Trials Of Fire!! IPKKND3 The Untold Saga of Adni_Chapter 19 to 50 - Page 4

Posted: 5 years ago
Yes, Tanhaiyan had a very very beautiful scene. Very sensual. Do you think that Barun is just too shy to acting in intimate scenes? I always thought that was his principled position. πŸ˜†
But he said in an interview that if the intimate scene is justified by the script, he is ready to acting in it
Wow Neha. First I thought your update will come in next week. But you gave update very quickly. Its very good surprise. Love you. What can I say about update dear? Its tooo good. You expressed all Advay's emotions with your writing as good how Barun portray Advay character. You are amazing Neha. πŸ‘ With out picture also I can think Barun in Advay with your writing. πŸ˜Š  You are too good. I want this ff reach so many people. Love you darling.
Second update is so hot and your comment on that is hilarious. Yes after Tanhayiyan and TGDF, we can imagine Barun in any hot scene. You gave 2 back to back updates irrespective of your tight schedule. That itself show how much you attached to this story. Thanks for update dear. Best of luck for your daughter.
Originally posted by binc0802

Second update is so hot and your comment on that is hilarious. Yes after Tanhayiyan and TGDF, we can imagine Barun in any hot scene. You gave 2 back to back updates irrespective of your tight schedule. That itself show how much you attached to this story. Thanks for update dear. Best of luck for your daughter.

Thanks so much dear! Especially for your wishes for my daughter. Her tasks are difficult. Please do pray for her to succeed.

I am very much attached to this story... all because of Barun. We all simply love the guy, don't we?

The 2nd update is hot. At the same time, it's deeply emotional, too, with their chat about baby...Barun would have aced the emotions.❀️

he always says, the script is the most important part. I just hope, he would like this script proceeding further with his untold story.(Minus all the chicken shit and pigeon poop) A true story with all elements of drama. and all characters equally involved in their own established unique way.😳
Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
Originally posted by AnnDan

Yes, Tanhaiyan had a very very beautiful scene. Very sensual. Do you think that Barun is just too shy to acting in intimate scenes? I always thought that was his principled position. πŸ˜†
But he said in an interview that if the intimate scene is justified by the script, he is ready to acting in it

Well Ann! THMS was marketed over his shyness for on screen kissing... that's why the last shot, missed kiss!πŸ˜†

And yes! He's a guy who does everything justified for the script! 

I so desperately wish people start admiring and loving him further than just Arnav... he has aced in every scripted role of his.

IPK3 untold saga...Lingering moments...Chapter 31

Well! In last episode, we saw such absolutely true emotions of a loving couple desiring for a child as an outcome of their loving union. In this chapter, let's have fun with their frolickingπŸ˜‰

Chandni was baffled as Advay gently pushed her with a firm grip on her forearm into a plush hotel in far outskirts of Mumbai.

"Dev, where are we going?"

He couldn't answer her as they reached the reception front desk and he asked for the top floor room.

"Dev, why are we staying here?" Chandni questioned frantically, oblivious to the receptionist watching them.

He put a finger on her lips silencing her and focused on the receptionist flashing his smile at her. Chandni had naturally not carried any ID proof, but he could manage the situation with a smart flirting. Chandni's temper boiled inside but his pressure on her arm made her keep quiet.

Together they entered the room. Chandni was impressed by the plush luxury of the room and her favorite fairy-lights in background; but she chose to ignore everything and pounced on Advay with outstretched finger.

"Because of you, everybody is going to be angry and I'll get a scolding."

Advay looked skeptically at her finger.

"You deserve one and you cannot escape it... Your impetuous nature always puts us in trouble...you need a good spanking."

"My nature is not impetuous...It's your angry young revenge seeking bhairav Rudraroop that puts us in trouble."

"Apne Pati ki buraai karati ho, Bhagyavaan?"

(bitching about your hubby, luckywifey?

"Buraai nahi kar rahi,( I'm not bitching) I am stating the fact and Bhagyavaan?"Chandni made a mocking expression with pouting mouth. "that lady you were flashing your teeth to...? SHE is bhagyavaan!"

