Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Neither would Anu allow time for such trivial things to anybody nor would he steal somebody else's puchka. All this nautanki only with Prerna.
And sukha puris are THE BEST! I shamelessly ask for one at the end everytime if they don't give on their own. No regrets! 😆

PLEASE wrote something more of this sort! I need positive stuff.

Anu pleading with Prerna for a puchka is the cutest thing imagined till date. 😆😳

Your Anu and Pre are such SWEETHEARTS. OMG I ship them so much! This Prerna and Anurag I mean. The ones in your story. I am sounding insane right? I dunno!

Hey? Can you just branch out this kinda perspective and wrote something more! I would LOOOVEEE to read. 
Legilimens thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Zaya.hp

Neither would Anu allow time for such trivial things to anybody nor would he steal somebody else's puchka. All this nautanki only with Prerna.

And sukha puris are THE BEST! I shamelessly ask for one at the end everytime if they don't give on their own. No regrets!  😆 *same tbh 😆 *

PLEASE wrote something more of this sort! I need positive stuff. 

Anu pleading with Prerna for a puchka is the cutest thing imagined till date. 😆😳

Your Anu and Pre are such SWEETHEARTS. OMG I ship them so much! This Prerna and Anurag I mean. The ones in your story. I am sounding insane right? I dunno!

Hey? Can you just branch out this kinda perspective and wrote something more! I would LOOOVEEE to read. 

No no I can totally understand going crazy over versions of the character, have done it myself :P

I am really waiting for inspiration to strike, waiting for the show to throw me something, anything at this point.. An eye lock, a hand grab, even the cringier stuff, I'll take it 😆 Had this whole *grew up on the same block  sketch* thing planned for Anurag Prerna, friendship turning into love kinda thing, but life interferes.Maybe oneday *hopeful eyes lol*
Zaya.hp thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Legilimens

No no I can totally understand going crazy over versions of the character, have done it myself :P

I am really waiting for inspiration to strike, waiting for the show to throw me something, anything at this point.. An eye lock, a hand grab, even the cringier stuff, I'll take it 😆 Had this whole *grew up on the same block  sketch* thing planned for Anurag Prerna, friendship turning into love kinda thing, but life interferes.Maybe oneday *hopeful eyes lol*

That's theexact kinda thing Iam askingTfor. Take your time and do wite. 😃
Alone111 thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Wonderful shot
I need more.. I love dis anupre.. 
They r ❤️ 
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alone111

Wonderful shot

I need more.. I love dis anupre.. 
They r ❤️ 

Thank you! I will write more, hopefully soon😊
Also your siggy! I love the couple. Dongman and choi aera's story was such a cute and simple love story! ❤️ 
Alone111 thumbnail

Thank you! I will write more, hopefully soon 😊
Also your siggy! I love the couple. Dongman and choi aera's story was such a cute and simple love story! ❤️ 

I know r8! They r my fav too ❤️
#FightForMyWay is one of my favorites..

BTW I was going through your fables on #sharman.. I couldn't find #drunkenkisses where can I find it..?
I really enjoyed reading them.. You write well.. Sach mein..
Plz keep writing ... 
Legilimens thumbnail

Originally posted by: Alone111

I know r8! They r my fav too  ❤️
#FightForMyWay is one of my favorites..

BTW I was going through your fables on #sharman.. I couldn't find #drunkenkisses where can I find it..?
I really enjoyed reading them.. You write well.. Sach mein..
Plz keep writing ... 

I dont think I have written drunken kisses.. There is drunk confessions on there I guess😆 Go back a couple of pages, the Index links somehow are not linked to the fables😛
Thank you so much for appreciating ❤️ I am uploading one today! 
I have also watched suno chanda, your second siggy was not loading before😛 God, how they used to fight! Was weirded out by the cousin angle, but otherwise, it is a good show⭐️
Legilimens thumbnail
9. Hitched 

*A/U- Where Anurag, Prerna, Shivani and Anupam are friends, all living away from home for work in Mumbai. Prerna and Anurag know each other since school.

'' Hey guys, sorry I am late'' Anurag huffed as he pulled back the chair next to Prerna and sat down, hanging his backpack on the back of his chair.

'' Oh how the mighty have fallen'' teased Prerna, eliciting chuckles from around the table. ''And you used to tease me about not being punctual. ''
'' So this was one time-'' 

'' By two hours? ''

'' Won't happen again. You on the other hand, Miss Sunshine, are late every single time. I had legit reasons okay? ''

Prerna rolled her eyes at Anurag and continued eating her pasta. Anurag waved at the waiter and mouthed at him to bring the menu.

'' So, what was your legit reason? Mumbai traffic? '' Snorted Anupam.

'' Nah, my arse of a boss made me do her work too as she went off to some party to 'make connections and enhance the position of the publication in the market' ''

'' Isn't your boss your sister? ''

'' Precisely why she is an arse. She got the worse of the Basu genes. So, what were you guys talking about? ''

'' Anupam's dead love life.Technically, all of our love lives are dead. '' said Shivani.

''Yaar, I have tried everything. Bumble, Tinder. '' He stopped.

