Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon 3

Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 The Untold Saga of Adni_Chapter 19 to 50 - Page 10

Loving2Missing2 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago

Lingering Moments... The untold Saga...Chapter 40

Advay was having a very busy day as he directed his sharp intellect to his business and his battle both. He had been a brilliant tactician all through his grown up life; but the battles he had now taken up required a different kind of strategic genius.

The battle was not started by Advay, it was started by treason. His father had been so very selfless all through his life! Had Yashnarayan Vasishth asked him for the Mahant position, he would have given it to him without a single question. But what the great Mahant had been handed over was treachery by his most trusted subordinate.

More than physical death, the defamation had killed his father while still breathing. And then the sordidly planned attack on his life, robbing him of a chance to prove his truth!

As if this itself was not enough for Advay to make revenge his mission of life, destiny had handed over another injustice. Advay's love had had an attack on life. Advay could allow anything for himself but this was simply unforgivable! Advay had sensed an immediate call from within, a directive from the universe to take on the battle to punish the wrongdoers.

With the mere thought, an angry rage fired in his veins, as always, from that deep mysterious igneous core of his.  It was only his own rationality that had saved them from having their necks throttled with his bare hands. Blood roared in his heavily corded fists as he clenched them; his face tightened, growing pinched. He was stunned by his own anger. He fought the adrenaline pumping in him from overpowering him. But his cold rationality made him even more dangerous.

The wrongdoers had all been winning till date, but the time for the righteous had now come. The tide of the battle would have to swing now! Advay was committed to action and work, to take on and tackle life as it came. The path Advay had chosen would surely lead to a deadly guerilla war; making all his loved ones vulnerable. Yet he refused to let any fear into his thoughts and just steeled himself to get things done.

Advay connected with each of his comrade combatant ensuring that his attrition based warfare was on track and that there had been no counterblow yet.

His secretary had informed him that a bevy of photographers and news reporters were waiting for his reaction to their questions after the press release. Advay relented to their request by sacrificing his lunch hour which had as such been shrunk to just fifteen minutes with his overflowing meetings and calls with different business dignitaries. He answered all their questions with his shrewd business aptitude and his professional smiling face masking all turmoil within him.

Miku had proceeded home after the press release. When he reached home, Shikha had already left for college. Miku called her up.

"Hi Shikha! You are returning home, right? I'll be leaving in a few hours."

"Veer, I wish I could, but my Professor wants me to work on this assignment with him. It's important for that scholarship, you know!"

"Yes Shikha, it's your dream. Ok, bye then!" Miku's pranks were one thing, but one thing Veer had imbibed deep in his core was to allow freedom to women and respect their decision. 

"Come soon, Veer! I'll miss you." Shikha felt guilty suddenly at his immediate cooperation.

"Will you?"

Chandni entered exactly at that moment gesturing a question as to who was on the call. Veer mouthed 'Shikha' and she requested to speak to her.

"Shikha?"     Chandni's voice was loud with a censure in it, " Why haven't you left yet? You left for college without informing anybody. We all thought you must have gone for some submission or something. It's been so long. It will soon be time for Miku to leave. Just drop everything and come over."

"How can I, Jiji? I have not just come away for fun. It's important work for me."

"How can college work be more important than Miku's leaving?  I don't understand."

"You won't, Jiji! I know that! It's me and I am different than you. I want to work for my dream, stand on my own. I don't want to be bogged down with your conservative expectations."

"You are talking all gibberish and now is not the time to discuss all that. Just come over."

The discussion had become heated as the two sisters countered each other.

"No I won't Jiji. I have told Veer already. Bye!" Shikha disconnected the phone.

Chandni looked at the gadget as if it was some monster but then she masked her disappointment and smiled bright.

"Miku! Oh brother of mine! Don't you worry for even a minute! I shall do all your packing. That sister of mine, she's always been the tomboy of the family. But she's a baby...she'll change. Don't worry, I'll tell her. She won't disregard me." Chandni had gone in her badbad mode.

"Bhabhi! I am not worrying. I trust you, I trust her and more than anybody I trust myself." His voice had an assertive confidence which pleased Chandni. 

"And Bhabhi, you don't have to pack for me, I can do it myself." He took his bag out.

"Shut up! Would you say that to your Ammi or would you let her pack everything for you?"

"Bhabhi! You won't listen, Fine, you do it. I'll just meet Naani and come."

When Miku returned, all his packing was done and Chandni was just closing the bag.

"Bhabhi, does Bhai have any ailment or something?"

His tone was nonchalant but Chandni was immediately alarmed. "No Miku, why do you ask me that?"

"Bhabhi, Bhai suddenly collapsed during the jog today. He was OK later but he had me worried for a minute."

Chandni had been bending over the bag, but she instantly stood erect. Dev had not mentioned anything to her after coming from jog or before leaving for office. Collapsing meant that he had had an attack again.

Chandni was sad about Dev, and at the same time angry with herself. Her behavior had caused Dev to do incessant driving which had taken a toll on his body.

"Miku, please tell Naani and Di that I am gone to your Bhai's office." Chandni disappeared without looking back.

"Bhai is gone now and he will kill me!" Miku shook his head behind her.

Advay was busy in an important standing meet in his cabin when all eyes suddenly turned to the door behind him. Who dared to disturb my meeting? Inadvertently, Advay took an angry and arrogant turn behind, but the moment he did, all his anger vanished and a happy content love filled in his eyes. 

"Chandu!" Happy content escaped his lips in a whisper.

Chandni avoided his eyes and nodded curtly to the remaining members. Everybody nodded their greetings and left the room silently. Chandni closed the door behind her.

"Chandu, how come you are here? How did you come? Everything Ok at home?"

Chandni went behind his desk and started shutting his laptop down.

