rakhne ka sukh milega!!!!

Ananya grit her teeth at her husband who was giving her a triumphant look...

A: Kabir aap bohot bure hai! Main aapse kabhi baat nahi karungi!!! Dinner par bhi akele hi jaiyyega...

She pouted.....while Kabir laughed...

K: Baby...main toh mazaak kar raha tha...I'm sorry.....

Kabir said in his " oh so charming" voice & Ananya had to given....Kabir blushed on seeing Khalud's raised eyebrow.... realising that he had called Ananya, baby.....

A: arrey....I'm so sorry....aap sab ke liye main abhi coffee banakar laati hoon! Please be comfortable!

Ananya said politely.....Khalid tried to deny but in vain....

K: koi fayda nahi hai Khalid, Mrs Sharma nahi manengi....par Ananya please mera kitchen mat jala dena!!!

Kabir shouted out the last sentence & was rewarded by a handbag being hurled at him from inside....he luckily caught it in time....laughing & shaking his head.....

Malvika rolled her eyes & sauntered over to Kabir.....

Mal: Kabir!!! You know I....

Malvika began but much to Kabir's joy, Ananya called out to him just then...effectively cutting out the other woman...Oh, how he loved his beautiful wife!

A: coffee is almost ready! 

Ananya said as entered their large drawing room....

Kabir absentmindedly wrapped an arm around his wife's waist, much to Manav & Malvika's rage....

Khalid was going on about how sorry they were for what the couple had to face & was requesting Kabir & Ananya to join back....

However, Kabir was seeing something else....the sharp journalist in him didn't fail to see Manav Gupta eye his wife appreciatively.....

His dialated pupils didn't deny his lustful feelings as he was trying to undress Ananya with his eyes....much to Kabir's rage...His next action, however transformed Kabir from the iconic journalist to angry lion.....

Ananya frowned looking up at Kabir who was red with anger, looking like a bull ready to charge....Softening his eyes on glancing at Ananya he pulled her closer to his strongly toned body & dropped a kiss on her jawline...letting his lips linger...

K: chalo chaltein hai....humaare reservation hai...I'll just be back....( turning to the others) excuse me!

Meanwhile as Ananya looked at her husband's departing figure before he disappeared into the corridor leading to their bedroom, she couldn't help but smirk....even though reeling from effects of the rather sensuous kiss...

She decided she loved this jealous husband Kabir Sharma, an angry male who just marked his territory & his mate....impressive!

In the meantime, Malvika noticed the delicate yet stunningly gorgeous & elegant diamond necklace around Ananya's neck..It was the same necklace she had wanted to buy....Huh! 

There was no way this poor junior reporter could buy it....It looked extremely expensive....worth a fortune.....

Obviously she could buy anything in the world now that she was filthy rich Editor-in-chief of the country's no. 1 channel's wife.....

K: oh I assure you it is....

Malvika jumped at Kabir's voice....

Mal: sorry?

She cooed at him but he remained unaffected...

K: the necklace....it is one of the most precious ones....while I appreciate your compliment about it, I beg to differ about Ananya's paycheck....jaha tak main jaanta hoon....Ananya is a Senior Journalist in India's no. 1 news channel & earns pretty well...Editor-in-chief ki patni hone se iska koi connection nahi hai....Plus main apni biwi ko kya gift karu apne paiso se is none of your business!

Kabir said in a acidic tone & Ananya squeezed his shoulder....

A: Karwachauth ka taufa hai ye necklace....Kabir khud laaye hai mere liye.... how sweet right? And doesn't he have a lovely choice?

Ananya cooed in a sugary sweet voice making Kabir want to feather kisses all over her face....

He looked from his smug wife to his stumped colleague....he really really loved Ananya!

Mal: of course...ab tum jaakar itna mehenga necklace kharid nahi paati...salary kitni bhi ho...Editor-in-chief se zyaada nahi hai...

.She spoke nonchalantly.....

Mal: just saying!

She added seeing Kabir & Khalid frown....Just then Ananya turned to Kabir & looked at him suspiciously....Kabir gulped & smiled uneasily at her....

