Both Nivi and Anupam are Roadies!!

BurakZeynep thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 5 years ago
I don't how many of you watched Roadies.I stopped watching it after season 8.Pooja was in season 8 and Sahil was in season 4.I didn't watch his season though.
Anyway in season 8,there was this guy called Suraj who had a sad family background.His mum died, dad was a drunkard.He attempted suicide and then ran away from home and worked in the city.In the show he and Pooja became very good friends and then he got eliminated.Towards the end of the show when they bring the eliminated contestants during the finale, it got revealed that his entire story was a lie! The guy was a bar tender who graduated from a proper bar tending institute.Raghu and Rajiv obviously took his class.but what stuck with me was how hurt Pooja was coz of his lie.She was hurt and angry and refused to talk to him but she cried coz she couldn't believe that the person who was one of her closest friends in the show could do something like this.

I know it's a little off topic from the serial but whenever I see her play Nivi it's so unbelievable when I think of that incident, coz Nivi would never be friends with a dishwasher (that's wat the guy said he did)

Btw if anyone knows anything about Sahil's season do share
Edited by BurakZeynep - 5 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Prizi thumbnail
yes i remember that..
aanchal was the winner of that season and the most undeserving one
Rafangirl thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
didn't know...thnks for sharing
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
I also watched that season where Pooja  was the contestant.. I had a huge respect for her.. But when  I saw her in some other Ekta show with heavy make up and all I was really disappointed then..
Because I never thought roadies contestants will do daily soap that too one of Ekta show..
Bur then I saw couple of more Rodies doing daily  soaps and realised that Rodies was a step to enter this Entertainment world too.. 
After watching Pooja in kzk2 and some of her interviews I am a fan of her now..She is such a high spirited postive soul.. Last but not the least a great actor. She makes me hate Nivi so much... 
I watched Sahil ka season...

Vishal Saahil and Bani .. these 3 were a team ..
Vishal was quite a mastermind , he played game superb and made sure bani ,Saahil and he be together throughout ...
I guess it was top5 or 6 when Saahil got eliminated.
And next to follow was Vishal ...

Bani made it to top 2 .

Saahil was more like a yes sir man of Vishal . And followed everything what Vishal had planned .
Mrinmoyi_me thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: RollingStones

I watched Sahil ka season...

Vishal Saahil and Bani .. these 3 were a team ..
Vishal was quite a mastermind , he played game superb and made sure bani ,Saahil and he be together throughout ...
I guess it was top5 or 6 when Saahil got eliminated. 
And next to follow was Vishal ... 

Bani made it to top 2 . 

Saahil was more like a yes sir man of Vishal . And followed everything what Vishal had planned .

That was S2 of Rodies then..I just watched the final episode where Bani won..

Originally posted by: Aurtika

That was S2 of Rodies then..I just watched the final episode where Bani won..

Bani and that Chinese guy were finals ... and I guess He gives up in some round which makes Bani the winner .
I guess remember ... this part ...