"I am here to take you home." She glared an 'End of' look at him and then smoothly proceeded to pack his stuff. 

"Mohan kaka drove me here. Everything is fine at home except that your brother is waiting for your blessing. It's his first step for his chosen life."

Behind his desk, she looked like a sexy gamin. Desire stirred in Advay's veins. How would it be to teach her new position, bent over his desk? Yes, she would give him an icy response back, especially, this being an office, too public for her senses! 

'But how I would love taking a shot at melting ice?' Advay's lips curled upwards with his wicked fantasies. 'Come on, mind! I don't want another battle with my body wants now!'

He pulled his thoughts back to Miku. Chandni was right! Miku was proceeding on his life's first important mission. And further, he would be the foremost warrior in the battle of their life. Yes! He wanted to wish his younger brother the very best luck in person. And also alert him to his role in the warfare game of attrition. 

Bless Chandni for reminding him of that! But, Wait! She doesn't know anything about this. Has she come just for Miku's sake? She could have just called. For a moment, Advay's mind was befuddled with different reasons flowing through his mind. Is there something deeper? Maybe physical, like the way he was feeling at the moment? The thought strengthened his wicked ideas from a moment before.

Clearly gauging his thoughts, Chandni took a large step back as he prowled towards her, hungry desire formulating his next actions in his eyes.

"Let us leave, please! We agreed on having all our discussions in the privacy of our bedroom walls."

So there was something else apart from Miku's departure that brought her here. He would have pried on possible reasons with her otherwise; but the steely resolve in her eyes brooked no confrontation at the moment. Advay quietly followed Chandni out, instructing Sonia on his way to postpone further meetings or telecons which were not too pressing at the moment.

Mohan kaka stood out near the driver's seat, respectfully holding the key as Advay preferred driving himself when Chandni was with him.

"Kaka, you drive please. We will sit behind."

Chandni softly requested the driver as Advay extended his hand for the key. He gave her a questioning look but then restrained himself with the angry glare coming back at him.

'Ok! Looks like 'no argument tolerated' day for me!' Mentally, Advay raised his white flag for the time being till her reasons were known.

They sat quietly in the backseat with Chandni resolutely looking out from the window prohibiting any casual talk between them. Fine! He would deal with it, when she came out with her reasons. 

His mind inadvertently got pulled into the earlier call with his friend. Some how, he had sounded like he had lost a soul mate. Whom could it be? Surely, he means about me...I lost contact with him interim. If there had been a woman in his life, I would have surely known about it. Couldn't be! But when I meet him, I need to check why his heart is so forlorn. 

Anyways, first thing to do after meeting him is to connect with those key people. Advay had complete trust that his friend would help him in his mission in every possible way. Together they would wipe out the opponents. He had been biding away time till now; but now having found the increased strength with his friend joining him, Advay was encouraged to formulate and expedite his next action plan.

Perhaps because Advay was so engrossed in his thoughts, he did not sense Chandni angrily rubbing at her eyes with the back of her palm. The mental horror image of him collapsing in the middle of the road had brought back all the memories of her last witnessed collapse. 

The fear congealed in her heart making her resolve to take him for a checkup before they went abroad. Once in an unknown foreign country with foreign languages, all controls would be taken away from her. 

'Maybe today itself, after Miku leaves. I'll just tell Naani and Pooja that two of us are going for some outing and take him to hospital.'

There was a tense silence between the two as they stepped down from the car; each one resolutely and fervently planning their own next actions in their own individual minds. 

Advay made a quick call to office ensuring that things were all going alright after his leaving. He gave quick instruction for the progress reports and meeting outcomes to be mailed to him. He expected himself to be back in office very soon, of course, but still!

Miku was sprawled lazily over the sofa chewing an apple, relaxing as if the entire universe was at complete peace. Advay was surprised seeing him lazing like that as he entered down the steps in his usual quick stride.

"Miku? You have to leave, right? All your preparations done?" Advay was anxious as he rapid fired his queries at Miku.

"When Bhabhi is there, I don't have to worry about anything." Miku answered patiently rising from his position.

Advay gave Chandni an appreciating look but she chose to ignore it and proceeded to pooja room. Advay took the chance to give his final instructions to Miku putting an arm around him in a comforting squeeze.

"Miku, my brother, I have complete trust in you. Yet, remember that we both carry the great legacy from our father. As you had first suggested, restoring their fame again in people's minds is one approach in our mission. Every step, every word of yours tomorrow will make a difference in that direction. You are going to be the acting Mahant there and this will be your first introduction to people there. Win their hearts elaborating all main points from your consolidated report of progress done till now."

He brought his voice lower to almost a whisper, "PP will be present at the helipad to join you. Remember what I told you about him. After the temple meeting, I will apprise you of our next steps. Remember! In spite of whatever we say or do regarding peace and prosperity in the village; we are at war with persons who have wronged our father. The foremost art of war for you to imbibe, as the first warrior in our battle, is to calm your own mind into focus and discern the inner minds of others."

Miku suddenly remembered the moment when he and Bhai had together pulled the Shiva idol in place. That had been a mammoth task completed successfully and this now would be another.

Advay concluded his conspiracy talk as he saw Chandni coming with Pooja thaal to do Miku's tila; Naani, Pooja and maasi close in step behind her. Both brothers stood up smiling at the loving family.

"Where's Pooja?" Advay immediately noticed her absence.

"Bhai, she's gone to college. She has some important assignment going on." 

Miku's smile was extra wide as if he was covering something against his brother's query. Advay sensed it immediately; but chose not to speak any further on the topic as of now.

"After all, my sister is a feisty tigress. She doesn't tame easily." Chandni shook her head smiling at Miku.

"That's true. But perhaps she needs to learn a little." Naani was serious as she spoke.