"Oh! Jealous Katto? That's also your fault because you didn't carry any ID proof...proves your impetuous nature...That's why I managed it with my smile...And look at you! This is your reaction to one smile to that poor girl and who was asking me to go and marry someone else?"

"That's all different...seriously Dev, why are we staying here?"

"I was supposed to take you on honeymoon...my tickets also wasted...let me have my deserved honeymoon with you here."

"Whaattt?" Chandni knew for sure her husband had lost it. "Naani, Miku, Pooja di everybody will be worried. We must reach home fast."

"Why? Are you scared to spend honeymoon night with your husband here in this hotel room?" Advay was not letting her go.

She could have throttled this man with her bare hands. She was out of her mind with worry. As such their session had delayed them and night had grown dark. She wasn't sure how far was home from here but she wanted to reach home and apologise to Naani.

"Dev... please! No masti! Let's go please and get back in the car."

"Give me a break, girl!" Advay mocked her now, "With all this catching cook of yours, I have done a century of driving hours...And that too, four continuous nights no sleep...I'll faint on the wheel now, if I drive anymore."

That was true. Chandni realized how difficult it must have been for him, the to and fro driving as if making lapse from Mumbai to Allahabad. Yet, she couldn't shun the worry about family in her mind. Her innocent face was so transparent, Advay sensed her worry immediately.

"Don't worry, Chandu! It's dinnertime already, both of us are hungry... Rather, I am ravenous now. ...Even if we eat in restaurant below, it will take minimum one hour...another three hours of driving to reach home... it will be midnight...We will unnecessarily disturb everybody's sleep... So let us both not put ourselves in any risk further... Let's stay here and leave tomorrow morning after breakfast...I'll call up at home and inform them."

He did make sense after all. Chandni gave in. But now that one decision was accepted, there were other battles to fight. She needed a bath desperately and didn't carry any change of clothes.

"I'll go for a bath...you please call up both, Naani and mamaji. All are worried...And I don't want to go to the restaurant, order some food here only, plain something...I could manage with just noodles now".

"I'll join you in bath." Advay was back in teasing mood.

"Don't you dare!"

She put her finger out again and he gave a questioning look at that finger. Abashed, Chandni took the finger back down and spoke in a complaining whine, "As such, I don't have fresh clothes to wear, not even a night wear.

Advay shrugged off his coat formidably, as if to physically shock her further.

"Arre! You wear dupatta of my name, rrrighttt? Just wear that! Apne pati se kaisi sharm?(What shame with your husband?)

"Tum naaa! Baaj nahi aaoge." Chandni was exasperated with his constant teasing.( You are simply incorrigible!)

Advay's laughter roared behind her back as she ran to the bathroom... He would have loped behind her, but he knew she was tired, the bath would refresh her and ease the ache in her body ...especially after that hard session they had...she needed it, otherwise he would never miss the pleasure of sharing shower with her... her slippery wetness in his hands to touch and savour! Blood rushed back to his groin but he chided himself... 'she needs rest!'

With a smile on his face, he shrugged off his clothes as he felt wretched in same clothes full of sweat by now...he hadn't had a bath himself either; but he was dead tired to go for one now...he would fall off asleep in the tub itself... he just kept his boxers on and put his others clothes for drying.

From the bathroom, Chandni's sweet musical singing voice came out.

'Oh! Bathroom singing...  My girl is happy! So am I! Life is real heaven with her, not just pure unadulterated physical pleasure but also this frolicking mind connect happiness! This girl could lure me to lustful hell and back... any day, anytime!'

Ye moh moh ke dhaage
Teri ungliyon se ja uljhe
Koi Toh Toh na laage
Kis tarah girah ye suljhe
Hai rom rom iktaara
Hai rom rom iktaara
Jo baadalon mein se guzre

these threads of attachment,
have got entangled in your fingers
I seem to get no clue,
how to solve open this knot..
every particle of my body is a musical instrument,
that passes through the clouds..

