Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
I m so sorry friends ,for not updating my stories .
I m at my parents place as I had informed .will be updating after I return from here, that will be after 28th of this month .
Hope you all will not forget me till then 
Love you ,Missing you all .
vanisree thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

I m at my parents place as I had informed .will be updating after I return from here, that will be after 28th of this month .

take care. love you and miss your stories.
Ishradivanfan thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

It's ok eagerly waiting for update 😊
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Little sad but Amezing update di...ishu lockedherself in her house didnt talk to anyone...dont eat much...she totally disconnect herself from everyone and everhthing...and other hand raman forget ishu in sattling his kids...i think ki raman ko aisa nahi karna chahiye tha...atleast usse ek baar to baat karni hii chahiye thi ishu se adi ko lane k baad...he is responsible for her pain...amma and ishu's convo was so sad...feeling bad for her...she think that marriage thing is not for her...raman took kids to ice cream parlour ...he noticed iyeer situtation after two three days...ye to buri baat hai na...he tried to talk to ishu but amma didnt allowed him...he tried other way too like he bribed wathcman to spy on ishu but all in vain...atlast he talk to his father and asked him to let he talk to iyers...mr bhalla talk to mr. Iyer and mr.iyer make ishu ready to meet raman...finally he saw her and feel gulity ...he apologized to ishu for her situation...he proposed her for marriage but she denied...ab raman kaise ishu ko manata hai shadi ke liye...interesting...plz plz update soonst di...thank you love...😊
kenika thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5

Its okay di...take your time...and enjoy alot...😊😛...but come soonst ok...missingg you too...love you too vo bhi so much wala...❤️
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update😳Loved it a lottt❤️Poor Ishu feeling bad for her😒Raman tried a lot to meet her but her Amma is angry on him so didn't let them meet😒Good he talked his father and he convinced to let them meet😊He apologized her😊Can't wait for the next part now
taahir004 thumbnail

Enjoy yourself !!!

will be waiting for your updates 
Div_kp thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Eagerly waiting for the update 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 12

Next morning senior iyers were having their morning coffee while ishita was still in her room . Mrs iyer saw Mr iyer and asked " viswa , do you want to talk something to me ".

Mr iyer - how do you know ?

Mrs iyer - I can say it by seeing your expressions , you are opening your mouth to speak something but ,is not speaking anything. Tell me what's it .

Mr iyer - actually madhu , I wanted to talk to you on an very important topic .

Mrs iyer - whats it ,is it anything serious ?

Mr iyer - actually it is a serious thing ,but promise me atfirst you will listen to me ,then will react .

Mrs iyer - aisa kya hai , viswa you know ,now a days I m very much worried about ishu , don't know what Murugan has written in her fate ,my poor dayghter is suffering somuch .

She completed herself ,almost crying . Mr iyer pressed her shoulder and spoke " madhu don't cry , it's about ishu only and I think its solution to ishu's problem . "

Mrs iyer- seriously, then tell me immediately, what's it ?

Mr iyer - atfirst you tell me ,you will listen everything carefully then decide anything .

Mrs iyers- if it's about my ishu's goodness , I have all ears .tell me now .

Mr iyer - you have to wait for a while.

Mrs iyer saw him confusingly ,that's when the door bell rang , she made a confused face and spoke " itni savere savere kaun aa gaya ".

Mr iyer - I will take it .

Sating so Mr iyer almost ran to door , making Mrs iyer ,suspicious ,she too walked behind him ,that's when she saw her husband inviting someone inside . She leaned a bit to see the person and got angry .She started shouting on him " Viswa ,what he is doing here .I will not let him meet ishu . Abhi inka man nahi bhara hai meri kanna ko hurt kar ke ".

Mr iyer - madhu ,Raman has come here to talk to you not ishu ,atfirst listen to him then only go to any conclusions.

Mrs iyer - what else is left to listen?

Mr iyer - madhu , do you trust me .

Mrs iyer - I trusted you earlier but not anymore , you remember you were the one who wanted him to marry ishu, but had you seen what he had done to our kanna .

Seeing the situation Raman himself walked to Mrs iyer and spoke " amma please listen to me for once , I promise if you are not convinced , I will never come to bother you ever ".

Mr iyer walked to his wife and spoke " madhu , give a chance to him , he is a nice guy , just the situation of his life is not favourable. "

Mrs iyer looked at Raman and spoke " though you had already done much damage to my daughter but still I m giving a one last chance to you because my husband still trust you. Bolo kya bolna hai ."

R- aunty I want to marry ishita today itself.

Mrs iyer ( shocked)- what !

R- humm , she thinks that marraige rituals don't suits her and it had already happened twice so I want to marry her today ,atfirst in temple then in court .

Mrs iyer- but ...

R- and this time I want to marry ishita, not for ruhi or my children's but for her ,for us .

Mrs iyer - suddenly ?

R- I never wanted to use ishita to get ruhi's custody but was not having any other choice. But everything changed suddenly and resulted in cancellation of our marraige . Atfirst I never wanted to marry ishita for my advantage,  and secondly I never wanted to break the marraige . I promise you to keep your daughter happy,  will give her everything ,which a girl desires from a marraige. She will be my wife ,mother of my kids and daughter in law to my parents .So before anything else happens I want to marry her .

Mrs iyer - you didn't love her two eays back ,then it must not be love , tum meri kanna pe taras kha kar usse shaadi kar rahe ho ( you are marrying my daughter out of pity ).

R- I agree ,till now I don't love her but my feelings had grown bit more for ishita than earlier . I respect her already as what she was doing was beyond humanity ,so I can't leave her alone in this state and secondly I really want her in my life.

Mrs iyer- why, because now your kids are with you and you are not able to take care of them alone ,haina .

R- to some extent ,you are right.

Mrs iyer - then I m sorry ,my daughter is a doctor not any nanny .

R- I don't want her for my childrens but for me . Ishita is very good with kids and I am very bad with them . I actually want ishita to be with me when I m dealing with them .

Mrs iyer- but still the fact is you are marrying ishu for your kids .you had accepted that you don't love her.

R- if you want to think like that then it's up to you but the reality is I want to marry her because I actually want to marry her , not out of any pity or force . And for love, it never exist in a arrange marriage but still people live a happy and love filled life together ,it can happen with me and ishita also .

Now Mrs iyer don't have much more argument to deny Raman ,she became silent and was thinking ,when she felt her husbands hands on her shoulder ,she looked at him and he nodded ," madhu , may be this will be best for our ishu ".

Mrs iyer- but ishu ,how we will convince her .

R- that I will do , you just have to brought her to matarani temple and I will convince her . She is afraid of rituals na ,so no more rituals ,only marraige.  I m going to arrange everything then will inform you people , you bring her .

Mrs iyer - okay ,I m trusting you this last time.

R- thankyou somuch,  I will prove myself good for your daughter.

Saying so he went from there with a contend smile on his face.

That's all for now ,I know it's a chorus update ,but can manage this only as I was bit busy today. Enjoy reading and do comment. 

MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awesome update me first di continue soon eagerly waiting for update