"Oh Naani! It doesn't matter. We are all there to say bye to Miku. Don't worry!" Pooja hugged Naani with a bright assuring smile.

Miku touched everybody's feet and they blessed him. Chandni lovingly did his tilak and blessed him wholeheartedly.

"May you always remain incapable of being over-mastered by foes! Vijayi Bhav!"

Miku smiled happily and touched her and Bhai's feet jointly as they stood together. For him, these two were the idols, his Ram-Seeta and he their Laxman. 

Everybody dispersed after seeing him to the door.

"Ok Chandu. I left my office work and came. I shall go back to office now."

"No Dev. You are going to rest it out at home today. You had an attack today morning and collapsed on the road."

Advay immediately pulled her to a side shushing her.

"Shhh! Don't speak loudly. Someone might hear. Miku must have told you. Rogue that he is! I told him not to tell anybody."

"And you yourself chose not to tell me either." Angry tears sprung back again in Chandni's eyes.

Advay cupped her cheeks immediately wiping away gently her tears with his thumb, "No Chandu! It's not like that."

Now he knew the reason for all her anger in office and way back. Poor girl! She worries unnecessarily. He smiled in his heart.

"Look Chandu! It was just momentary, a fleeting pain, that's all. Nothing else had happened and I was not unconscious or anything. Miku must have exaggerated to you. I just sat down to rest a little. If there had been anything serious, I would have surely shared with you. But believe me, there's nothing!"

"Let the doctors decide that!" Chandni was firm in her decision.

"What will doctors do? I told you it was nothing." Advay's brows were knitted in alarm. He held her by her arms ready to lead this particular battle in his own way. "I know what cures me, what's my source of life blood."

Chandni was alarmed. Not that, she was not used to Advay's tactility. The man liked to touch her. All the time! She was absolutely alright with it as long as it was within the privacy of their bedroom. 

And further, as such, Advay was not an overly affectionate person himself to make such public display. Yes! But he also was very much capable to not really ask her whether she wanted to be hauled into his arms every five seconds. 

She knew he was using this to distract her and do things his way. Well! Both could play the game. And hadn't they done that always? If he could formulate action plan fast in his mind, so could she!

Advay and Chandni are so very like Shiva and Shakti. Both argue yet love each other beyond limits. Both are truly caught up in the vicissitudes of life as served to them by destiny. Once united they will conquer over destiny as well!

Shikha and Veer...each walking their own life path... how will things proceed now that Advay has sensed something amiss? 

There's nothing actually about Advay's health that can remain hidden from Chandu. Now, the two are battling their own side, so who'll win? Will Advay go to office and resume work or will Chandni succeed in giving him the required rest and medical check up?

What might be happening in background in Allahabad as Advay is now in full action?

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Lingering Moments...The Untold Saga...Chapter 41

The air between the two crackled with electricity. Advay's eyes grew wide at the sudden flash of passion in Chandni's eyes. He peered over at his Chandu curiously; as he saw her cogs running in her brain. He realized instantly that his seducing game had been turned on him. This wasn't usual shy Chandu of his, neither the expected response from her. She had her own saucy swag on making her cheeks flush. He knew, she was goodness; tender love and warmth and softness all combined. Yet unfortunately terribly, terribly stubborn!

She gave him a saucy smirk, "Come let's go to our room."

Without his wanting to, the strangest feeling passed over him. He acquiesced with a smile. She pulled him by his hand going past the open hall into the privacy of their room. Part of him was inflamed, desperate for her. Another part of him was wondering what she would do if he said stop... His mouth twitched as he contemplated what to say next, if he should say anything at all. He elected to remain silent.

She lied down on her back on the bed pulling him above her. Then she lifted her left leg, putting her thigh around his hip to pull him closer and simultaneously arching upwards to press her soft mounds against his hard chest.

Advay was turned on hard, his body totally out of control of his brain. She felt him through the fabric of her dress, hearing the silk rustle like a breathless woman. The dress and her body clearly wanted more.

"What do I have to do to make you mine?" she groaned, mouth against mouth as she felt his resistance. Her expression matched her tone, wistful and momentarily vulnerable. The confident mask had slipped.

"I am yours."

"Not at the moment, it seems."

He tugged her lower lip backwards into his mouth, nipping it with his teeth.

"Chandni, please understand. I promise tonight I'll give you everything. But now, I am genuinely pressed for work. Let me go, otherwise my mind will not rest."

"And what about my mind?" She asked saucily putting her hand on his fly, pulling it down, teasing his hard on through his boxers.

He pulled her hand firmly away and held it gently. His body was truly battling with him with that one sensation, pleasure! This position pleased him, even the friction between their clothed chests rousing desire in him pleased him. He danced on the very edge of giving in to his body's and his Chandu's demand.

Then, he steeled himself, "No Chandu! This is not fair play. I have to go. Please understand."

"You won't!" Chandni pouted.

"Chandu don't rub me on the wrong end... work is work!"

"But your health is more important!"

"No! It's not when it's question of my Maa-Baba!" Advay was almost pleading now. He expected her to understand him.

She felt the same way and retorted back, "It is! Because it's the question of my child's baba..."

Advay's expression grew darker and more dangerous... Was she blackmailing him? Over a child not even yet conceived?

"It's you... All about you..." Chandu exclaimed as if sensing his thoughts, "For my sake...please!" Chandu pleaded her throat constricting with unshed tears of pain.

He tried appeasing her, "Chandu, nothing is going to happen to me, you worry unnecessarily...Look, it will not work this way, if you start over protecting me..." 

He stood erect to go to the bathroom and tidy himself for office, "I am going..." He took a step back still looking at her, smiling.

She got up from her position looking a little disheveled herself.

"If you leave now, you'll see my dead face!" There was an angry resolve in her eyes.

