What was the need to bring Dayan?

jhalak7 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Sangeeta as a pishachini was enough. I liked her nakhra. Sp her satires and style. She looks like a perfect pishachini.
I am not understanding what is the need to bring Mohana Dyan. This awful actress destroyed one show Nazar and now is here to destroy this show too. She doesn't have the acting skill nor dance skill. She doesn't have a good body , but all she did in Nazar was showing her ugly body. I don't think her kind of bakwaz actress is needed to get TRP for this show. Sangeeta is enough. I like the new Divya and Drishti too. Never saw their acting before but they are doing great. All the other actors are also high class professional actors. In between them this Mo is unnecessary. 🤢 I have stopped watching Nazar and the major reason was she and her ugly dresses...now idhar bhi aagaya. To pollute this serial too.
Edited by jhalak7 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pritirays thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Well the people who watch Nazar said that Dayaan hungers after eating more and more screen space. To udhar Nazar ka poora kha liya hooga, isliye idhar tapak padi hai! ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
magicworld thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Ab ye to DD ke makers hi jaane ki wo Mohana ko kyu show mein promote kar rahe hai🤣Edited by magicalM - 5 years ago
Fruitcustard_9 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
chalo mohna is cameo role but i seriously  hope pia is not entering divyadrishti  
SK1509 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
What a rude post. If you don't like the character fine. No need to trash talk the actress like that.
Indulekha00 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: SK1509

What a rude post. If you don't like the character fine. No need to trash talk the actress like that.

Totally agree..