Views

Users

Frequent Posters

akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 5 years ago
Hey guys, 
Thank you for all ypur comments...
I'm working on the update & will post ut really soon...

Till then, 
Riya😳
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago
cuteariya thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 5
Originally posted by: akyabiggestfan

Hey guys, 

Thank you for all ypur comments...
I'm working on the update & will post ut really soon...

Till then, 
Riya😳

will be waiting dear🤗
plz update ur other pending stories also😊
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

will be waiting dear🤗

plz update ur other pending stories also😊

Pakka🤗
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: vssdp

Really missed your stories riya Di 

I was shocked when I saw your pm 
And then my heart and mind did a happy dance 
About the update 
It was really awesome as usual 
I didn't like this richa
Too judgemental 
Loved the cute childish kabir 
Wow kaya consummated their marriage 
Hope kabir will not forget this like daily soap serials 😆
Beautiful update di 
Continue soon and thanks for the pm 

Hi Vaishnavi...
Sorry dear to keep you waiting so much...
Thanks for the comment...
Keep reading 😃
For the pm you're most welcome 😳😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: jamnagarj

Welcome back.

The update was awesome. Kabir's childhood story was really emotional. I was literally imagining Rajeev telling it
Thanks for dedicating this chapter to me

Thank you so much...😳
Glad u liked the update...
Please read on for more & sorry to keep you waiting 😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sp8699

Lovely update  🤗 continue soon 

Thank you dear...
Glad u liked it😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: plmzaq

Welcome back di

Miss you and your stories a lot
Totally awesome update 
Love it
Beautifully written 
Continue soon
Please update regular di
Thanks for pm

Thanks a lot dear...
Sorry to keep you guys waiting...
Glad u like the update...
Read on for more😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Ansharah06

Thank u for coming back again riya dii... i missed u a lot. I stopped checking for the update even. Yesterday only i tried once, my heart was saying don't try u will get disappointed again but still i tried n when i got the update i started to dance. 

The episode was awesome. Kabir behaving like a cutest kid. Hate richa for doing so. Now there is no logic in telling this to kaya n spoiling there life. 
Woah! Romance between kaya was amazing. 
Love u dii. Keep updating like this please.

Aww thanks dear😃
Sorry for keeping you waiting for so long...but I'm back now😃
Glad u like the update...
Read on for more...
Love you too😳
akyabiggestfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: cuteariya

well come back dear & thanks for dedicate this chapter to me 🤗

this chapter was so emotional that i couldn't stop my tears😭
starting was really beautiful 
kaya were happy in party everything was going good
but that bitch malvika that asshole manav & stupid richa spoiled kabir happiness😡
first that bitch malvika tried everything possible to get kabir attention😡
that wasn't enough that bloody manav had to make kabir broken asking him abt his sad day😡
poor kabir was so broken talking abt his parents death he was just 4 yrs when he lost them🥺
that was also not enough that stupid richa had to say that kabir came between ronnie & ananya😡
when the truth is ananya never loved ronnie
poor kabir was broken & got drunk🥺
why the hell everyone want to hurt kabir without his fault?😡
ananya was broken seeing kabir broken it's hurt her badly😭
but it's brought kaya close as now they became husband & wife in true sense☺️
i just hope now ananya will put those bloody malvika manav & richa in right place for hurting kabir
plz continue all ur pending stories😊

Hey dear...
Sorry for the long wait...
Glad u liked the update...
Keep reading please...
Thanks again fir this lengthy & lovely comment 😃
akyabiggestfan thumbnail

Chapter 19:

Next early Morning :

Ananya woke up curled up in the most warm and soft place ever...
Her hands trailed over a soft yet hard, built expanse...which she soon realised was her husband's bare chest...
Turning red at the realisation that they both were only covered by a single conforter and nothing more...she tried to move away...

This only made the sleeping Kabir grumble & frown which she found cute...as he pulled her close by her waist...his hands dangerously low... 
Ananya kissed his frown away & cradled his head to her heart...

