Thanks for all
maduragymhasium thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 5 years ago
Amazing update dear

Both are behaved as couple Da 

Ruman is happy after so long 

Oh god this asgun more than irritating 

Raman is completely broken after came to know about less chance to win Ruhi custody 

Ruhi is suffering a lot 

Update soon dear please
lalibhaskar thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 4
Nice
This is so refreshing in mid of the show which h is nothing g but a crap nowadays 
It reminds if ishra whim we kove
Ishra nokjhok, they hurt each other but later will heal each other 
Rubi had a good time with iahra
Ramon was happy spending time with Rubi and realized what he has missed in his life 
Case is going against ramn making him shattered 

May be ishra will think about the idea suggested by lawyer in order to get Rubi  custody 
gopsss thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear!!!
IshRaRu spent time together...
IshRa arguments over Ruhi...
Baap-beti rishta aur dil ka rishta!!!
Ishita scolds Raman for his carelessness...
Indirectly Raman thanks Ishita for the beautiful evening...
Oh all the things r against Raman...
Court hearing postponed for 10 days...
Loved it to the core dear... Eagerly waiting for the update dear... Thanks for the PM... N sorry for late...
Vampire2468 thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Awesome update😳Loved it a lottt❤️IshRa did shopping for Ruhi😃But when it came to payment they started arguing as he wanted to pay as she is his daughter and this didn't go too well with Ishu😒Ashok produced the proofs against him so as to let him lose Ruhi's custodyShe feeling bad for RuhiCan't wait for the next part now
sharmilasairam thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Amazing update 
Fabulous and emotional update. 
Now how will bring ruhi back. 
Amazing 
supriya1697 thumbnail
Anniversary 5 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome Update!!
I hate the way ashgun hurt raman!
raman should not lose his hope!!
Update soon
EmeraldStar thumbnail
Jimmy Jab Games Season 3 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awesome update 
Ishraru moments 
Ruhi happy to spend time with them 
Raman worried for ruhi custody 
Thanks for the pm 
Priyanka7080 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Amazing update di
Loved it
Ishraru went for shopping 
Love ishra nok jhok
They are  happy seeing ruhi happy
Ashok provided proofs against raman in the court 
Waiting for next part 
Update soon di
Sorry for late reply 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 7

It was evening ,the floor in which bhalla's and iyer's was always noisy as their mother usually fight but today the whole floor was silent . Bhalla house was so silent as if it is haunted while iyers too were not so happy knowing about the custody case,Mr and Mrs iyer were talking about the case though amma don't like bhalla's but she was a good soul and can see bhalla's true concern for ruhi.She has seen them crying for ruhi so she was praying to Murugan to do some miracle so that they can get their ruhi back . Ishita was much upset seeing ruhi's and Raman condition . She thought for much time then came out from her room . She was going out when amma asked " ishu where are you going kanna ".

I- just going to bhalla house .

Amma- bhalla house,? why are you going there .

I- I had some work with Mr bhalla ,will tell you after talking to him .

Amma - had you thought something to help them .?

I- humm .

Amma - kya socha hai tumne, it's good that you are helping them, poor people they are suffering somuch .

I- I m coming amma .

Amma nodded and ishita went to bhalla house ,she pressed the call bell and toshiji opened the door . She looked at ishita for sometimes when she said " aunty I want to meet Mr bhalla ,is he home ".

Toshiji nodded and let ishita enter informing her that Raman is in his room. Ishita thanked toshiji and walked towards Raman room . She opened the door and entered the room ,it was dark ,the lights were switched off only the lamp beside the couch was on . She saw Raman was crying sipping his drink ,she atfirst tried to remove the smell ,fanning her hand then went to him and settled beside him . He looked at her then spoke " you know I m very bad father ,this all is happening because of me. I had pushed my daughter everytime and now she has gone so far from me . Wo mujhse mere Kaaran door chalo gayi ".

He spoke and cried again,ishita felt bad seeing his state then spoke " I had thought much and decided that I will marry you for ruhi ".

R- (surprised )- what ?

I- yeah I had thought much and finally can see only this way to being ruhi to us.l agree we both are poles apart but something is very common between us that is our immense love for ruhi . Ho sakta hai li aap achche pita na ho but I know that shagun too is a bad mother.If ruhi will come here ,I, you aunty uncle everybody is there to take care of her but there she is living a very lone life. Poore pariwaar ke hote huye bhi, she is living alone on mercy of a caretaker which is totally unacceptable for me.I don't know how we are going to live this marraige but for now I can see only this way to bring ruhi to us ."