The moment the angry ultimatum fell on his ears, his face changed and he took a large step away from her.

He reared back and thrust his fist through the wall. Then, for good measure, he withdrew, dragging fragments of plaster and dust with him, before punching through the wall twice more in rapid succession.

Chandni stood, open-mouthed, as Advay trembled before her, eyes closed and chest heaving with angry rage. She was stunned by this violent expression of his anger. She had seen him really angry, like the day when he had put burning matches on her bangles; but this anger was much worse...and self-destructing.

No matter how much scared she felt at that moment, the sight of a few drops of blood dripping from his knuckles and onto the floor captured her attention.

"What have you done to yourself?"

She looked up into his blazing eyes and pulled him toward the washroom basin. She pulled his hand forcefully under running water, though he resisted it in rage. When the blood had been washed away, she examined his knuckles and found the skin had split in more than one place.

Angry tears streamed down her eyes. "I'm worried you've broken something."

Advay opened and closed his hand several times, wordlessly demonstrating that his hand wasn't broken.

"I think you should have an x-ray, just in case. You might need stitches." Her voice trembled, as did she, in anger and fear both.

His only response was to rub at her eyes with his uninjured hand and heave a deep, shuddering sigh; as he once again contained the anger within him.

She took that same uninjured hand and pulled him out. She opened the medicine cabinet and removed a few first aid items. "I'll try to clean this, but we should go to the hospital."

"I'll be fine." His voice was tight.

Using tweezers, she removed the bits of plaster from his wounds and cleaned them with iodine. Advay barely flinched as she bathed his knuckles. While she blew softly over them to appease the sting, she noticed that he was shaking, possibly from residual anger.

"I'm sorry, I upset you," Chandni whispered.

"First, you speak something so vicious and then you're apologizing to me?"

"Drink this." She poured a glass of water and put in front of him. He shook his head. He was too angry to drink.

Chandni kept the water on the side table and continued her first aid until the wound was completely clean. When she was finished, she ghosted her lips over his bandaged knuckles. 

"I'm genuinely sorry, Dev. I didn't mean to hurt you; I just wanted to stop you from going."

"But it's not fair, Chandani! You know things are at very crucial point."

She cupped his angry face, "Everything is going to be alright. My heart tells me! And I am with you, now. All my luck, my strength is with you. Things will progress smoothly, even if you don't micro manage them..."

Her eyes were urging him to cool down, her voice pleading him to appease his anger, "Rather, the matter at risk is your health. If anything were to suddenly happen to you, what will this entire empire stand upon? Everything will come to standstill...I am not stopping you from work, Dev! Do it from home, if it's so urgent. But give your body some rest, please."

Her pleading did have its effect on him, "Chandu, I told you once before, you remember? Without you, this Shiva is Shava!(corpse)... Why do you utter such words?"

"I am sorry Dev, I am sorry!" She hugged him tight avoiding his injured hand, genuine sad tears streaming from her eyes.

Chandu pulled behind as she felt the tremble in his body. She looked up into his face. His pained, beautiful face. Advay had tears in his eyes.

"I'm sorry.I'm so sorry.I was only trying to stop you.I know the only real threat for you in this world is the fear of my death.So I used it." She wrapped her arms around his neck, gripping him tightly.

Eventually, he wiped at his eyes. He hid his face in her hair, feeling grateful and relieved.

A little later, Advay was seated at his laptop in his bedroom with a cup of hot coffee served a little earlier by Chandni. Time was ticking too fast as the sand hourglass next to him made him aware of every second passing. The Rubik's cube which he always placed next to him supported his mental power to strategize his action plan for complex problems.

He gave a cursory glance at the door ensuring nobody was coming in and then made a specific video call from his machine using a secret undetectable number. A satisfied smile spread across his face as the person on the other line apprised him of events. Things had gone as per the plan till now. Actions from their side were done, now it was time to wait for the opponent to act. 

He gave specific instructions for the person's departure from India. He also told him that money would get transferred from an unknown account to him under the headings as fees for services rendered.

The next he called Mamaji and had a detailed talk with him regarding Miku and PP's arrival in short time now. He also gave his clearance for PP and Meghna to meet. His conscience pressurizing him about Meghna was appeased.

The next, he explained Mamaji his strategy regarding the baby's declaration to people once again in a function as big as their marriage reception, ensuring all those and additional all crucial people would attend. It would be good to do it in engagement function of PP and Meghna in which PP would claim that the child was his and Meghna's. If questioned, some manipulated DNA reports of his would be presented. Regarding Meghna, of course no manipulation was required. The DNA test itself would prove that Chandni had only associated herself with the baby as a martyr. This would of course all happen only after he returned from Europe trip so PP would have to be patient and utilize this time to get to know Meghna better.

Then his voice dropped, as he explained Mamaji what was expected to happen over the next few days and he wanted it to happen at earliest, so that Miku would be personally present in Allahabad and his Europe trip was not hindered. He gave Mamaji a few key numbers whom he should connect to. He would need those for lot of things regarding specific village people.

Then he made several other calls, interconnecting the web of his people.

It was dusk already. Tiredly, Advay put his hand behind his neck and stretched it. He got up from his seat and walked to the window, the skies had turned golden brown. The memory of a lovemaking below such golden open skies came back to him. He hummed softly,

"Can you feel why you're in this
Can you feel it through
All of the windows
Inside this room

'Cause I wanna touch you, baby
And I wanna feel you, too
I wanna see the sunrise and your sins
Just me and you

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

I'll be with you from dusk till dawn

He turned and his face lit up with immediate smile as he saw Chandu leaning against the door with folded hands, keenly listening to his song. 

As he prowled towards her with definite intentions in his mind; she blushed and her gaze turned downwards. Her toes had curled. Both saw that and she smiled. Her slow, sweet smile set his heart aflame.