K: I love u Ananya...
Kabir mumbled for the zillionth tine that night...
He had whispered of his love for her all the while as he made passionate love to her...making her believe that she was the luckiest woman ever...
Any thoughts of even slight regret of the actions of the previous night were out of the window even before they came to her...

Tears glazed her eyes as she thought how could Kabir love her so much...
A: I love you too Kabir...so much...
She whispered with all the truth in her... 
Kissing her sleeping husband once again, Ananya left to get ready...

8:00 am:

Ananya was still completely red faced as she stepped put of the shower that morning...her blush only adding on seeing the marks of love on her body that were the proof of Kabir's immense love for her...
She hummed along a tune as she dressed up with great care...
She smirked at the red anarkali dress she was going to wear...knowing well that even though Kabir would never admit, but he loved her in Indian dresses & sarees...
Right then thinking of Kabir only brought back glimpses of the most beautiful night of her life...this made her even shier & made her wonder how Kabir could love her so much that it hurt...

Adorning her wrists with her wedding bangles accompanied by the bangles that belonged to Kabir's mother which Kabir had given her...it was Karwachauth afterall... 

Ananya:

She glanced at Kabir who was still sleeping... his face was tilted towards a side and his arms and legs spread out haphazardly...
Ananya shook her head with a giggle...

Grinning wickedly, she sat besides him & tickled his nose with a strand of her hair...
Kabir at first wrinkled his nose which Ananya found absolutely adorable as she giggled...
When she did it again, he sneezed in a manner putting little babies to shame...

A: achcha chaliye uthiye Mr Sharma...KKN jaana hai...
Ananya ccooed., kissing his nose... & chuckled when Kabir grumbled & complained groggily like a school boy on an early school morning...

She gently brushed his bangs off his forehead...patting his cheek...
K: Ananya sone do na yaar...abhi abhi toh soye the...neend aayi hai...
He mumbled sleepily...rolling over on his stomach..giving Ananya an exquisite view of his toned back...thanks to his workout each morning... 

Suddenly an arm wrapped around her, & Ananya was pulled into her husband's warm embrace...
She sighed feeling his warm breath on her neck...

She lay enclosed in his strong arms for a few minutes before a kiss was placed on her forehead & two naughty eyes stared at her lovingly & mischievously...
K: We barely slept Ananya...what's the hurry?
She loved his morning voice...was always huskier, and se*ierBlushing

Ananya blushed and looked away...
A: toh maine thodi na...kaha tha aapko...raatbhar "vo" karne ke liye...
Ananya muttered shyly...

K: haan toh maine VO sab akele kiya kya? Tum bhi toh...
Ananya gasped and reached out a hand to cover his lips...
A: subah subah ye sab baatein nahi karte...
She whispered and gasped in surprise when she was suddenly pinned beneath her handsome hunk of a husband... 

K: toh phir kaisi baatein karte hai...meri Mrs Sharma? 
Kabir asked intensely...towering over her in all his muscled glory with a single sheet wrapped around his lower half... 

Ananya bit her lip coyly and Kabir leaned in closer and Ananya pushed him away, saying...
A: naashte waali...
Kabir looked at her with big brown innocent eyes and the biggest pout...clutching the area above his heart as if it hurt...

Ananya burst out laughing at the irony of how her husband transformed from the intense, sensual, & passionate lover into a cute, sweet & innocent child...
A: naatak company! 
Ananya admonished playfully...

K: abhi naa jao chodkarrr...
Ye dil abhi bharaa nahiii... 
Kabir sang naughtily and Ananya's cheeks burnt red...
A: shut up!!!! 

Kabir wobbled his lower lip a bit & Ananya shook her head...
A: main aapke liye coffee laati hoon...seriously kabhi kabhi aap mujhe desh ke sabse powerful Editor-in-chief nahi ek chote bachche hai, vo bhi bohot pyaare...
Ananya tried to move away but Kabir pulled her against him...

A:Kabir...
Ananya began...alarmed at his lack of clothing when he suddenly sat up...
K: shhh...
However, Kabir placed his finger on her lips... 