A: Kabir...iss necklace ka price kya tha?

She asked quietly....

A: Ananya, gift ka daam nahi feeling dekhte hai...Kabir tried but Ananya was having none of it....

A: Kabir....

She pressed....Kabir lowered his lashes & stood like a cute toddler who had stolen a cookie... When he looked up at her, Ananya said....

A: don't look at me with shinning brown eyes Kabir....answer me! She ordered....

K: 15...

Kabir mumbled....

A: 15,000?

Ananya gasped....but Kabir shook his head....

A: phir?

Ananya asked cautiously.....

K: fifteenlakhs! 

He blurted out....

A: sorry?

K: 15 lakhs, Ananya!

Kabir answered with a sigh wincing as his wife's beautiful doe eyes went dramatically wide....before she glared at him dangerously....

K: uh...um..Kabir squirmed beneath her gaze....he gulpe when Ananya's eyes narrowed to slits...that was never good.....

A: Khalid sir, coffee thandi hogayi na...main fresh banakar laati hoon...vo chod dijiye....Ananya said in a clipped tone leaving no room for argument.....

In the kitchen,

Ananya huffed & puffed as she set the coffee powder on the kitchen platform with a clang...

K: naraaz ho? A husky voice breathed into her ear....sending tingles down her spine....

Ananya merely huffed as she heated the milk in the saucepan & added coffee powder to it...

Her husband smacked a kiss on her jawline, trailing towards her cheek as his palms resting on her midriff..

Ananya struggled to regain her breath but it was nearly impossible to do so with Kabir nuzzling his nose in the crook of her neck....

K: I'm sorry darling....I love you....

He drawled in a velvety baritone that Ananya could never resist....

A: No!!!

Ananya tried bravely....

K: please? 

He smirked secretly.....rather arrogantly....

* warm breath against her earlobe*

A: n..no...

Ananya stammered feeling his lips brush against her cheek with no indication of moving away....

K: please ( kiss) I know (kiss) you don't like (kiss) expensive gifts sweetheart ( kiss kiss), lekin I want to spoil you (kiss) & pamper you (kiss)...Akhir jo mera hai vo tumhara hai....I love you so much...ki mera bas chake toh main poori dunia tumhaare kamdmo mein rakhdoon....Aur phir gift ka price nahi....mera pyaar dekha karo Mrs Kabir Sharma.....kyunki gifts ki toh tum aadat daal lo toh achcha hai.....jis aurat ne meri zindagi roshan kardi ho, uspar main apna sabkuch loota sakta hoon...paise kya cheez hai!

By now Ananya was completely under his control....She turned around in his arms with a pout....

A: No fair Mr Sharma! Aap...aap na...humesha apni baat manva hi lete hai mujhse...by...by...uh...

K: dazzling you?

Kabir supplied with a crooked smile that didn't help Ananya's rapidly melting into a puddle condition....

A: hmm...

Ananya mumbled shyly into the contours of his hard chest..

K: does this mean I'm forgiven?

Kabir asks slyly & Ananya pouts...and Kabir kisses it away....Ananya gasps in horror when he moves to her neck...burying his face in it...

A: Kabir! 

She gasps....catching hold of his head...

A: Kabir chodiye na! Manav Malvika....I don't care..p..par Khalid sir bahar hai....unhone dekhliya toh?

Ananya cried out worriedly....trying to move out of Kabir's grasp...only to have him pull her back & hold on tighter....

K: toh? Dekhne do....ye humaara ghar hai...

He murmured against her skin...smirking in triumph seeing her shiver....due to the vibration....

A: uh....Kabir...please....dinner?

She pleaded....even though she loved Kabir's closeness but was too shy....Kabir nearly pouted much to her amusement....

K: you're lucky I'm starving....

He complained.....smiling when Ananya giggled & kissed the frown off his forehead.....

Back in the drawing room.....

Kh: thanks for the coffee darling, now I know ki Kabir office mein bhi sirf tumhaare haath ki coffee kyu peeta hai...

