Originally posted by: Aquabutterfly

Awesome updates 👏
Loved them
Sunaina got selected.
Preeti's audition was just something else 😆
I hope she gets selected for her performance
Thanks for the PM
Please continue soon

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved them😃Yeah Sunaina got selected😊Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: taahir004

Fabulous and so Interesting Chapter 

Thanks a lot dear😳
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Divanru

Lovely update .

Audition is really nice .
Lovely pics .
Hope preeti get selected .
Updt next soon 

Thanks a lot dear😳Glad u loved it😃Wait and watch for that😉Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

Originally posted by: gopsss

Superb update Mansi👏!!! Aww cute...❤️... Only one update😭... PriNa at audition... DeepVeer came there with a good news😛... Preeti's happiness😳... Aww she is going to be a chachi... Means SwaMan... Preeti confused n tensed as when she get this happiness😉... Aww blushing DeepVeer😛... Preeti's audition...😆... Oh God... First she read d script by newsreadering style😉... When Raj n Rose said to say from inside she sent to makeshift n said it... Oh!!🤣... I was unable to control my laughter while reading this... My sister thought that whether I became mad...as I was laughing looking in phone😆... Oh Raj n Rose called next... Oh poor Preeti... Sunaina got selected... Loved it to the core dear❤️... Eagerly waiting for next parts... Thanks for the PM...
N really sorry for late...

Thanks a lot Gopika sis😳Yes this time only one update...Yes she will be becoming Chachi now😉Yes SwaMan😳She is like that only😉😆Oh...Really?Glad u loved it to the core😃Will update very soon😊
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 33 ~ PREETI GETS A SHOCK

Evening 

Galaxy Apartment

Naina's House

Verandah 

Preeti is sadly sitting there, when Sunaina comes with coffee..."Tum abhi bhi ussi baat pe ho?...Koi nahi hum phirse baat karenge...Don't worry" Sunaina giving her the coffee..."Tumhe nikal ne ke liye?" Preeti..."Kya?...Mein kyu niklu?" Sunaina..."Kitna try kiya...Lekin kuch nahi huva" Preeti dejected..."Kal phirse try karenge...Esbar sunenge" Sunaina assures her...

"Hmm!...Ok!" Preeti... 

Mr Raj's House 

He is in his room looking at the ring, recalling how Deepika slipped it silently in his upper pocket...A smile crept on his face, as he puts the ring in his ring finger... 

Morning 

St Xavier's College 

Auditorium 

Mr Raj and Miss Rose are explaining about the play to the students...PriNa too are there..."Hum joh play karnewale hai usme..." Mr Raj gets abruptly stopped by Preeti..."Sir and ma'am mujhe please ek aur chance dedo...Please..." She requests them..."Yes Preeti should get another chance" Sunaina seconds her...

Mr Raj and Miss Rose goes to a side and discusses..."Hum log ne bohot socha iske bare mein...Toh tumhe ek chance diya jayega" Miss Rose making it clear...

PriNa gets very happy..."Toh hum kaha the..." Mr Raj again gets abruptly stopped by Preeti..."Par aap logne yeh nahi bataya, ki mein konsa role play karungi...Heroine ka naa?" She excitedly..."Bilkul bhi nahi...Tum heroine ki maid ka role play karogi...Thik hai?" Miss Rose..."Kya heroine ki maid ka...Ok!...Par mera make-up" Preeti..."No make-up" Mr Raj making it clear..."Kyaaa" whole college gets shaken up by her loud shrill...Miss Rose lost her balance and was to fall, when Mr Raj holds her...They looks at each other..."Kya huva...Kya huva?...Mujhe toh laga earthquake aagaya" Pammi comes there, thus breaking Mr Raj and Miss Rose's trance...

They stands up...Pammi sees Preeti crying "Kya huva Preeti?... Tum ro kyu rahi ho?"..."Chalo ab yeh kahegi ussko" Miss Rose thinks..."Ma'am yeh log ne kaha no make-up..." she rants...