K: vo kal raat ko jo..hua..uh...I'm sorry...Ananya...
Kabir began weakly but Ananya cut him off... 
A: aapne drink ki isliye? 
She inquired & Kabir nodded nervously...

A: agli baar mujhe aise daraay na toh mukka maarke naak tod dungi... 
She stated angrily...
K: haww...apne pati...apne swaami...apne pati parmeshwar ke saath tum aisa karogi? 
He asked with a puppy face & Ananya gave a stern nod...

Kabir again clutched his heart and both burst out laughing together...a moment later...hugging each other...
K: Ananya...actually I meant...I'm sorry...kal raat...m..maine...

A: mujhe bohot special feel karaya? Mujhe har maaine mein apni patni banaya? Poori raat mujhse apne pyaar ka izahaar karte rahe? Mujhe ye ehsaas dilaaya ki jitna pyaar mere husband mujhse karte hai...utna kisi ne pehle kisi se na kiya hoga na kabhi karega? You regret it Kabir?
She asked sadly...looking like a lost puppy... 

Kabir gave a tight lipped smile and shook his head...
K: main chahu tabhbhi kal jo hua use kabhi regret nahi karunga...even if I was drunk...I meant every word Ananya...
Kabir said solmenly...

A: aap bohot achche hai...
Ananya murmured in his hair... 
K: pata hai...
Kabir added arrogantly and Ananya playfully swatted his shoulder...
 Kabir smirked & pressed his lips against her neck over a lovebite in reply...causing her to colour down to her roots...

The bathroom door opened & Kabir stepped out into their master bedroom... 

Suddenly their eyes met for a moment as Kabir reached behind Ananya who seated by the dressing table...
Red hue crawled across the cheeks of the couple before they looked away...

As much as Ananya was getting shy of her husband more than ever before owing to the night before, she was enjoying seeing the mighty, shrewd, manipulative & powerful Editor-in-chief Kabir Sharma blush like a teenager who had just caught sight of his first crush...
He was too adorable with those red cheeks...
Who would have thought that Kabir Sharma was such a cutie?

Kabir cleared his throat awkwardly, looking anywhere but at Ananya...
Ananya blushed as well...tremors ran down her body thinking about the moments of love they had spent...

Kabir quirked an eyebrow at his wife's rather grand outfit...knowing how much she hated extravagant dressing...
A: karwachauth...
Ananya answered shyly...hiding her face in her husband's blazer...

Kabir buried his face in her magnificent curls...inhaling the scent of her strawberry shampoo from her freshly washed locks...
K: tumhe mere liye...I mean...ye vrat...you don't have to...
Kabir was cut off rather mercilessly with soft dainty fingers covering his manly lips...
A: I need to...agle saat janmo tak aapko din raat tang karne ka hak sirf mera hai...
She shushed him...

Ananya heard Kabir's husky chuckle & felt a pair of warm, soft lips kiss her hair parting...

K:phir toh tumhe agle saat janmo tak chidhaane ka hak bhi sirf mera hua...hmm?
He knocked his forehead against her...letting his thumb lazily caress her cheek...leaving a sensuous pattern on her skin in its wake...

A: haan...
Ananya whispered seductively...wrapping her arms around his neck as he found her waist... 
She giggled shyly placed a quick sweet peck on his lips...completely taking him by surprise...
Taking her chance she pushed him away and ran out of their bedroom leaving behind a musical & magical mixture of sweet giggles & tinkling anklets...
Kabir stood there with his usual naughty smirk reserved for his wife intact...

Shaking his head, Kabir strapped on his watch before exiting their shared bedroom himself...

At KKN:

Kabir opened the door for Ananya making her giggle at how gentlemanly he was...
Kabir watched, fascinated...seeing her twirl around in a pretty red saree that in his opinion made her look even more stunningly gorgeous...

Ananya glared at everyone, daring them to say a word against Kabir yet again...but none did fortunately...
Richa tried to talk to her, but Ananya ignored her...
Ronnie and Trisha were nowhere to seen, probably in the PCR for her morning bulletin...