In the bathroom, as Chandni undressed completely, she truly felt the throb in her veins...the throb lingering in her core after the mating...and the drumming of her heart...everything felt like iktara (pupa/Russian domra )... She felt so light in body with pleasure and in mind free of pressure... he had taken her on the clouds...

Outside, Advay heard her... Yes! She was his fond guitar and he loved playing her...bringing the music springing from every pulse of hers...having the power to make him feel lightheaded as if in clouds.

Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna
Kaise tune ankahaa, tune ankahaa sab sunaa
Tu hoga zara paagal, tune mujhko hai chuna

you must be a little mad, that you have chosen me..
how, how did you listen to everything that was unsaid..

Chandni laughed playfully splashing water on herself, and wrinkling her nose in memory of her Mad Dev...Truly! How come he had chosen her... He so well educated, so very world travelled, so very reputed, so damn handsome, so powerfully rich and she just a simple girl from his birth village...simply nothing enticing about her...And how well he understands every unsaid thought in my heart, even when he is completely into body pleasure.

Advay had known for a long time that he was mad... she had made him mad about her from childhood...mad enough to come from London and pursue her in Allahabad...mad enough to marry her even for one night though he hated her then...and when their hearts beat in such unison, how could he not hear her thoughts, how could he not feel her throbs?

Tu din sa hai, main raat
Aa na dono mill jaayein shaamon ki tarah

you are like a day, I am night.
come let's meet like they both meet in the evening..

My Dev...glowing like the sun, my god!

My Chandni... Cooling my burning heart, my peace, my solace!

Advay poured himself a drink from the hotel bar and stood at the gallery overlooking the lighted skyline of newly developing areas.

His mind went back over today's evening. Such a short time ago, and yet somehow things had changed because of it. He knew he felt different, had a new sense of restlessness.

He knew she came from totally different background than his. Staying in hotel at the spur of the moment was not so commonplace for her; but he knew it was wiser decision. He couldn't put the two of them in any further danger.

He thought about her, her mind set up was completely different than his... having grown in conservative, closed atmosphere versus his open western culture upbringing...With the only exception of her, he was otherwise free and open minded...Her value system was strong and she could not easily give up on those... Would that create problems for them in future?

She was pretty fixed in her mind about violence also. It was difficult for her to accept the kind of work that he was expert in. In her eyes, it was destruction. How would she take his engagement in missiles creation when the jobs came up again? He couldn't lie to her but he would have to play safe.

In terms of his revenge, he would have to engage her and explain her everything that he was going to do... she would have to take up the role of his Shakti (Power) in this battle of his.

He turned and looked at the bathroom door. What's taking her so long? Hope she's not gone to sleep inside.

"Chandni?" He called out from the outside door.

"Haan!"

"Why so much time? Let us make the calls together..." He perhaps needed to draw strength from her in facing Naani's wrath.

"I am enjoying a long beauty bath! You make the calls yourself." Chandni wanted to postpone facing Naani's berating.

It's late now. Naani will be asleep. Let me call Pooja.' Pooja was safe bet to tell that he was safe and he would be coming tomorrow.

After Pooja, he dialed Mohan and thanked him for keeping Chandni safe. Further, he instructed him to rest out the night along with Bansi. They could both stay in motel and return tomorrow, he would pay up all their bills.

Next he called Mamaji and told him, both he and Chandni were fine so he had nothing to worry about. In chat, Mamaji shared the important info about Gangaram sunaar (goldsmith) and Advay instructed him what to do next. He also asked about Meghna but Mamaji avoided telling him about her latest reaction.

Advay lied down on hotel couch waiting for Chandni. The thoughts of Meghna, her baby and PP kept troubling his mind... he hated being unjust...He had rather wanted to reinstate her reputably with the baby... suddenly his mind had changed after his and Chandni's baby issue...Chandni wanted a baby desperately even now...That baby could become his last chance at retaining her happiness...but then what about Meghna? She was a mother,too! His heart melted at the thought of motherly instinct of both girls and tears spilled from his eyes making him sad.

Chandni had purposefully taken more time in bath...she was feeling shy of just one towel wrapped around the nakedness of her body... Rest of her clothes were drying on the bathroom racks and bars...

