Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Beautiful update
Ishita is tensed for raru
Update soon
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update😳Loved it a lottt❤️Raman wants to have Ruhi with him...Careless Shagun🤔Ishu called Raman to her clinic and he went too😊IshRa decided to find some solution together👍🏼Can't wait for the next part now
ishrasoul thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Emotional update
Loves it
Raman wants ruhi back by any means
Ishu wants to help him
Senior bhalla and iyer decide something
Update soon
Ishraruadpi thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Divanru

Hi friends back with new update .

Part 9

It has been four days after Raman denied for ishra marraige . They hadn't met eachother after that day,as after denying for the marraige, Raman has started searching any other way to get ruhi but he ass getting non . His lawyer has made him understand that shagun is a mother and ruhi is small , she is getting married and above all Raman don't have a nice man image in public he is a rude,arrogant,drunkard person, moreover though ruhi loves him but she fears him so court will surely give ruhi's custody to ashgun . Raman almost cried on his fate but he don't want to give up so easily ,he again asked any...,any way to get ruhi. Pathak searched in books and net ,then said " no bhai there is no way except settled it out of court ".

R- what do you mean by out of court.?

P- you know ,out of court settlement, I mean you talk to shagun and ashok Khanna, may be they will agree and you don't have to fight the case .

R- but why they will agree for out of court settlement .They will not I know it .

P- even I know it but we can talk to them for once before the court next date, may be ...

R- (angrily)- you mean to say that I should give up and beg in front of themfor my own daughter.

P- I knew it from earlier that you will not like this that's why I hadn't suggested this before but thought to put it in your mind before its get too late .

Raman calmed down listening to this ,he sat on the chair ,thought deeply for sometimes and then said " ok , you call their lawyer and talk to him ,may be they agree ".

P- are you sure bhai ?

R- yeah ,I can do anything for my ruhi ,I had done much wrong with her not anymore ,main uska liye kuch bhi karne ke liye taiyyar hoon ,I want my daughter back .

He said almost pleading ,patyak nodded and said " ok bhai as you say ,I will talk to their lawyer and inform you shortly ".

R- make it fast Neel .

P- ok bhai

Raman left from there and went to his house . One the other hand ishita was very restless as the day were passing and she was not able to help bhalla's in any way . Next day, ishita was attending her patients when a crying ruhi along with her nanny entered the room . Ishita saw ruhi and asked ,taking her in her arms " what happened why she is crying and why you brought her here ".

The nanny informed that ruhi has a toothache from last night . It was mild in night but it had become severe in morning that's why she brought her .

I- where is shagun ?

N- madam ko shopping ke liye jaana tha to she told me to bring ruhi baby here .

I- (surprised )- sue went to shopping leaving her crying dayguter behind.

N- yes madam ,Maine unko bola bhi rukne ke liye but she didn't budge .

I- koi nahi, I will take care of her . Aap baith jaaiye.

The nanny nodded ,ishita checked ruhi and gave her some mouthwash . Ruhi took it in mouth and rinse her mouth then she checked her mouth started treating her between the process she thought to call Raman and inform him about ruhi's condition . Thinking so she called Raman . They hadn't talked or saw eachother for last many days ,he got quite surprised receiving her call but picked it soon thinking may be she had got some solution to his problem .

R- hello Dr iyer .

I- Mr Mr bhalla ,are you busy .

R, not really ,what's it ?

I- can you come to my clinic for sometimes.

R- your clinic ? Can I know why ?

I- there is a reason ,please if you can make it .

R- is it about ruhi.

I- yeah .

R- ok ,I will be there as soon as possible .

Ishra hung the call,Raman immediately picked his car keys and ran towards the parking lot, he wanted to get the solution of his solution as soon as possible.He reached to her clinic after about twenty minutes and asked for ishita.The receptionist called ishita and informed ,she called inside. He went to her cabin and asked desperately " bolo ishita what solution did you get ".

Ishita looked at Raman and spoke " Mr bhalla I don't have any solution ,ruhi is here with her nanny so I thought to inform you , so that you can meet her ."

Raman's eyes sparkled in happiness but next moment he got sad ,she looked at him and asked " what happened Mr bhalla ".

R- ( sadly)- I thought you had some solution .

I- I m sorry ,I don't have any .Had you thought something .

R- not really but pathak gave me a suggestion and I told him to talk on it .

They were talking when ruhi moaned again in pain , ishra turned and walked towards her . He saw ruhi with concerned eyes and asked ishita " what happened to her ".

