Thank you for the pm and update soon

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago

Originally posted by: srini18

Thank you for the PM Di!!! As always a very long and engaging update. It has all the emotions ranging from apprehension to romance. 

MiMi's engagement was a grand affair. Raman was extremely delighted on seeing Mihika's happiness but Simmi who was observing a transformed Raman was sceptical of IshRa's relationship.

Mihika too expresses content over how Ishita bought a change in Raman, which doesn't go well with Simmi..IshRa are lost in each other in a capitulating dance performance which irks Simmi to the core. She shares her fears with Param , who comforts her but she refers to a past incident in Raman's life and assumes Ishita to be a gold digger...

Elsewhere, Raman's car breaks down in the middle and is muggled by two goons. Ishita who is apprehensive about Raman's well being, comes out of the car and is held captive.. Raman pleads the thugs not to harm Ishita but they pass on lewd comments which makes him to indulge in a brawl with the two men...

In the process, Raman is attacked and injured, a raged Ishita threatens the goons who flee away... Ishita worried about Raman offers him first aid. He initially refuses but obliges. The incident shows how irrevocable IshRa bond is. They live for each other and can do anything for the other but haven't realized the feelings.

Ishita attends to Raman and sheds out tears of pain on seeing his vulnerable state. Raman assuages her  and asserts that her life is more valuable to him than his.. He is also genuinely touched by the care and concern for Ishita.. What started as a peck on the forehead, culminated into a soul searing kiss.. 

It's high time they echo out their feelings...

Thanks dear 
Glad you liked it 
Will update soon

Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Thanks dear 
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Part=26

Ishra were kissing each other passionately after long passionate kiss they broke the kiss in the need of air both were breathing heavily they looked in each other eyes raman again took her lips in his for passionate kiss she too start responding back this time kiss was more passionate and wild like this they kissed for again and again not getting enough of each other after long time they finally broke the kiss in the need of air raman cupped her face and kissed her forehead ishita closed her eyes she hugged him tightly feeling shy he also hugged her back both closed their eyes they were lost in each other raman caresses her hair lovingly ishita snuggle more in to him hee lips were touching his bare chest creating havoc in him he pulled her more into himself holding from waist leaving no space between them ishita was also feeling goosebumps with his proximity she touched his wound by mistake raman winced in pain 

R: ouch

Both realised their position and break the hug ishita got worried for him she hold his hand

I: am sorry raman galti se mera haath lag gya zada dard ho raha hai kya? 

R: no am fine tum chinta maat karo 

He said and get up immediately and start wearing his shirt while ishita also composed herself she was feeling shy 

I: mai change karke aati hoon

Saying so she leaves from there while raman smiled remembering their kiss but next moment he get worried thinking ishita may did not like it and she will get angry with him for crossing his limits 

R: shit ye kya ho gya? Mai aur ishita mujhe ho kya gya tha? Kahi ishita mujhe galat naa samjhe kya soch rahi hogi wo? mujhe usse baat karni hogi 

He said worriedly while on other side ishita changed her clothes and wear night clothes she was recalling their romantic moments and their passionate kiss she touch her swollen lips and blushed 

I: ye sab sach hai ya mai sapna dekh rahi hoon? Aaj mere aur raman ke bich jo hua wo
itni ajeeb feeling hai mujhe gussa aana chaiye bura lagna chaiye par mere saath to ualta ho raha hai mujhe ye feeling itni achi lag rahi hai aur bilkul bhi guilty feel nahi ho raha aisa lag raha hai humne kuch galat nahi kiya pata nahi raman ke paas aate hi kya ho jata hai? 

She said and blushed recalling his soft touches she was still feeling goosebumps she hit her forehead 

I: control ishu tu pagal ho jayegi pagal ho nahi jaaugi shyad pagal ho gayi hoon kahi mujhe sach mai raman se pyar toh nahi ho gya?

She said and blushed 

I: aiyo murgan kya mai sach mai raman se kya iss feeling ko pyar kehte hai? 