"Kyaaa" Pammi screams making the college shake again...Miss Rose again falls on Mr Raj's arms..."Second round" Sunaina, as everyone gushes...

"We are stopping the class for today" Mr Raj and Miss Rose, as they quickly goes from there..."I regret the day I said yes for this" Miss Rose thinks..."Why I said yes for this" Mr Raj thinks...

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
Vampire2468 thumbnail

PART 34 ~ PRINA'S DISCUSSION

Late Evening 

Galaxy Apartment 

Naina's House 

Preeti is browsing on internet, while Sunaina is talking to her..."Tumne jo aaj kiya vo bilkul bhi sahi nahi tha...Kya zarurat thi yeh..." Preeti cuts her "Yeh sab chod aur yeh dekh...Tumhara fav singer town mein hai...Aur aaj uska show hai...Tumhe nahi jana?"..."Hmm...Nahi jana" she..."Kyu?" Preeti cutely asks her..."Mann nahi hai" she..."Ok!" Preeti going back to her browsing mode..."Pichli bar tum the mere sath...Par isbar nahi...Toh mein kaise jaau..." she thinks as a smile crept on her face, as she remembers going there for the first time with Sameer... 

Morning 

St Xavier's College 

Auditorium 

After the drama class, Mr Raj and Miss Rose are packing their stuff, when Miss Rose feels his gaze on her..."Aapko koi kaam nahi hai?" Miss Rose irritatingly..."Hai naa" Mr Raj looking at her "Aur mein wahi kar raha hun"...

"Huh?...Kya?" Miss Rose..."Aapko dekhna" Mr Raj just looking at her...Miss Rose turns to leave without replying but thinks "Paglu" and smiles...

Mr Raj sees her smiling and smiles to himself... 

Garden Area 

PriNa are walking there..."Tumhe pata hai, yeh Rose ma'am aur Raj sir ka kuch chal raha hai" Preeti excitedly...

"Kya?...Bakwas bandh kar apni...Kuch bhi bolti hai" Sunaina tries to make sense in her..."Arey nahi...Mein sach kerahi hun...Meine dekha...Ok tu bhi dekh, woh log waha par hai" Preeti showing Mr Raj and Miss Rose to her...She looks at them taking selfies and turning to Preeti "Dekh liya aisa kuch bhi nahi hai...Woh log toh selfie bhi alag alag mobile se lerahe hai...Aur tu kehti hai indono ka kuch chal raha hai"...

"Arey yeh kya hogaya...Meine toh..." Sunaina cuts her "Tu naa bhuki hai...Chal canteen chal aur kuch khale, taki tera dimag kuch achche kaam mein lage" she talking her to canteen..."Maybe you are right...Chal canteen hi chalte hai" Preeti... 

PRECAP ~ 

Sunaina "Hum party mein nahi jarahe hai" 
Preeti "Tumlog ek masum nanhi si jaan ko kitna tang karte ho..." 

Miss Rose "Plz fill me up..."
Mr Raj "As u wish..."

Edited by Vampire2468 - 5 years ago
jasminerahul thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
happy that raj rose finally decided to give a chance to Preeti. Preeti screaming knowing that there is no make up for her...pammi coming there thinking that there is earthquake. .she too screaming knowing about no make up ...raj rose regretting why they said yes was funny .raj looking at that ring n thinking of Deepaka.can't understand his intention.
raj rose scene was sweet n romantic .these girls are confused whether they are in love or not.can't understand who is right here.Preeti or sunaina.fabulous pictures
Edited by jasminerahul - 5 years ago
agreatwcr thumbnail
Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 8 Thumbnail + 6
Superb update dear...
Amazing job:)
Thanks for pm sweetie :-)
Gold.Abrol thumbnail
Very nice part
Continue soon 😊
RainOfDew thumbnail