'' That's everything? '' Anurag raised his eyebrows at him. '' How do you meet people anyways?''

''Umm- get your dupatta stuck in some handsome guys watch-'' Said Shivani.
'' Crash into someone at the airport with a cup of coffee, preferably your first mutual crush. '' added Anupam.

'' Real life is not a soap opera. ''

'' Go to a temple. Meet someone there. '' Prerna chimed.

'' A bookstore. ''

'' At a club. Your eyes meet when your favorite song comes on. ''

''Okay okay, now you are just listing places. Chance encounters are an option, online dating is another. But other than those? ''

'' Well, we have college romance, high school sweethearts. Didn't you guys used to date? '' Said Shivani, pointing at Anurag and Prerna, causing both of them to blush in embarrassment.

'' We don't talk about that.'' said Prerna

'' Yeah, it was a weird phase. '' added Anurag whilst sneaking a glance at Prerna, quickly looking away as her eyes met his.

'' Anyways, if all else fails, you can always rely on the aunty match making service and go for an arranged marriage. '' said Prerna, waving her fork about. '' I think I will jump on that wagon as soon I turn thirty. Besides, between work and home, there is no time for me to get my duppata stuck on some handsome hunk's watch. ''

''Hallelujah. Urgh, I hate my job. Guys, lets go to Goa this weekend na. It is only an 8 hour drive away.'' said Shivani, causing everyone to groan.

'' Shivani, you say this every Friday night. And come Saturday morning, you are ready to kill anybody that rings your bell before 10 am. I would know, I was at the receiving end of your wrath once. '' Anurag deadpanned. 

The restaurant had to force the four of them out as the clock neared midnight and they showed no signs of leaving. 

'' How are you guys going? '' Anurag asked Anupam and Shivani. He had already pulled his car around the front. 

'' We called an Uber. Drive safely you two. Prerna text when you reach home, I don't trust Anurag's driving skills anyway. Richie rich here is used to being chauffeured around. '' Shivani said drunkenly, ruffling Anurag's hair. 

'' Why does she drink if she cannot handle it. Besides, I did not drive straight one time and that was because the tire was flat'' Anurag huffed as he set his hair straight. He hated it when anybody messed with it. 

'' You are the one who should text me after you reach home. Anupam make sure she gets in before her landlady makes a ruckus.'' Prerna laughed as she got in Anurag's car. 

'' Aye Aye Madam. '' saluted Anupam as Anurag began to drive off. 

Prerna rolled down the windows and revelled in the feeling of cool, crisp air hitting her face. It was a good day overall. She had a proper breakfast in the morning before she left for work, her boss was away on some business trip, making it a slow paced day at work. She met with her friends and had excellent dinner. She will sleep soundly at night today and that made her smile. She closed her eyes and wished that most of her days in the new year went this way. 

'' What are you wishing for? '' Anurag said softly. 

'' Huh? How did you know I was wishing for something? '' 

'' I know you Prerna.'' He smiled warmly at her, causing her heart to skip a beat. 

'' I can't tell you, you know. '' She said as she opened the glove box and started searching for something. '' Otherwise - '' 

'' It won't come true? Common! And what are you looking for? '' 

'' My hand lotion. I had kept it here somewhere-got it! Common yourself. Keep some magic alive in your life Anurag, logic is just going to suck all the fun out of living. ''

'' Did you mean it? About the arranged marriage? '' He asked her after a while. 

'' Well, if I am single by thirty, why not.'' She shrugged. '' What about you?'' 

'' What about me? ''
'' Are you ready to wait in some random bookstore hoping you will find your true love? '' she snorted as she tossed her hand lotion back in the glove box. 

'' True love doesn't exist. '' he said causing Prerna to roll her eyes at him.

'' Also why not? I can also roam around in the airport with a cup of coffee and when I spot someone hot, I will go and crash into them. '' He laughed, stopping the car a little away from Prerna's hostel. 

'' And if that route does not work? '' She removed her seat belt and turned towards him. 

'' Well, if that doesn't work, do you want to get hitched for convenience? '' He asked, his eyes glinting in the dark.
Prerna's breath caught in her throat as she looked at him for a moment and then-

'' You have to do a better job proposing then'' She laughed, ruffled his hair and got out of the car. 

''Good night Anurag. '' She had missed the hope in his voice when he had asked her the question. 

''Good night Prerna. '' He had missed the disappointment in her laughter when she had answered. 

' Some other day then'  he thought as he watched her open the gates to her hostel. He straightened his hair. Only she could get away with messing his hair.

Edited by Legilimens - 5 years ago
Legilimens thumbnail
Thanks😊
Alone111 thumbnail

I dont think I have written drunken kisses.. There is drunk confessions on there I guess 😆 Go back a couple of pages, the Index links somehow are not linked to the fables😛
Thank you so much for appreciating ❤️ I am uploading one today! 
I have also watched suno chanda, your second siggy was not loading before😛 God, how they used to fight! Was weirded out by the cousin angle, but otherwise, it is a good show⭐️

Ooppsss my mistake.. Okay I ll search for it..

Suno Chanda is my 2nd fvrt show of p dramas.. No drama can  beat zindagi gulzar hai ❤️