As he settled in his cabin, he still found himself unable to take his eyes off his wife...
A light blush came over his cheeks...turning them a nice shade of baby pink as the last night, his first night with Ananya as her husband in true senses flashed before him...
Oh, he was so irrevocably in love with his wife...

Meanwhile, Ananya too was in the same boat...she however could barely look at Kabir...shying away with a deep blush remembering the previous night...the night Kabir gave her all her wifely rights...
Oh, how she loved this man...her husband...

Khalid's cabin:

Khalid had organised a breakfast meeting in his cabin to discuss some important TRP related aspects...with his colleagues...

Khalid stood up when Kabir arrived...his eyes were apologetical...speaking volumes...
Kabir offered him hus signature smirk...signifying that he was completely fine...and Khalid grinned...

Kabir settled down next to Khalid on the couch, nodding formally towards Malvika as a greeting...
Malvika hot up and strutted over to where he was sitting & to his horror plopped down besides him...

Mal: Kabir...here...
Malvika was inched way too close to Kabir on the couch & tried to hand him a plate of food she'd made him...

K: Um...no thanks Malvika...mujhe bhook nahi hai...I'll grab something later...
Kabir answered curtly before loosing himself in his phone again...

Mal: oh c'mon Kabir! Its not wise to skip meals...thoda toh khaalo...
Malvika cooed trying to feed him the rice she had scooped up in the spoon...

K: With due respect Malvika, tum na toh meri maa ho na hi biwi...so please...I know very well ki mere liye kya achcha hai aur kya nahi...
Kabir stated gruffly, before shifting away from a cross Malvika...

As the meeting progressed, Kabir coughed lightly & Malvika sprung up again...
Mal: Kabir iss baar main kuch nahi sunungi...
She cried out in fake worrry...

K:Malvika...
Kabir held out a hand but Malvika simply took the glass towards his lips...

Kabir immediately covered his mouth and got up...
K: Dammit Malvika! What is your problem? Maine kaha mujhe nahi peena paani! Don't u get it? 
He snapped...irritated by Malvika's attempts to woo him all the time...why couldn't this woman understand that he was married to the love of his life...very happily! 

Mal: Kabir main toh...
Malvika began...
Khalid, who was smirking secretly all the while now stood up...

Kh: well Kabir...I know ki tumhe bhook kyu nahi hai...but don't worry my boy, your secret is safe with me...
He winked playfully at Kabir who cleared his throat awkwardly seeing Khalid wiggle his eyebrows teasingly at him...

Mal: kaisa secret? 
Malvika immediately wanted to know and Kabir shook his head...
Khalid cleared his throat before answering Malvika...

Kh: uh...well...its not in my place to say dear...sorry...
Khalid winked at Kabir who now smirked...
Malvika huffed but let the matter go...

Kh: okay people! Back to work purpose...this week, Khaas Khabre Kabir Sharma ke Saath is on a whole new league...agar 1 position se upar koi position hoti, toh vo bhi kam pad jaati...Kabir you are just so precious to KKN! Single handedly tumne hume kaha se kaha pohcha diya! Just great! 
Khalid gushed...
Kabir only nodded in acknowledgement, ignoring Manav's scowl...

Kh: followed by Rohan's bulletin, then Baby's bollywood & Trisha's weather bulletin...
Khalid added...

M: aur mera show Khalid? Aakhir iss channel mein Kabir Sharma ke alaava aur bhi log hai...
Manav snapped, causing Khalid to loose all the control he was having since yesterday's party...

Kh: That's enough Manav Gupta! You WILL mind your tone when you address or mention my Editor-in-chief & your SENIOR...you get it? 
He snarled making Manav withdraw but continue to fume...

Kh: aur tumne poocha hai, toh tumhe bata doon...8 ki baat is just going downhill aur kyu nahi? Jab uska anchor apne show ke content ki jagah apne Editor-in-chief ki personal life ke content mein zyaada interested hai...am I right? 
Manav was about to reply, but the furious Khalid was having none of it...

