Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: suhaaana
hey Priyanka
this random shots definitely depicts the mental state of a newly married girl...
it's very different and difficult for her to adjust...
Originally posted by: aparna3011
mind blowing start
she knows his situation but her heart wants him to be with her n initiate next step in their relation
Shot # 2
am so much angry today on my husband
sometime I feel he make me puppet
he knows very well I can't sleep without him
how many times I said to him JAAN wherever u want to go with friends please go in day not at night
I not able to live without you
But now am feeling I make a
Tears fall down from her eyes
Its not easy for girl to accept new life so easily...
Wo sbse karib khud ko apne pati ke alawa kissi aur ke sath dekh hi nhi paati hai
Par wo insaan kyun nhi smjh paata
Kuch kh nhi paate jazbaato ko
Aur kuch chupa nhi paate
.
Sometime I feel, actually I want to forget my this so called approx. one year of marriage
Kash mein sb bhul jaayu
Kuch ho jaaye mujhe
.
I always heard one year of marriage is so beautiful and lovely
But someone ask from me
Kaha wo khubsurti jo mein suna krti thi
Kaha wo ehsaas jisme mein jiya krti thi
.
One month , only one month of my marriage is amazing
.
I remember when first time I get period , she laugh little remember those beautiful moments of life, where I fall in love with my husband so deeply...
Kash wo bhi mujhse utna hi pyaar krte
Jitna mein krti hu
.
Kissi ne ek din pucha mujhse
Sunane ke baad mere halaato ko
WO PYAAR TOH KRTE HAI NA TUJHSE
Mein chup si ho gyi
Kaha maine dard chupate huye
YHI TOH NHI PATA AB MUJHE
.
Starting days of my marriage is just beautiful, he is so much caring and loving
But today am thinking where those moments lost actually
And why this happened with me
Why god
My stomach is aching so much and at that time am in office, I take half day off and called him
Maan : what happen geet
Geet : stomach ache
This time I come to my mayke for few days.
Am going home
But not getting bus
Maan : you just wait here
Am coming now
Geet : no need
Maan : am coming
Geet : jitni der mein aap yaha aayenge
Utni der me ghar puch jaayungi
Maan : oh ya
Take care
.
I just missing my old days...
Okay, I agree I am getting bored and thus here to entertain myself with Maaneet. Actually, yesterday night, due to my breathlessness, i was...
A Perfect Mismatch Maan we are tied by god in sacred relation but we are Mismatch in all aspects i want to hold you you want to run from me i
[NOCOPY] AT TEA HOUSE –XIII PART 1 Maan Singh Khurrana came out from his car….along side his parents and his... Annie (Maan’s sis): Bhai am so...
Hey all of you welcome all in Maaneet sweet world one more painful story i hear " Kitni girhein kholi hai maine" a nd feel this going perfect
470