She tiptoed into the room barely lit for her to see...The only light lit was the floor lamp at the back of the couch and lying in the peaceful gloom, his body sprawled on the couch, his feet dangling over the edge because of his height, was Advay. His eyes were closed.

It was weird seeing him like that...almost naked except for his boxers...He generally wore some nightwear even when with her in room... mainly because Aadi and family could dart in anytime...

She came and knelt down on the floor beside him, watching his features...Usually, she felt the pronounced eight year age difference between them. He was more mature, together, responsible, and decisive...and right from childhood, he had made sure she knew he was elder with his insistence on "Badon ko Aap kehate hai! (Elders are addressed with formal respect) But lying there, he could be mistaken for just her age. He was way less intimidating like this and she liked it. He looked so young, almost like the boy she had played with. Hadn't it been for the fear of waking him up, she would have ruffled his hair and played some prank with him. 

He was fast asleep. No wonder! Poor hubby of mine... what he said is true...I put him in all such troubles with my impetuous nature...my objectives might be noble but my acts are childish, impulsive...and I end up hurting him or troubling him.

With a gloomy sigh, she got up and brought the futon and the covers...with utmost care, she covered him and then spread the futon just close by for her to sleep.

Somewhere in the middle of the night, Chandni stirred feeling a heat around her, very familiar heat...she roused herself from sleep and felt the familiar weight of his leg on her thigh...reluctantly she squinted her eyes to look at him and her eyes flew open seeing him awake, watching her.

Advay was lying beside her... lazily zipped lips...sleep ridden eyes...yet an unmistakable desire and longing not to let go of her sight in front of him...reveling in every of her essence...he smiled languorously as she looked at him with smiling happy eyes.

"Hungry?" She inquired. He nodded sheepishly.

"But you didn't order anything."

"You said noodles would suffice."

Groggily he got up and took the cup noodles out ...Bless Pooja's soul for having packed them for him. He put up water for heating in coffee machine. She tugged the towel tight around her and shyly took over the task of making noodles.

She wanted to sit at the table but he pointed his fingers down and himself sat down... With a shake of her head, she complied. Both started eating from their individual cups. At the very first morsel, Advay dropped noodles from his mouth on his body...nonchalantly he picked the bunch from over his tummy and started putting in his mouth.

p

"STOP!" Chandni shrieked jolting Advay. Advay raised his eyebrows... there goes my OCD wife again! He opened his mouth again.

"Don't you dare! Just don't you dare!" Chandni warned strictly, "How can you? You haven't had bath for so many days and eating from that body?"

"Oh Madam! I am carrying that same body around...and for your kind information, body has its own self cleaning mechanism...Caveman never had bath, ok!"

"You are no less than a caveman! But don't you dare eat like that in front of me."

She got up to pull some tissues from the table and grudgingly took the noodles from his hand into the tissue... "Why do you eat noodles like this every time?"

"Why you get irritated every time I eat noodles?"

She got up again to throw the tissue in dustbin and took a table napkin with her. She tucked it around Advay's neck. He was still dropping noodles from his mouth.

pi

She lost her temper, "Don't you know how to eat without dropping?"

"If you know, you feed me."

Angrily, she took the cup from him and started feeding him with fork...with her perfect care not to drop even a single noodle down. 

Advay stifled a grin. He had managed to make him feed her which she might not have done otherwise. The same way, long back, he had tricked her in dressing his wound.

Purposely, he let one noodle drop. She chose to ignore him and pushed it back in his mouth with the fork, shaking her head in despair. In all her hassle, her tightly tucked towel had come out loose... Her cleavage visible with hint of her ripe round mounds... He watched her with lazy hunger his mind his next action decided, lusting after her discomfort with his teasing. He purposely dropped more noodles from his mouth...her eyes widened in disbelief and disdain...

She leaned towards him wondering how to put so many back without dropping...he had clear view of full bosom heaving with every angry breath of hers...lazily he traced a finger over her exposed skin just above the towel...

Chandni felt an electric bolt down her spine...hastily, she sat back...conscious of her nearly naked state...in the hustle, her towel came out completely while her hands were busy with both hers and Advay's cups.