She said to herself and blushed recalling all their moments it was totally new feeling for her so she was unable to express it 

after sometime ishita comes in room after changing her clothes raman was waiting for ishita seeing her coming raman went to her

R: ishita mujhe tumse kuch baat karni hai mai wo

He was going to say something but he start sneezing 

I: raman aapko cold ho gya baarish mai bheegne ki wajeh se mai aapke liye coffe leke aati hoon aap wait karo

He said and went towards kitchen while raman was still standing there after sometime he went to check her 

Ishita was making coffee for both of them she was lost in thoughts recalling their moments again and again she was lost in thoughts when raman comes there and saw her lost in thoughts he switched off the knob of the gas

R: ishita kaha dhyan hai tumhara? abhi coffe gir jaati tumhara haath jal jata

Ishita looked at him 

I: am sorry raman wo mera dhyan nahi tha 

She said looking down raman looked at her 

R: ishita i know aaj jo hamare bich jo hua tum uske baare mai soch rahi ho 

He said making her look at him 

R: i don't know tumse kaise baat karu? Tum pata nahi kya soch rahi hogi? But trust me mai tumhe kabhi hurt karne ke baare mai soch bhi nahi sakta par agar meri wajeh se tum hurt hui ho ya tumhe bura laga ho toh am sorry aaj jo bhi hua uske liye 

He looked down not able to look in her eyes 

I: raman

R: ishita tum please mujhe galat maat samjhna pata nahi mujhe kya ho gya tha? Aaj jaane aanjane humne apni limit cross kardi mai

Ishita keep her hand on his lips he looked at her 

I: raman please bas karo mujhe toh bolne ka moka do raman aapko sorry kehne ki koi zaroort nahi hai jo hua usme hum dono ki marzi se hua aapne mujhe force nahi kiya so please aap guilty feel maat karo

Raman hold her hand 

R: matlab tumhe bura nahi laga? 

I: bilkul nahi mujhe nahi pata aap kya soch rahe ho? Par mujhe bilkul regret feel nahi ho raha jo bhi hua uske liye

She said looking in his eyes he smiled a little listing this she comes towards him and kissed his cheek he closed his eyes he cupped her face and kissed her forehead lovingly she closed her eyes and they hugged each other 

I: i don't know aapke dil mai bhi same feelings hai ya nahi jo aapke liye mere dil mai hai par itna pata hai ki aapke dil mai bhi kuch feelings toh zaroor hai mere liye ek baat to saaf hai hamara rishta dosti se aage badh chuka hai aur shyad isko hi pyar kehte hai 

She thought and smiled 

R: i don't know ye sahi hai ya galat aur iss pal mai ye sab sochna bhi nahi chata iss whakt tum mere saath ho meri baahon mai itna sukoon pehle kabhi mehssos nahi hua mujhe iss pal ko jeena hai 

He thought and smiled both were lost in thoughts hugging each other tight after sometime they broke the hug 

I: raman aap wait karo andar jaake mai coffe leke aati hoon mujhe dobara garam karni hogi

R: hum dono saath mai jayege mai akela waha kya karuga? 

Ishita nodded and start making coffee while raman was looking at her lovingly after sometime both went to room taking their coffee both sit on the bed and start having their coffee looking at each other every then and now 

I: raman mai aapko balm laga deti hoon aapka cold jaldi thik ho jayega

R: nahi rehne do am fine agar tumne balm lagna shuru kar diya to iss baar pakka control nahi kar pauuga mai nahi chata kuch gadbad ho

He said slowly only audible to him

I: kya kaha aapne? 

R: nahi kuch nahi maine kaha iski zaroort nahi hai am fine tumhari coffe pike mai thik ho jaauga

He said making her smile and they start sipping their coffee again 

I: raman aap yaha bed pe so jao mai dusre room mai chali jaaugi ya phir couch pe adjust kar lugi

R: nahi ishita tum bed pe so jao mai couch pe so jaauga 

I: nahi raman aapko chot aayi hai aap please zid maat karo mai saath wale room mai comfortably so jaaugi don't worry 

R: ok par jab tak mai nahi sota tum yaha beth sakti ho naa

Ishita smiled and nodded raman sit properly on bed in lying position while both were sitting silently recalling their romantic moment and looking at each other every then and now suddenly the clouds start thunding loudly ishita got scared and hugged raman tightly while raman smiled seeing this ishita hide her face in his chest raman also wrapped his arms around her she looked at him he was already looking at her they get lost in each other eyes he tucked her hair stand behind her ear making her close her eyes he smiled seeing his effect on her both were few inches a part ishita was feeling goosebumps with his proximity raman was also feeling difficult to control his desires but he don't want to cross his limits he just pecked her hair softy while she hide her face in his chest blushing he also wrapped his arms around her and closed his eyes they stayed like this for long time after sometime raman looked at her and saw her sleeping peacefully raman don't want to wake her up

R: aaj bhot thak gayi thi naa shyad iss liye so gayi isko disturb karna thik nahi hoga