She told everything to him ,he got angry listening to this and spoke " this woman na , that's why i don't want to give my baby to her . Chahe kuch bhi ho jaaye main apni ruhi ko us aurat se le kar rahunga, meri bachchi .(I will take my ruhi from that lady at any cost ,my poor baby).

Ishita looked at Raman and wondered what he is going to do ,thars when his phone buzzed , he looked at the number and picked the call immediately.  Ishita made a dirty face noticing this and thought" few seconds earlier he wanted to take his daughter back from shagun and now started talking about business over phone, does he really care for ruhi or just showing that he is concerned ".

She was lost in her thoughts when ruhi moaned in pain again calling her father, ishita got angry and thought to give a ear full of lecture to him . Thinking so she went to the corner and was about to shout on him when she listened him " I don't care pathak, give her every damn thing which she want ".

Ishita narrowed her brows and started listening him keenly and she listened him further " I know very well ,what I m doing. Maine kaha na meri bachchi mere liye sabse important hai . Koi nahi ,I will transfer everything to her which is on my name ,I can again become old Raman bhalla for my baby , I owe my life to her ,Maine bahut ignore kiya hai use ,now I will do everything just for her ."

Ishita got happy to listen that Raman loves ruhi somuch while she became worried thinking he is giving his everything to shagun to get ruhi. That's when he listened him again but his voice was very meek like defeated person " ok as she want ,I will work under Ashok Khanna again,like I was doing earlier ".

Ishita was shocked listening to this when she heard him again " I don't care if they insult me ,I just want my daughter back ,you inform there lawyer that we agree...

He was yet to complete himself when ishita snatched the phone from him and spoke " no no please don't agree with any of there norms ,just wait for our another call ".

Saying so ishita disconnected the phone and looked at Raman who was giving her a deadly glare . She didn't got scared rather shouted " what is this,you are giving your everything to shagun to get ruhi's custody ".

R- Dr iyer stay away from my matters ,its non of your business .

Ishita felt like outsider , she was hurt, she closed her eyes to compose herself then spoke
" I agree with everything but this is not done ."

R- only two three more days are left for court hearing and if I don't do anything asap ,it will announce ruhi's custody to them.

I- I agree to you but you are losing any way . Had you thought how they will behave to you after this .

R- I don't care .

I- you have to ,because you are not alone ,you will have ruhi ,then your parents ,siblings . Won't they suffer because of this .

R- then what should I do . You are seeing my baby na ,she is in somuch pain still that woman didn't care and went away leaving her . Now tell what should I do ?

He spoke almost crying , ishita looked at him thoroughly and recalled that this is the same person who showed himself as a arrogant and rude person ,who never talk to anyone nicely . She realised that was only mask,inside that this was the real Raman bhalla ,who is filled with a lot of emotions who was trying every means to get his daughter back to him . She again felt guilty for misunderstanding him and giving that interview to media , in which she mentioned that Raman bhalla is a careless and bad father. She really wanted to help him and also tried but it didn't worked because of her mother . She looked at Raman who was still standing there downcasting his head ,waiting for her to tell something . She looked at Raman and spoke " Mr bhalla we still have three days ,we will surely think of something ,just don't give up. "

Raman didn't answered her ,still he was looking down when she held his face , make him looked at her and asked " Mr bhalla are you listening to me ".

He looked at her but didn't spoke anything ,she asked again " Mr bhalla we will come up with something, please don't give up .are you getting me ?."

She asked looking deep into his dark brown eyes ,he nodded like a obedient kid .

I- now I have to treat ruhi ,you just he with us .

Saying so she went to ruhi ,who was resting under the effect of medication and asked " rooh how are you feeling now baby ".

Ruhi opened her eyes and spoke with great difficulty " abhi bhi dald kal laha hai" .( it's still paining).

I- koi nahi ,abhi hum ruhi ko ek jaadu ki dawa denge usse rooh ka dard ekdum choomantar ho jaayega ( we will give a magical medicine to ruhi and the pain will vanish immediately).

Ishita spoke giving her wide smile making Ruman smile too a bit . Ishita treated ruhi nicely and ishra talked a bit more . Then ruhi felt ok , ishita prescribed her medicine and she along with her nanny went home . Raman too left and after completing her shift ishita too came back to her house ,but she was very much tensed about Ruman . Herfatger opened the door for her and asked immediately " ishu kanna why are you looking so upset ,you know na you can share anything with your father ".

Ishira nodded and went to her room ,she freshened up but was still thinking how to help Ruman, finally she thought to talk to her father.  She after having her coffee and snacks ,called appa in her room and shared everything with her father ,he too started thinking the ways to help bhalla's.  Finally he called Mr bhalla and told him to come to the society park with Raman,they need to talk something urgently . Mr bhalla agreed to him and they decided to meet after dinner .