Advay felt his blood rushing to his groins with his stunned Madonna in full view with her beauty. He held her wrists and jerked her unclothed frame in his lap, the cups falling away in her total shock.

He wrapped his hands around the side of her undressed torso. Chandni blushed completely, her toes curled tight, her bashful eyes hooded but her lips forced open for a shy soft moan to escape. His warm palms ignited her skin, just under her shoulder blades. The tips of his long fingers hit the very sides of her full bosom. 

His touch set her skin on fire, and she closed her eyes, wanting to block out every other sense. She was hardly sentient. His touch turned her into a pile of tingling sensations, throbbing need laced with adrenaline and lust. His touch was the only thing that mattered. All earlier OCD thoughts drained from her mind, she just enjoyed the difference in texture...her skin soft and smooth against his strong, calloused hands. Hands that practically wrapped around her entire body.

"Do you feel that, Chandni?"

She felt nothing. Not the floor beneath her feet nor the dim lighting against the blush of her skin... Only his touch.

When she didn't respond, his hands slid slowly down the length of her torso, sending delicious shivers down her spine.

"When we are so damn perfect, so very good together, why did you say that thing the other day? What had come over you?"

Chandni jerked up from her dazed state... her completely disadvantaged position to answer such serious question...

"I was MSing." She answered with her innocent Chandu swag.

Now, he jerked up with her incoherence, "MSing? What's that?"

"I can't say PMSing... my cycle had already started, so MSing." she delighted in her reply, eyes beaming at him.

'f**king hell, I love this woman so much. She has the ability to distract me, with only a simple smile.' Aloud, he teased her, "Now what further?"

"Further?" she thought with a pouted innocence for a moment. Her face beamed as the swag answer struck her mind, "Further... God helps them who help themselves... so work hard for what we want."

Advay's head rolled back in roaring laughter... Impossible girl of mine! Truly my Katto!' The floor would be hard for her, so he picked her up and kept her on soft bed.

Advay was an amazing lover and she'd missed him, but there was something more between them now, a closeness that hadn't been there before. There was always part of him that held back, but not today. Today it felt as if he'd missed her as much as she'd missed him. 

Sex was always incredible with Advay because he understood her body so well, but this time it seemed to bring them dangerously close. The expression in his eyes was a compelling mix of confidence and concentration, intimacy and concern, as if his entire world had been tuned to pleasing her.

The night made beautiful with sharing loving warmth of togetherness...The night of unbridled passion crackling with rampant desire!

Both culprits are scared of facing Naani. Well! you have pay for your deeds, so pay up! Next episode Naani blasting offπŸ˜‰.

It's so true, both her impetuous nature and his revengeful disposition... will either or both lead to some troubles later in life?

Advay fears the difference in their mental set up might create arguments, do you think so?

Advay is so much a man of action! πŸ‘In all this conundrum, his game plan is going on in background. We'll get the πŸ˜² news soon. 

Edited by Loving2Missing2 - 5 years ago
yay another update. wow Neha you gave me unexpected surprises. Love you girl. The update is so beautiful. In all 3 updates you covered all emotions. yes they need long bashing from Nani. yes you showed their natures(impetuous and anger) through out the story. That is the beauty of their characters and you maintain that consistency through out the story πŸ‘ Thanks again for wonderful updates.
Originally posted by Loving2Missing2

I so desperately wish people start admiring and loving him further than just Arnav... he has aced in every scripted role of his.</font>

I've long admired him as Haider, Advay and Arjun. I met the Barun thanks to Arnav, it's an amazing role, I'm happy that the Barun had this role. But after so many years, my impression of Arnav erased new characters Barun.
Thanks Neha. An amazing Chapter and these pictures are perfect for the story. They are very alive - Advay and Chandni ❀️
Originally posted by AnnDan

Thanks Neha. An amazing Chapter and these pictures are perfect for the story. They are very alive - Advay and Chandni ❀️

Thank You so very much, Ann. The pics took time to edit properly; but I am happy you liked them. n yes! our sweet lively pair.😊