Ruhi got scared and ran to call mihika 
Continue soon

Thanks diksha
Will update shortly
harshiidiv thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 5 years ago
Part - 4

Then she looks towards ishita "opps apko to main apne new friend ka name hi nahi btaya koi nahi ab btati hu his name is "RKB it's short form of his name full name is Raman Kumar Bhalla..ruhi just completed her sentence while ishita starts breathing heavily making this lil kid scared

Ruhi - mumma mumma ye kya ho RHA apko?..she starts crying & runs to call mihika..

Mihika comes running there hearing ruhi voice "what happen ruh?

Ruhi huggeg her from her legs "chitti mumma ko kuch ho rha hearing this she immediately runs towards ishita's room & found her breathing heavily and got so scared she starts rubbing her hands

Ruhi - chitti please mumma ko bolo thik ho jaye ye unhe kya ho rha?

Mihika side hugged her "don't worry ruh nothing will happen to mumma she will be fine very soon saying she immediately call mihir

Mihir gets panicked "I'm just coming mihku or doctor ko bhi laata hu saying he hung the call & immediately reached to doctor's clinic to take him & both drove towards his house

Soon mihir reached home with doctor & entered inside ishita's room & found Ruhi was crying while mihika rubbing ishita's hand & feet doctor ask them to wait outside

They went outside mihir takes Ruhi is his arms & trying to console her

Mihir - ssshh ruh stop crying bachcha ..

Ruhi - mamu mumma ko kuch hoga toh nahi naa..she said between hiccups mihir hugged her tight & try to pacify her meanwhile mihika comes with water & made her drink when mihir said "how can u be so careless mihku knowing the situation why u left ishu alone with ruhi " he said angrily

Mihika - I was just..she was saying but mihir didn't listen her & went from there taking ruhi in his arms he wiped her face while ruhi said "mamu why u scolded chitti? Unki koi galti nahi thi she went to make something for me kyunki mujhe bhook lagi thi if u want to scold then scold me not chitti unko kitna bura laga hoga saying she hugged him & mihir realized that he went overboard & decided to apologize to her meanwhile mihika comes to call him as doctor called him he took ruhi in his arms runs towards ishita's room

He reached inside the room followed by mihika & trio got shocked seeing the scenario that ishita's eyes are open she is looking at them

MiMi & Ruhi having  tears in their eyes as they were waiting for this day from very long time

Mihir - Doctor.. He said in emotional voice & ask through eyes that is it true what he is looking?

Doctor turned to him & smiles keeping his hand on his shoulder " yes Mihir it's true finally your sister has opened her eyes without wasting a second ruhi climb down & hugged ishita tightly and starts crying calling her mumma ishita saw toward mihir for confirmation & he said "Ha ishu she is your daughter your ruh ishita got so happy & emotional at a same time & she tried to hugged her back & saying something but she was not able to do this

Mihika - doctor ishu kuch bol kyu nahi pa rahi & not even able to hug her daughter

Doctor - bcoz she is not fully fine wo coma se toh bahar aa gyi hai but her body still not functioning fully..

Mihir - I didn't get you doctor?

Doctor - see mihir she is out of coma & now she can saw u all ,hear u but she can't speak & move..MiMi & Ishita got sad hearing this when doctor assures them that very soon she will be fully fine & will live her life as a normal human..

Mihika keeps her hand on mihir's shoulder " han mihir hume ish baat pr dukhi hone ke bajaye ishki khushiyan manani chahiye that now our ishu can see us ,hear us at least she can response her through eyes haina.. Mihir nodded wiping his tears soon doctor went from their giving them precaution ishita called Mimi through eyes & both hugged her tightly & starts crying telling her that how much they missed her in these years their life was so incomplete without her ishita's eyes was also well up feeling the pain from their voice she so wanted to hugged them back & went out all the pain & love which she had kept in these years for them but unfortunately she can't that's when they heard ruhi "Mumma aap finally uth gaye aapne apni ruh ko maaf kar diya na MiMi parted hearing this while ishita saw toward them as she was confused that why her lil princess saying sorry