He said looking at her he recall their moments and smiled 

R: ishita tum jabse meri life mai aayi ho tumne meri life ko bilkul badal diya jo kushi mujhe tumhare saath mehsoos hoti hai wo pehle kabhi nahi hui ab toh tumse door jaane ke khyal se bhi daar lagta hai pehle mai darta tha tumhe apne kareebh laane se par ab tumhe khood se door nahi karna chata tumne mujhe jeena sikhya thank you so much meri life ko life banane ke liye aur ab tum iss life ka wo hissa ho jiso mai chate hue bhi door nahi kar sakta please tum kabhi mujhe chod ke nahi jaana jaise sab chal jaate hai 

He said looking at her while a tear fall from her eyes he wiped it and kissed her forehead lovingly he start caressing her hair soon he also fall sleep like this 

Next morning 

Ishita woke up first as she open her eyes she saw raman sleeping near her then she saw herself in his arms at first she get shocked but then she remembers all the happenings of last night and smiled she looked at raman and smiled she caresses his face and hide her face in his chest feeling his warmth 

I: ye feeling kitni achi hai aap jab bhi paas hote ho pata nahi kya ho jaata hai mujhe? I think mujhe sach mai aapse pyar ho gya hai raman

She said and blushed she looked at him lovingly and kissed his forehead and blushed she hide her face in his chest then she got up and went to get ready after sometime raman woke up he look around then he realised he is ishita's house he saw the time

R: o no itna late ho gya abhi mujhe ghar jaana hai phir office ke liye ready hona hai office ke liye late ho jaauga

He was said and get up when he saw ishita coming out of washroom after getting ready wearing blue colour suit her hair was wet and open while she was looking fresh and beautiful raman get lost in her 

I: raman aap uath gaye aap naa do minute wait karo mai abhi aapke liye chai leke aati hoon phir aapko ghar jaana hoga aapko abhi doctor ke paas bhi jana hai phir hum saath mai office chalege mai abhi aati hoon

She said and was going raman hold her hand and pulled her to himself she gets shocked 

I: raman 

He put finger on her lips 

R: kitna bolti ho do minute to chup kara karo

He said and turn her holding her hand now her back was facing him while ishita was confused he put her hair on one side while ishita was feeling goosebumps with his proximity while his hand touch her bare back she realised her zip was open while raman was trying to zip it as his hand was touching her bare back she was feeling goosebumps while raman was too feeling difficult to control his desires seeing her bare back he closed his eyes and finally managed to do his work while ishita was still standing in same position closing her eyes raman smiled looking at her and put his chin on her shoulder 

R: ho gya ab tum aankhe khol sakti ho

He said huskily in her ear making her blush she turn towards him 

I: thank you raman 

She said and looked down raman made her look at him

R: waise tum bhot sundar lag rahi ho 

He said making her blush more 

I: aap betho mai aapke liye chai leke aati hoon

R: uski zaroort nahi mai already bhot late ho raha hoon sab wait kar rahe honge mai ghar jake ready hota hoon phir tumhe aake pick karuga tab tak tum bhi ready ho jao phir hum saath mai office chalege

Ishita nodded 

R: mai thodi der mai aata hoon tum ready rehna 

I: ok

He was going ishita hold his hand

I: raman please dhyan se drive karna aapko chot lagi hai

Raman smiled

R: don't worry mai dhyan rakhuga ab mai jaau? 

Ishita nodded he was going but stopped and looked at her he kissed her forehead making her close her eyes 

R: bye

I: bye 

She said smiling he smiled and leaves from there while ishita was still standing in same position she touched her forehead and blushed remembering his kiss then she went towards mirror and start getting ready she was blushing recalling their romantic moments she touched her swollen lips and blushed hard recalling their kiss

I: kitni pagal hoon mai bhi aaj tak sochti rahi raman mujhe itne ache kyu lagte hai kyu unke paas aate hi mujhe kuch hone lagta hai mujhe pehle kyu nahi samajh aaya ki mai raman se pyar karne lagi hoon but now i have realised ki mai raman se bhot pyar karti hoon yes i love him a lot i am in love 

She thought and smiled 

I: mujhe mere khdoos boss se pyar ho gya i am in love aur ye feeling sach mai bhot achi hai 

It was totally new experience for her she was unable to express her happiness 

I: ab bas mai bhot jaldi aapko bol dugi that i love you i am sure aapke dil mai bhi same feelings hongi 

She said and smiled and start getting ready for the office 

Other side

Raman was in very happy mood he reaches home simmi was waiting for him seeing him coming simmi start asking him questions 

Si: bhai aap kaha the raat bhar? Aur ye aapka kya haal ho gya hai? Aapki shirt pe khoon aapko chot kaise aayi? 

R: relax simmi am fine choti si chot hai aur maine romi ko message kar diya tha ki mai raat ko wapis nahi aauga 

Si: romi ne batya tha par aap saari raat the kaha? 