Khalid admired as he set his mug down....

K: ( mutters) haan haan theek hai....ab BYE! 

Ananya glared at Kabir hearing this...Kabir made an innocent face...

K: kya? Bhook lagi hai yaar! Its nearing 10!

He whined....he knew he sounded bad but hey! He was starving!

A: aww...

Ananya cupped his cheek much to Malvika's distaste....

Manav glanced at Ananya carrying her handbag & Kabir all dressed up & asked....

M: aap log kahi jaa rahe the? I'm sorry if we ruined your plans....I know its really late....

Manav said slyly...happily...

However Kabir was having none of it....

K: oh no Manav bhai! Delayed yes but ruined absolutely not! Main aur Ananya bahar dinner karne jaa rahe hai....like she said before...

He informed....

Malvika frowned...no way was this low junior reporter having a gala night with Kabir when she couldn't snag Kabir for even a coffee in her cabin...No!

Mal: oh that's lovely! I hope you don't mind if we jo....

Kh: oh! How lovely!

Khalid gushed completely unaware that he had cut off Malvika....

A: uh...if you want..aap sab bhi...

Ananya began hesitantly....Kabir sighed...as much as he loved his sweet wife...sometimes her goodness came with a cost...These delusional people were ready to ruin his time alone with her.....

Kh: oh no darling! Thanks for asking but we wouldn't want to intrude your date.( secretly winked at Kabir & it took all in Kabir to not blow Khalid a kiss) aur vaise bhi humaara dinner toh office mein hi hogaya....

Khalid smiled meaningfully at Kabir & Ananya....Kabir smirked at the annoyed Manav & irritated Malvika....before they waljed out hand in hand waiting for the others to follow.....

TBC ☺️

Edited by akyabiggestfan - 4 years ago
Originally posted by plmzaq

Awesome updateLove itBeautifully writtenContinue soonThanks for pm
Thanks a lot dear, glad you like it

Finally got update after really longtime thank u so much dear

It was really amazing chapter

Awe both Kaya madly in love with each other

Ananya wasn’t this blushy blushy but kabir’s closeness made her different just like she changed kabir

Awe that karwachauth part was so adorable

Ananya knew kabir also didn’t eat or drink anything entire day

Priyanka was so happy to see kabir happy & all thanks to Ananya

Uff that bloody malvika & manav came to destroy Kaya dinner plan

Why Khalid have to bring them

But I love Kaya cute moment in front of them

Khalid tried hard to control his laugh 😂

Uff Kaya little romance in kitchen just fire🔥

Oh hell that bloody malvika & manav plan to go dinner with Kaya so they won’t get personal time😡

Glad Khalid stopped them hope now Kaya will have their romantic dinner🥰

Continue plz

Amazing episode, plzz do continue soon... Will be waiting for u...

It’s been really longtime dear where r u?😭

God I don't believe I missed two updates 

It was awesome riya Di 

Sorry for comment sooooooooooooo late 

Just noticed it 

Lovely, romantic, cute, awesome update 

After such a long time read your stories and it still makes me feel happy 

KaYa rocked

KaYa resigned kkn, that's awesome 

Richa ab tak nahi sudhri 

Malvika manav kab KaYa ka peecha chodenge god knows, actually you know 😅

Please update soon 

Riya dii you said u will post in a day or two but now it is 5 months... Plzzz comeback n post the next one... I regularly check india forums for ur update but always get disappointed. Don't know how many times I have readed this 20 episodes. Plzz reply 

Edited by Ansharah06 - 4 years ago

Hey! 

Is anyone Even interested in reading this story? I've had just about two readers requesting me to continue. 

I'll try to continue for the two of u though @Anshara & @cuteariya 

Originally posted by akyabiggestfan

Hey! 

Is anyone Even interested in reading this story? I've had just about two readers requesting me to continue. 

I'll try to continue for the two of u though @Anshara & @cuteariya 

i'm always interest in kaya❤️

Hi riya di

I am also interested in reading this story

Please update soon and pm me when you update