Mihika pressed her eyes saying that she will her everything afterwards while said to ruhi "han ruh mumma has forgiven her ruh that's why she opened her eyes na ruhi nodded

Ruhi - but chitti mumma ruhi se baat kyun nhi kar rahi kya wo abhi bhi thodu sa gussa hai ..she said so cutely that ishita was in awww & so wanted that she recover fully very soon so that she can embrace her lil angel

Mihir take her in his lap "no ruhi chuhi mumma is not angry with you actually mumma is still unwell she will be fine very soon &then she will talk with ruhi ,take you in her arms & will do everything whatever you want..

Ruhi gets so happy with thought that she will also get all The love like other kids get from their mother " Sachchi mamu

Mihir - Muchchi ruh..he answered kissing her  ishita was so happy hearing their talk & Mimi's love for her daughter

Ishita (St) - Thanku murugan for giving me again this life & also for giving me mihku & mihir bhai agar wo nahi hote to pta nahi meri ruh ka kya hota agar usko kuch ho jata to main apne Raman ko kya jawaab deti I know he will be angry with me but when he come to know about truth & our daughter so he will forgive me bas unhe ek baar mujhse mila do if today my condition has improved it's bcoz of my Raman only. Had  he not met our ruh & ruh hadn't shared it with me, this would not have happened.she was still thinking when she heard mihir

Mihir - BTW mihku one question is running inside my mind that exactly what happened which makes our ishu fine & after so many years she opened her eyes..ishita got tense hearing this as she don't want that mihir come to know about raru meeting specially about Raman

Ishita (st) - if bhai come to know about Raman he will leave this city & this ray of hope that ruh could meet her father again will end ..

Mihika - actually I was in kitchen when I heard ruh's cry so came here & found that ishu breathing heavily..

Mihir turns to ruhi " ruh you was present here na that tym she nodded & then he again asked "phir aisa kya hua bachcha that mumma reacted like thispoor kid start thinking that what was she talking that time while ishita just praying that ruhi don't tell them about Raman

Ruhi - ha yaad aa gya..

Mihir - tell us ruh..Mimi was waiting for her answer & ishita closed her eyes to pray her murugan to do something & like her god listen her prayer that's when mihir phone rings

Mihir ( saw the name & said ) -  doctor's call..

Mihika - take may be something important.. She said & he went out to take the call while ruhi ask for water

Mihika - OK ruh mai laati hu..saying she went from leaving ishru alone

Ruhi - mumma now u can listen me na but how will u answer me?

ishita blinks her eyes in response

Ruhi - yay u blinked ur eyes ok from now we will like this but mumma how can i know ur answer is yes or no?..sayind she starts thinking while ishita just thinking how to say her not to tell mimi about raman

Ishita - hey murugan plz help me main kaise ab ruh ko smjhau..she was thinking when she hears ruhi

Ruhi - yeah mumma if ur answer is yes blink ur eyes one time & if no then 2 times okk..ishita blink her eyes in yes making her happy that finally her mumma talking to her while Ishita gets happy as her daughter is so intelligent when ruhi said "mumma Waise aapko us time kya ho gya tha u know apki ruh kitna dar gyi thi don't u like that uncle ..ishita blinked her eyes but ruhi don't understand that what she want to say

Ruhi - mumma I didn't get anything achha do one thing if u like that uncle so blink one tym & if not then 2 times OK..ishita blinked one tym & ruhi got happy that she liked him

Ruhi - I know it that you liked that uncle that's why you woke up dekhna mamu & chutti bhi bahut happy honge jab unko bataungi haina mumma..she said to ishita which she denied in signal & ruhi asked her if she told them about her uncle or not

Ishita blinked her eyes 2 times

Ruhi - OK mumma I will not tell them about that uncle it will be our secret OK..she said making ishita happy

That's all for now hope you all liked it hit like button do comments also..

Love

Harshita

Twinklesolanki thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Superb awesome update 
Love ishra 
Update next part soon 
N
Thanks for the pm 

-TWINKLE 
Kavya_P thumbnail