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment.

Good
srini18 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Thank you for the PM Di!!! A moving update!!! You have adapted the story in your trademark style and it's touching to see Raman as a resolute and determined father who is on a mission to get back his princess...

Raman, after running out of all the options decides to go in for an out of court settlement...Elsewhere, an ailing Ruhi visits Ishita at the clinic..Ishita is flabbergasted on learning Shagun's nonchalance and informs the same to Raman...

Raman, who initially thought Ishita has found a solution to the conundrum, reaches her in a flash. He is a tad disappointed but his anger hits the crest on seeing a miserable Ruhi..

He concurs to all the demands of Ashok and Shagun but a vigilant Ishita reminds him of his family... Raman, who is helpless and desolate instructs Ishita to stay out of this issue which hurts her immensely..A depressed Ishita shares her misery with Appa, who invites Mr. Bhallas for a discussion...

One very remarkable digression in your story is there is no bitterness between IshRa..Ishita admits guilt for her misdeed and Raman too, sincerely repents on neglecting Ruhi.
Both are hell bent on getting back Ruhi and they are into it together...
Edited by srini18 - 5 years ago
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Hope they get married soon!! 
Awesome awesome update! 
Update soon! 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear👏!!!! Really sorry dear for late... Raman is in the tension of what should do to get Ruhi back... Finally he decided to talk with AshGun as Pathak suggested him...
Nanny took Ruhi to Ishita's clinic as she was suffering from terrible tooth pain...
Ishita called Raman to her clinic... Raman felt that it would be some favourable thing to get back Ruhi... Poor Raman😭... He was almost broken... Ishita decided to share this with her father... Mr Iyer called Mr Bhalla n Raman to talk with them about Ruhi's custody... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Eagerly waiting for next part... Thanks for the PM... N really sorry for late...
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hello friends back with new update .

Part 10

Raman and Mr bhalla were sitting in the part waiting for iyers . Raman looked at his father with questioning eyes and asked " papa why are we here at this time. "

Mr bhalla - puttar, ishita and her father wants to talk to us about ruhi's custody .

R- papa I had already sorted everything and soon ruhi will he there with us .

Mr bhalla - sachchi Raman , what have you arranged puttar .

They were still talking when iyers showed up , Mr bhalla greeted them and asked the reason for this visit. Ishita informed that she has listened Raman's conversatuonwith his lawyer in her clinic.  She told that he is going to transfer all his property and funds to shagun to get ruhi's custody . Mr bhalla got shocked listening to this while Raman got angry , he glared ishita and spoke " that's my money and I m giving it for my daughter, why are you panicking . "

Mr bhalla - Raman watch your mouth , how can you talk so rudely to a girl who is trying to help you .

R- I don't need anyone's help ,I had already lost one of my kid and will not loose ruhi at any cost .

Mr bhalla - puttar calm down and listen to me , it's your hard earned money and that evil woman didn't deserve that .

R- then how I m going to get my daughter back from her .

Mr bhalla - puttar ruhi wants to be with ishita , so the easiest way is to marry her .

R- no papa ,I don't want to use her, moreover her mother too is not ready for it and as a mother her concern is right .I don't have much time to think about any other option so this is the right one , I can earn money again .

Mr bhalla- may be you are right puttar but still I want you to marry ishita not because of ruhi's custody but because she is a nice girl and can bring happiness in your life .

R- but papa ..

Mr bhalla - no but Raman ,you had endured much pain in these last six years ,now I want you to start afresh and marrying ishita will he the first step towards this .

R- it's not that easy papa .

Mr bhalla - it's not that difficult too Raman . Can't you give a nice life to a girl who loves your daughter somuch and can bring her back in your life .

Raman looked at ishita , she was just sitting there , thinking something . He looked at her father, then to her and asked " are you sure about it,  you might regret your decision later ".

I- Mr bhalla , may he I m not a mother but i can feel the pain of losing a baby . I had gone through this pain and don't want anyone to go bear this pain ,that to because of me . I don't have much to loose , but I can get a dayghter through this marraige which is more than enough for me .

R- but aunty ...

Mr iyer - I will take care of her . I m sure she will agree once I talk to her .