R: wo actually kal baarish bhot ho rahi thi iss liye ishita ke ghar hi ruk gya wo waha akeli rehti hai mujhe usko akele chodna thik nahi laga 

He said making simmi shocked 

Si: what aap sari raat ishita ke saath the? Bhai aap kya bol rahe ho bhai aap kyu uss ladki ke liye itna kuch kar rahe ho? Aap

R: simmi please ab tum apna lecture start maat karna mera mood khrab maat karo please mai bacha nahi hoon mujhe office ke liye late ho raha hai 

Si: par bhai

R: simmi maine kaha naa mujhe koi baat nahi karni i am getting late ishita mera wait kar rahi hogi waise mihika romi param sab kaha hai? 

Si: wo apne room mai so rahi hai kal raat ko bhot thak gayi thi naa romi param ji ke saath kuch kaam ke liye bahar gya hai

R: thik hai tum mihika ke saath ghar pe hi rehna mai office jaa raha hoon tumse aake dher sari baatien karuga 

He said and went to his room to get ready while simmi was shocked with his behaviour 

Si: bhai ko pata nahi kya ho gya hai? Aise toh kabhi behave nahi kiya aaj unke paas apni behan ke liye time nahi hai wo kal ki aayi ladki zada important ho gayi kaise usko milne ki jaldi mai hai aur ab toh haad ho gayi bahi sari raat uske saath uske ghar rahe pehle toh mujhe doubt tha but now i am sure wo ishita bhai ko phasna chati hai par mai bhi simmi khurana hoon iss ishita ko apne bhai se door karke rahugi

She said and went her room 

Raman was getting ready for office lost in ishita's thoughts he was unable to forget their romantic moments 

R: ishita ne sach mai mujh pe jaadu kar diya hai uske siva aur kuch nahi soojhta kahi mujhe ishita se pyar toh nahi ho gya? Is it possible Kya sach mai mujhe ishita se jo kuch bhi mere past mai hua kya uske baad mai pyar kar sakta hoon

He was lost in thoughts when his phone rings he picked the phone 

R: haa mai office aa raha hoon thodi der mai 

He said and hung the call soon after getting ready he went to pick ishita from her house she was waiting for him impatiently after picking ishita they start going towards office 

I: raman aap pehle hospital chalo please aapko chot aayi hai 

R: relax ishita i am fine don't worry 

I: no raman aap aise careless kaise ho sakte ho? Itna khoon beh chuka hai abhi bhi zakham hai aap please abhi chalo doctor ke pass

R: ishita mai thik hoon zid maat karo

I: zid aap kar rahe ho raman aap agar nahi manoge toh mai gussa ho jaaugi please mere liye

Raman smiled looking at her 

R: acha baba chal raha hoon kush

Ishita nodded happily and they went to the hospital soon the doctor start treating his wound while ishita was standing next to him after dressing his wound doctor bring injection to give him

I: doctor injection dena zaroori hai? 

She said getting scared seeing the injection 

D: injection zaroori hai kyu ki chot gehri hai kaafi blood loss bhi hua hai infection hone ka bhi daar hai iss liye injection dena zaroori hai isse zakham bhi jaldi bhar jayega

Raman looked at ishita who was scared 

R: relax ishita kuch nahi hoga mujhe 

Ishita nodded doctor bring injection ishita was scared seeing it doctor was about to give injection to raman when ishita hold raman's hand tightly he just looked at her and smiled doctor gave the injection raman closed his eyes he hold ishita's hand more tightly feeling the pain while ishita also closed her eyes unable to see him in pain 

D: ab aap ankhe khol sakte hai ho gya

R: thank you so much doctor 

I: doctor raman sach mai thik hai naa puri tarah

D: haa he totally fine don't worry aap bas thoda dhyan rakhna tension maat lo aapke husband jaldi hi bilkul thik ho jayege

He said making ishra looked at each other and they both didn't correct him 

R: thank you doctor 

D: it's ok it's my duty 

Ishra went out of cabin after paying the bill both went towards office 

I: raman aap apna thoda dhyan rakhna please acha hua hum doctor ke paas aa gaye warna aapko hi taklif hoti

Raman smiled seeing her concern 

R: mujhe apna dhyan rakhne ki zaroort nahi hai

I: matlab? 

R: matlab ki tum ho naa mera dhyan rakhne ke liye 

He said making her smile 

R: kyu ho naa tum? 

I: hamesha

She said smiling making him smile too. 

P. S: please ignore the mistakes will update next part soon

Edited by Priyanka7080 - 5 years ago
Priyanka7080 thumbnail