"Tumhaare gaal firse laal ho gaye." (Your cheeks are gone red again.)

He crouched to her eye level, their noses just inches apart. She adored the way he looked at her in these intimate moments. He made her feel beautiful, he made her feel loved.

"What happened, Katto? A little while back, you wanted to make me yours and now you are blushing."

Chandni couldn't stop her blush but she had a purpose, "Naani and Maasi have invited you for tea downstairs."

"Ahumm! I never leave my promises unfulfilled.And the way I remember, you had invited me first. Here, in our bed."

"Ammm! But your promise is for the night, not now!...Please come, let's go down."

"Not before I take my medicine!"

Cupping her face, he rubbed his thumbs across the rosy cheeks, watching the blush deepen. Her eyes closing as she focused on the pleasurable sensation, before opening again to gaze unblinkingly in chocolate brown depths heavy with emotion. 

Her lips parted open with desire stirring within her. Before she could say anything he dropped his head and sucked her inviting lips into his hungry mouth and then tangled his tongue with hers, his mind clouding with lust. Their tongues danced, every movement, every yearning was reflected between the couple's eyes.

When the duo appeared at dining table, others had almost finished their tea. Pooja welcomed the couple with a bright happy smile as they joined.

"Come Bhaiyya, today first time you're joining evening tea with us and today it's all ladies Tea-party."

"I am dead!" Advay stifled a smile while sitting.

"Chandni, what took you so long? We almost finished our tea. I should have sent Shilpa." Maasi hated people coming late.

All eyes widened at the suggestion. Advay and Chandni stealthily exchanged looks. Naani stifled a laugh herself.

"It's thanks to Chandni that Chiku came home early today. But Chandni, why did you not just call him? Why Go to his office and specifically bring him home and then make him stay?"

A shadow crossed over Advay's face and she gestured Chandni to not utter a word. Then picking up a sandwitch, he said with an innocent laugh, "I am Joru ka Gulaam! She calls and I come. She tells and I stay."

Everybody laughed and the question passed unanswered. But the shadow remained on Advay's face because he noticed that Shikha was not at the table.

"Where's Shikha, Chandni?"

"What shall I tell you, Dev? Once she goes to college, she forgets everything about home. And today, there's no Miku to bring her back."

Advay's brows knitted in disapproval, "Why is that an issue in any way? Send a car, simple!...If necessary,  one of you should go and pick her up."

"Her time is not fixed and neither is it known. What can we do, Bhaiyya? Between Miku and herself, somehow they manage, but we don't know how!" Pooja chipped in to appease Advay's sudden anger but he was engrossed in deep thoughts.

Later Advay made a call to Miku to enquire about his safe arrival in Allahabad. Both chatted amicably about PP. Miku gave his opinion that PP had changed from his old form and now seemed to be a very genuine person. Advay was happy that Miku approved of PP.

"Miku, just wanted to ask you something. Is everything absolutely okay and agreed between you and Shikha?"

Miku was suddenly alert. Shikha's vibes to him had changed recently but he couldn't have put his finger on anything. "Bhai, at the moment , everything is OK. Why do you ask?"

"She's spending more and more time in college. Do you always know her whereabouts?"

"Not really, Bhai!"

"Miku, I'm going to keep track about her till you are away. Hope you're Ok with that!"

"Yes of course, Bhai! But tell me, do you suspect her of anything?"

"I suspect her of nothing. I could swear that she'll never betray you. But there's no harm in knowing any little thing that may help us to avoid any calamity later."

"Of course, Bhai! Better safe, than sorry!" Miku laughed but his heart reckoned that his brother had the most subtle yet complex mind and eyes like a hawk!

"And Bhai, in that same way, I am worried about Bhabhi, though we all trust her completely. She suddenly decides to go out and sometimes doesn't take anyone along. It's a question of her safety."

Advay's face darkened with the memory of Chandni's words of his only threat being her life's risk.

"That's so very true, Miku! I'll depute my personal security personnel on her security duty. They are the best!"

To change Advay's mind. Chandni had to resort to such menial statement... But who can blame her? Both are stubborn souls.

And Oh God! This man's anger, as always, an Inferno! But who can blame him? This is truly second time that Advay is telling her, he cannot survive without her.

Are these incidents , a way of destiny to foretell what might happen later?πŸ˜‰ Keep reading !

But both did succeed, he stayed at home but did all his work. So now we know for sure that there are things happening in Allahabad.πŸ˜‰

So what's going to happen now that Advay starts tracking Shikha's whereabouts? Did you gals like his standpoint as explained to Miku? Do share in comments

And HIT LIKE BUTTON!

AnnDan thumbnail
Thanks Neha 😳 Hopefully Chandni will persuade Adway to undergo a medical examination. I admit that I scolded Gul for this turn. Advay refuses rehabilitation just for fear that his family will find out about what he did?
binc0802 thumbnail
Wow 2 updates in a week. Love you Neha. I hope nothing serious about Advay health. Chandini did right in this matter but in the process she touch his weak nerve. I am so excited about his friend now and their plan. I hope Sikha and Micku understand each other with out hurdles. So now Advay is believing PP? Is Chandini accept PP for Meghan? As usual yours update is good dear.
This content was originally posted by: AnnDan

Thanks Neha 😳 Hopefully Chandni will persuade Adway to undergo a medical examination. I admit that I scolded Gul for this turn. Advay refuses rehabilitation just for fear that his family will find out about what he did?

Regarding the turn...So very true, Ann! 

Too many twists throughout the show but no substance.😭

The first few episodes...so much complex drama around a threat note... but at the end, stupid kind of murder and then everything lost.

The baby...another stupid twist...Did Meghna Looked like having lost a child ever?