They talked for some more time ,both ishra agreed for the marraige. After talking sond more they all left for their house, after deciding everything about ishra marraige. Next morning Mr iyer talked to Mrs iyer and told everything about their conversation if last night . Atfirst she was not convinced but after some times, when Mr iyer told about Mr bhalla's talk and his intention of this marraige she got ready . Ishra had left for their work when senior bhalla's showed up at iyers and talked about marraige . They decided to do early marriage as only few days were left for the court hearing . Amma placed the condition that she wants the marraige to happen in Tamil ritual, bhalla's immediately got ready and agreed to their other conditions too .

The weddings preparation started, as they don't have much time to prepare widely ,so they were doing it briefly and quickly .Today is  ishra marraige and various wedding rituals are going in both the houses . Raman was sitting in his house and doing some official work from house itself that's when he received a call from shagun's lawyer . He got confused seeing his call and spoke picking the call " Mr Mishra , why had you called me ,I told you to talk to my lawyer not me ".

Mr mishra - Mr bhalla , there is a shocking news for you .

R- what happened ,what are you talking about .

Mr mishra - Mr bhalla , miss Shagun Arora and Mr Khanna has met with a severe accident.  Even your daughter also is bit injured ...

R- where are they ?

Mr mishra - city hospital.

R- I m coming asap .

Saying so he hung the call and left the house. All were too busy in marraige rituals that they didn't noticed Raman. He reached the hospital and asked about them . The receptionist gave the required information and he rushed to meet ruhi first . She was not much injured , she has some bruises and a head injury.  Her treatment has been done and she was sleeping now . Raman then went to meet shagun ,she was in ICU while Ashok was in operation theater . He asked the Nurse about shagun , she told that theh are trying their level best , hope she can make it . He asked if he can meet , she denied saying shagun is still unconscious so he cannot meet now but see her in visiting hours . He nodded and went to ruhi's ward ,he was waiting for her to wake when the nurse came to him and informed that shagun has gained conscious and wanted to see her son . Raman went to meet shagun but she has again slept , he thought to take a flight to bring Adi . Thinking so he immediately instructed his agent to book a ticket to dehradun where adi was studying in a boarding school. The broker booked the earliest flight which was flying in two hours .

Before leaving for dehradun , he informed same to his father and told him to come to look after ruhi . Mr bhalla got tensed listening to this and asked Raman about the marraige.  Raman told him to deny for the marraige as it can't happen now . Mr bhalla was thinking how he is going to inform it to Iyers but assured Raman that he will handle it while he can go bring Adi . Raman reached the airport asap , he was waiting for his flight . He was feeling too guilty for leaving without informing ishita , so he  thought to talk and informo her . Thinking so he called ishita but non picked the call , so he left a message for her and apologised to her informing everything . Soon his flight was announced and he went to board it , he peeped in his phone for her reply before leaving but since she was still busy .

Here Mr bhalla called Mr iyer and informed him everything calling the marraige off , Mr iyer was shocked listening to this but he can't blame bhalla's too as the situation was beyond their control . Mr iyer went to his house and stopped all the rituals, Amma was too angry with bhalla's and was shouting on her husband and ishita, saying that never trusted bhallas but it was them who were going to do charity and what they got in return . The marraige is cancelled now and they are left with broken marraige and broken hearts . Mr iyer tried a lot to make her understand that it is not bhallas fault and she should think about ishita rather shouting on her . Realising so , amma went to talk to ishita but found her room locked , she tried to talk to her but ishita denied talking to anyone ,saying she wants to be alone for sometimes. Amma was still knocking the door when appa stopped her and told her to give some time to ishita to get over it .

On the other side of door, ishita sat on the floor and read his message again and again. Though she has cleared that this marraige was only for ruhi's custody but it was her marraige and after talking about it that night ,she had somewhere dreamt for a happy life which has been shattered in peices.  She was still not believing her bad luck ,but can't help it also, tears started
flowing from her eyes which she didn't bothered to stop.She sat on her place for much time and finally slept on floor itself.

On the other hand Raman reached to Adi's school in the morning , he talked to the principal about shagun's accident and told that he is here to take adi along.  Atfirst adi denied saying ,he don't want to come along with Raman but later got ready when he told that he will took him to shagun. They flew back to Delhi in the afternoon and reached the hospital in evening . Ruhi was all ok but was terrified with the accident while Ashok and shagun has breathed their last . Adi was shattered seeing his dead mother , Raman pulled adi into him and he cried in his father's embrace . Bhalla completed the last rites of Shagun and Ashok ,and came back home with adi and ruhi as Raman has got their custody automatically after shagun's demise.

That's all for now ,enjoy reading and do comment.

Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Updated new part ,enjoy reading 
MONAPAREKH thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
so shagun and ashok die as the title of your story suggests ishra will marry each other for themselves i hope it happen soon thanks for update continue soon