R- you were the one because of whome my daughter has gone to that shagun .

I- I agred that was my mistake ,till that time I think that you don't love and care for your daughter but now I know that you actually love her alot but don't show it .

R- you want to sacrifice your life for me .

I- not for you but ruhi ,waise bhi meri zindagi mein rakha hi kya hai , baanjh hoon,  non want to marry me as I can't give them child , orphanage is not permitting me to adopt a baby . I don't have any thing in life which I will loose by marrying you so it's ok, atleast main aapke kaam to aa jaaungi .

Raman didn't said anything just looked at her deeply and was thinking ,how calmly she was telling about miseries of her life . He can feel hurt in her voice but still she sas firm in her decision of marrying him because she want to help him or say ruhi .
Ishita waited for his answer then said " you don't worry ,though we will get married I will never claim any right on you , and I will not have any right on your money ,you know I m also a doctor..

R- correction dentist .

I- yeah dentist ,that us also a doctor got that .

R- haan to call yourself dentist not doctor .

I- Mr bhalla I m talking something serious.

R- even I was serious.

I- you know what ,I m mad that I came to help you ,you are good alone kaash koi aisa raasta hota that court can give direct custody of ruhi to main ,you and shagun both don't deserve ruhi.

Saying so she got up to go when Raman held her hand ,she turn and glared him while he said " continue what you were saying ".

I- I was just saying that I don't need your money , I want this marraige just to take out ruhi from that shagun's goise and safeguard her. If you are ok with it then we can come and talk to family, either you help yourself .

Saying so she got up again to go when Raman asked " where are you going ".

I- home .

R- can't you sit here for sometimes.

I- ok .

Ishita sat again ,she was waiting for him to say something but he was all silent, pouring his drink . She made a dirty face and asked " had you stop me so that I can see you drinking , aise daaru peene se kuch badalne wala hai kya ".

Raman glared ishita and spoke pulling her closer " what do you think ,I like drinking that's why I drink ".

She looked at him all scared when he continued " you know when it goes in your lungs it seems that everything is burning inside then also I drink you know why .."

Ishita shook her head negatively ,he say on his place and said " because I want to hurt myself , I just want to hurt myself ...

Saying so he started crying again ishita felt bad listening to him,she wanted to console him but don't know how . She saw him losing his senses and said " Mr bhalla ,I think you should rest now .you rest we will talk tommo ".

R- no I can't sleep ,her teary eyes ,her pleadings to take her home, haunts me .

He said while tears rolled down again from his eyes ,they talked for sometimes then ishita went from there . Next morning ishita was going to take bath when the door bell rang, amma opened the door thinking it must he milkman but got shocked seeing Raman in early morning, she looked at him and asked " Raman bhalla ,kuch kaam tha kya ".

R- ishita ,I want to talk to her .

A- what work do you have with her.

R- you please call her ,I need to talk to her .

A- ok come inside.

Saying so amma called him inside then called ishita ,she came out ,taking her cloths in her hand asking " what happened amma".

She saw him and took her cloths to her back in jiffy and asked " Mr bhalla aap,so early ".

R- we need to talk .

I- come .

Saying so she was taking him in her room when amma said " jo bhi baat karni hai yahaan karo I want to know what is going on between you too ."

Ishita looked at Raman then her mother and said " amma you wait for sometimes ,I will surely tell what we are up to just give us few seconds. "

Amma gave permission nodding her head and ishra walked into her room ,she kept her cloths in cupboard and said " haan boliye ".

R- had you thought thoroughly about it .

I- humm ,I had decided it after much thinking .

R- are you firm in your decision .

I- just for ruhi .

R- humm to I m also just for ruhi, don't you expect any softness from me for you we are still enemies .

I- even I don't want friends like you . One more thing.

He raised his head asking what .

I- it's my condition,hum saath rahein na rahen you will never stop me to meet ruhi .

R- done .

I- then let's go and tell everything to our family members .

R- humm ,come .

Saying so both went out of the room .

That's all for now, enjoy reading and do comment.

Edited by Divanru - 5 years ago