Advay becoming Mumbai based tycoon from London returned Maths prof... OK. It was Barun's acting so we accepted...

Suddenly one kidney missing...operation just 6 months back... Then how come he had pulled the idol single handedly and simultaneous goons fighting????πŸ˜•

And yes! His refusal is exactly as you said... I will soon give a justification from Advay's end.πŸ˜ƒ

In this story now, chandni will do her tricks and persuade himπŸ˜†
This content was originally posted by: binc0802

Wow 2 updates in a week. Love you Neha. 

Thanks Hima! Love U 2

I hope nothing serious about Advay health. Chandini did right in this matter but in the process she touch his weak nerve.

Yes True! But she cares a lot! 

I am so excited about his friend now and their plan. 

A full new track opening soon...lots of drama and interlinking web of twists

I hope Sikha and Micku understand each other with out hurdles. 

Without Hurdles, romance has no spiceπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†

So now Advay is believing PP? Is Chandini accept PP for Meghan? 

Wow! Million dollar question! Let's see what happensπŸ˜‰

As usual yours update is good dear.

Thanks a lot. Your comments and your interest in the story huge hugely, hugeliest appreciated
AnnDan thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Loving2Missing2

Regarding the turn...So very true, Ann!

Too many twists throughout the show but no substance.😭

The first few episodes...so much complex drama around a threat note... but at the end, stupid kind of murder and then everything lost.

The baby...another stupid twist...Did Meghna Looked like having lost a child ever?

Advay becoming Mumbai based tycoon from London returned Maths prof... OK. It was Barun's acting so we accepted...

Suddenly one kidney missing...operation just 6 months back... Then how come he had pulled the idol single handedly and simultaneous goons fighting????πŸ˜•

And yes! His refusal is exactly as you said... I will soon give a justification from Advay's end.πŸ˜ƒ

In this story now, chandni will do her tricks and persuade himπŸ˜†

True. But such inconsistencies are common to all soap shows. If you like main line of the show, then you have to turn a blind eye to these inconsistencies. 😳 And I always think that Barun deserves the perfect show ❀️
This content was originally posted by: AnnDan

True. But such inconsistencies are common to all soap shows. If you like main line of the show, then you have to turn a blind eye to these inconsistencies. 😳 And I always think that Barun deserves the perfect show ❀️

Yup! you are so right! even I turned a blind eye and watched the show.

N yes! Barun deserves perfect show, rather for all of us, he makes his every show PERFECT!
The First Creator of the universe is the Mata Aadi Shakti (Original Energy, Universal mother)!

Her Manifestation is Each One of Us Women Gifted with Power to Create!

I am humbled to have her manifestation of creativity inside me. Thanking her for this gift bestowed upon me! Praying for eternal continuation of this Gift.

Happy Women's Day to all readers of this Story

Lingering Moments...IPK3 Untold Saga...Chapter 42

Where we left last week... Miku pointed out to Dev that chandni needed security.

Advay could not be ever accused of letting the grass grow under his feet...He had always been a man of prompt and proper action..He immediately went out looking for Chandni and saw Pooja in the hallway.

"Pooja, have you seen Chandni?"

"Oh Bhaiyya, Aadi and she have a regular routine at this time. They have a big group from the colony with whom they play. Today, exclusive she and Aadi...Nobody is allowed to interfere in their playing time."

This was news to Advay. His brows raised in surprise. When exactly had this started? And then, this was major security risk.

The sound of laughter came from the garden. He strode into the garden, a sense of happiness running through him like white lightning...It was her vibrant energy in the air!  ...Her complete involvement that brought the child's play, she was playing with Aadi, to a new level...Her quick graceful movements crackled with the energy of her lively personality.

Not that, he had earlier not seen her playing with Aadi. A smile came to his heart with the way she had managed to stop him wearing the gaudy design coat chosen by Sasha. Even now, she brought his rare smile to his lips. He didn't know why this woman affected him so much, but he'd stopped questioning it and decided to just enjoy every colour of hers.  

He stood gazing at her, relishing the sound of her laughter and the sparkle in her eyes. Her bosom was heaving with the excitement...A girlish innocence combined with her allure of sexy nymph!... He prowled towards her, realizing he was still aroused from the way she'd tasted, smelled and felt earlier in his arms.

She halted as her gaze met with his, a bolt of electricity running down her spine. No doubts, the man was gorgeous as sin, but it was the intense way he looked had her that affected her. Always!

Conscious of Aadi looking at both of them, Chandni tried to cover up, "Oh! How come you are here in the garden? Did you want anything?"

"Yes Chandni, come! I want to introduce you to someone. We need to go out."

"CCCM! Maami promised me full game time."

"Yes Aadi, but perhaps your CM has something important in mind. We'll play again tomorrow."

"But Maami, you promised! Go, I won't talk to you." Aadi crossed his arms over his chest in indignation.

"Sorry!"

Chandni immediately held her ears and apologized to Aadi. Her innocent face and gesture made Aadi give up his angry stance and smile.

It was this girlish innocence and genuine heart of hers apologizing to Aadi...It was the way that she had made every relation of his equally important for her...it was her small but artless ways...With all this, she took Advay's heart...She was Advay's life blood now...He had to keenly protect her against any kind of risks...especially with the planned guerilla war starting now!

Chandni turned to Advay, "Whom do you want me to meet?"

There was a teasing sparkle in her eyes as both came back to their room...She already knew whom he had in mind to meet her. He would say "Achchu! and take her in his arms to ravish her... The time was not very right, but she would give in...After all, he had listened to her and stayed at home.

"My security team... I am dispatching them on your security duty from tomorrow...you should know their names and faces."

"Whattt???" Chandni came crashing down from her dream clouds...her heart plummeting to her feet! "Secuuurity??... For meee?"

Advay studied her with sudden intense amusement. He teased her back in her same tone, "Yeees! Secuuurity! For youuu!"

"No! I don't want any security-vicurity!" She gave him a disdained look turning away.

Her noncommittal sound irritated him and he narrowed his eyes. Most would have heeded his expression as a warning. But this was Chandni!

He was he! "I am not asking you whether you want it. I know that you need it. There's a difference between want and need."

Chandni tilted her chin at a defiant angle, luminous dark eyes proffering a challenge. ...she spelt out with scrupulous care, "I neither need it nor want it. And I am final on that! No security for me."

"Chandni, no arguments! When I see a logical course of action, I take it. The rest are supposed to follow." He declared with gravity...his voice cold, his face hard in steely determination.

She crossed her arms on her chest, a gently mocking smile playing on her lips. "What's logical about security for me, when I don't leave home at all?"

Smoldering dark cognac eyes collided with hers in direct challenge, "Don't you? In last few days, I can give three instances when you left house without telling anybody. Rather, it's become your habit now!"

He held her by shoulders trying to appease her into acceptance, "Look Chandni! I don't want to stop you from going out. Rather, I want you to be independent. But security is a must!"

"No! It's the most ludicrous idea!"

Advay quirked a brow at her intonation, "Excuse me? You know whom you are speaking to, right?"

Her arms crossed on her chest, her chin raised defiantly, "I am speaking to my husband whose better half, I am! Ardhangini! Remember?" She stressed on the better half and ardhangini part making him aware of who was the boss in the bedroom.

She left the room in defiance closing all further arguments from his side. But then suddenly realized, she had to invite him for dinner with family. She turned back from the door. His lean, strong face was etched into forbidding lines and his stunning eyes were hot with indignation. 

"Dev, please understand, I genuinely hate this idea of security. Someone watching over me all the time. It gives me creeps!"

Simmering chocolate brown eyes lit on her with punitive force. "Chandni, you will get used to them, then you will not feel any discomfort. You had security before in Haveli, right? Why are you resisting now?"

"Precisely! I had security before and yet someone had put fire on my dupatta; when you came and saved me."

Advay smiled, "It was me who had started that fire."

It was an honest admission of an act done long back; but he could get a hit for that now. He braced himself against her anger.

Chandni shook her head in disdain, surprising Advay with her easy acceptance of his deed.

"No wonder! That's always your style. Fire on my dupatta, fire on my bangles and fire in my body!"

With a saucy smirk on her face, she raised herself on her toes and gave a peck on a totally surprised Dev's cheek. "It's dinner time."

But even the rapturous pleasure of her lips on his skin couldn't tempt away his fierce need to protect her.

After dinner, both were back in their bedroom. Dinnertime had been difficult for her. Firstly, Shikha had been missing due to college work and Chandni had to cover up for her against Dev's query. Then the strong command in his eyes to accept the security stuff which she resisted with all her strength, but how long?... Hyperaware of his strength and mental prowess, she found being the subject of his undivided attention during dinner disturbing.

And now, it was their personal time... Whether to get together in bed with hot passion or stay facing each other in confrontation with hot argument? ...A million dollar question hanging between the two... His brooding gaze was welded to her while he momentarily fought to control his desire.

"Chandni, you'll have my security team from tomorrow!" There was finality in his tone very clearly defining his uncompromising edge.

"Your security? All the more no!!!... They even came to the restaurant we passed through, for just a minute... saluting you...Imagine something like that happening to me!" She crunched her nose in scorn.

"Through restaurant?" Advay was baffled for a moment; but then the memory of the beach made his face lighten in amusement. 

"Those were not the security. Those were the resort crew. They bowed because I co-own the resort and happened to visit there after really a long time." He clarified.

Now it was Chandni's turn to get baffled, "You own the resort? I thought you had this SkyTel business."

"The resort belongs to a friend who had the passion for it. He gave me half ownership only because the finance is mine."

This was a new colour of her husband, financing a friend to fulfill his passion... Will wonders never cease with this man, she wondered.

"So security will not be in your way. You can be carefree and let me be worry-free!"

"No! And remember, when a woman says No, she means "No!" 

Chandni raised her chin high refusing to back down and matching Dev in his imperious tone.

Advay felt a crackle of impatience. She was sometimes the most frustrating woman in his life. Defying him just for the sake of it! And that too, on matters which were of prime importance. His handsome mouth compressed into a bloodless line.  It would have encouraged less determined opponents to drop the argument and accept his decision.

But this was Chandni! The woman who had defied him at every turn of their relationship...when he first took over her room in Allahabad...When she had recorded a video to defame him and throw him out of haveli...And instead of accepting his punishment, she had made a mockery of him in his book... Then when he proposed marriage...Later when PP came for tea...and almost cruel, during diya rasam! 

Then when she had come to know, he was her Dev; she had continued to frustrate him making him accept that he cared for her and she was his wife. When defiance was not the right mode, she had always used her swag ways to coax him. 

In the beginning, he had called her katto gilheri, later she turned into katto gilheri with her ways.

"Listen! Tomorrow, don't go to office. Let us spend time together." She came closer, putting her arms around him.

"No! Just NO!" He exclaimed, throwing away her arms jerkily.

"Kya Aap Apni Katto Gilheri Se Naaraj hai?" (Are you angry with your katto gilheri?)

"Don't call yourself that!" He shook his head in exasperation, steeling himself against her charms.

This was just not a matter to be frolicked down in ridicule. He knew the risks that entailed in his revenge plan and how dangerous those enemies of his in Allahabad could be. They had his parents killed in deceit. She was not in Allahabad, yet she could be easily traced to his residence in Mumbai. Anything could happen!

His brows were knitted in anger as he lied down on bed with his arms crossed across his chest and his back towards her side. At this point in time, he did not want to explain all the risks. Simply because, he didn't want her to panic, especially when he was looking forward to the honeymoon...he wanted to unfurl all her colours and make her spread her wings to soar high. 

Why couldn't she just accept his word, for once? Marriage was turning out to be a most challenging relationship, even though they both seemed very well matched as a couple. Even his complex maths formulae in his project work had never given him such hard time. Numbers, unlike people, were easy to understand and deal with, he acknowledged wryly.

His depressed musings continued until she joined him in bed. She rested on her side, watching him, but he didn't acknowledge her. He simply turned off the lamp on the bedside table. 

How do I make him understand that security is reminder of those painful kidnap memories? Those memories triggered her nemesis, her PTSD. She had just learnt to deal with it and now she did not want a trigger again, especially when she was so much looking forward to their honeymoon...to show him all her hidden colours and entice him...why could he not just give in to her, once?

In the darkness, they were both silent as a cold and invisible barrier sat between them.At the same time the hot passion made them crave for each other.

Yes! He knew, though he had himself turned her down; yet it made him crave her all the more. The scent of her hair, the feel of her satin skin under his fingertips, the way she closed her eyes tightly at the tip of their Mount Everest, the sensation of her moving underneath him, with him... Mating with her was his apple a day and he wanted it!

She needed him to make love to her to know that it was all right that they were all right.

"Dev?" She urged him.

He exhaled slowly, expelling all the air from his lungs.

"Chandni go to sleep now. Good night." 

He tried to keep the strain out of his voice but failed, miserably. He rolled away from her. She tried turning him towards her but he refused with a mutinous stance.

Chandni winced. Now the invisible barrier seemed more like a high, impenetrable wall.

She needed him to show her not with words but with actions that he loved her, worshiped her, he would do anything for her. She needed to know that he still wanted her, to hear him whisper her name.

But he didn't seem to need her. Certainly, he didn't want her. Not tonight!

She rolled over and shut her eyes, determined to ignore her frustration at wasting such beautiful night that could have brought them such happiness together. She tried to suppress her sniffles, hoping that she could hold her irrational tears back. The last thing she wanted was for him to catch her crying...especially when he had entered his impenetrable Advay shell, so absolutely forbidden in the privacy of their marriage bed.

She sniffled for a few minutes. Her tears were his undoing, always! He hated it that he couldn't sustain her tears. He thought of spooning behind her, pressing her resisting, heaving back against his chest. But he resisted knowing that she was stubborn and this would turn out to be his weakness in their argument over security.

Hell! What could he do, after all? Sleep would remain miles away from both of them. There was no way he could hear her sniffles for another minute.

"Chandu?" he whispered.

She nodded, still sniffling.

"Please don't cry."

"I'm not crying."

"Look! For once, understand my perspective."

"As if you ever understand mine..." Chandni exclaimed jerkily rising from the bed and running to the bathroom to hide her tears.

Advay stood up his mouth remaining open in angry disbelief watching her rushing like that. He had wanted to explain things to her and bring his concerns out into the open, but if she was going to be so easily offended, he couldn't help anything. After all, women are all dumb! Bloody cry babies! Always resorting to tears and never ever understanding any rational argument.

I am not dumb. I just have a personal choice. A choice to say no for a constant reminder of my kidnap!' Chandni justified her reflection in the bathroom, as she splashed water on her tear stained eyes. He is just getting angry because I said no to him... Men have such fragile, eggshell egos...never accepting that a woman doesn't need protection from hired men. She can very well protect herself. She is the Shakti!'

Of course she knew that he possessed enormous insight and experience and knew what was needed to make things happen as well as prevent things from happening. But she wondered how he could manage to remain so cold when he had hot passion inside him. Couldn't they work out some compromise in between? But what compromise? Nothing came to her mind... Okay! Some exchange maybe! She clapped and jumped happily as a thought struck her... managing to slip on the soap bar she had thrown on the bathroom floor angrily a minute before.

"Aaagh!" She screamed as she slipped, trying to hold onto the shower mixer and in turn starting the sprinkle on herself.

Advay heard her scream; but this could be one of her earlier tricks in shower. He was battling the decision to go after her, when he heard her moaning in pain. He rushed immediately only to see her on bathroom floor still holding onto the mixer with the shower drenching her thoroughly.

"Tum koi kaam kabhi theek se nahi karati na! Humesha chot lagava leti ho!" (You never do anything properly. Always manage to hurt yourself.)

He reached through the shower closing the mixer vent and then picked her up in his arms to bring her out. She closed her eyes and clung tightly to him; though that one simple action made her sigh in pain. He couldn't help but stare at her form...their noses were so close, he could kiss her wet innocent lips...Something very tender shifted in his heart.

She opened her eyes and noticed that his anger had gone away. Now was the time to put her thought in action.

"Main to meri Dev ki Chandu hoon! AAP bhi toh apni Chandu se khafa nahi rah sakate na, Dev?" She spoke in her innocent tone, particularly stressing on the "Aap." 

(I am my Dev's Chandu after all. You can't remain angry with me, right Dev?)

He turned his face away from the knowing glint in her eyes, denying her the pleasure of his accepting the truth of her statement.

But in his heart, there was the undeniable pleasure of holding his Katto Gilheri in his arms...like the whole world of happiness in his embrace!

This is truly Advay Chandni Chapter! The typical Tu Tu-Main Main Tashan! 

Their thoughts prove that they are yin and yang with almost matching thoughts, yet they also prove that men are from Mars and women from Venus.

So what thought is Chandni putting into action? She is thinking of an exchange , what could it be?

She had to cover up for Shikha, but that indicates Advay is not happy about Shikha's long absences especially at mealtimes.

And last but not least, apology for the delay in update as I was awayπŸ˜ƒ. Do hit like button!