Kh: wait till KL hears about this...He'll...
He growled warningly but Kabir raised a hand in the air to stop him...

K: that will be all Khalid...leave it...
He said calmly...it didn't look like someone had just insulted him...
Kh: Kabir tumne mujhe kal bhi roka tha...but now its...
Khalid began but Kabir shook his head...

K: its okay...
He completely...
K: I'll turn 29 this year Khalid, mujhe bachpan se jali kati sunne ki aadat se hogayi hai...apni family se...bahar waalo se...sabse...shayad mere maa baap bhi jaha bhi vo hai vaha se mujhe koss rahe honge...but frankly speaking...I DON'T. CARE! 
Mujhe koi fark nahi padta ki koi mere baare mein kya sochta hai...aur jiss cheez ki hume parwaah nahi, vo cheez kisi reaction ke layak nahi hoti...Ananya ke akaava koi mujhe kya samajhta hai, mere baarein mein kya sochta hai...I really don't care! So drop it...
Kabir said this in deadly yet eerily calm voice which had managed to intimidate Khalid a bit...making him nod briefly and dismiss their session...

Conference Room:

Kh: Ladies & gentlemen! Presenting Kabir Sharma...who has not only bagged the best anchor & best journalist of the year award but also the Editor of the year in his very first year!!! Cheers to him!!!!
Khalid announced and the entire room broke into an applause for Kabir...

Ananya blew a kiss at him secretly...
Kabir's cheeks deepened a shade yet he managed to keep a smug look on...giving his wife a playful wife followed by his signature smile when she looked stunned with gradually reddening cheeks...

In the midst of the meeting, as everyone took a small coffee break, Ananya brought a mug of the steaming hot brew...
Placing the mug before Kabir, she quickly made her way to her chair...
The look on her face told Kabir that she was upto something & one look at his coffee with a heart shape of fresh whipped cream on top proved it...

Kabir smiled a lovely smile at her gesture...as much as the stern senior inside him wanted to reprimand her for her childish acts, the sweet husband in him couldn't bring himself to not adore her cute antics...and obviously the sweet, doting husband won...
Even though he knew that he couldn't drink the coffee she had so lovingly prepared for him because he was fasting for her, she didn't know this & he loved her care... 

Unfortunately for them, Malvika who's chair was too close to Kabir's, saw this...
Sneering at Ananya, she spoke...

Mal: lagta hai iss office ke reporters yaha ka decorum aur rules sab bhoolte jaa rahe hai...
K: Kya matlab? 
Kabir eyed her suspiciously...
Smiling coyly at Kabir, she trailed a hand over his shoulder...

Mal: oh Kabir, not you. Just generally...ab Ms Ananya ki harkate hi dekhlo...seriously you behave like Kabir is your first crush or something...ridiculous! 
She scoffed at the coffee much to Kabir's displeasure...

Kabir glanced at his wife who was confidently looking at Malvika in the eye...
A: Kabir mere pati hai Malvika...as a matter of fact I can look at him any way I like...and yes you are right about him being my first...but not crush...love...
Ananya said with a smile...

Mal: oh please! Aur vaise bhi...ye protocol ke against hai...KKN ke clause 6A ke according KKN ke do employees aapas mein professional relationship ke alaava aur loi relation nahi rakh sakte...
Malvika told the bored looking conference room smugly...

K: & what makes you think Malvika ki ek chote clause je liye main apni biwi ko chod dunga...ye galati main ek baar kar chuka hoon...dobaara nahi...Ananya & I are a blissfully happily married couple...and trust me when I saw blissfully happy...
Kabir gave Ananya a smirk while she smirked back at him seeing Malvika's angry face...

A: Malvika, the fact is that I love my husband...bhake hi humaari shaadi bure haalaaton mein hui, lekin ab mujhe Kabir se pyaar hogaya hai...aur maujhe kisi ka darr nahi hai...ye coffee mein heart toh bohot choti baat hai...when I love someone, I don't hesitate to show it...main koi affair nahi kar rahi...aur Editor-in-chief or not, apbe pati se pyaar karma galat nahi hai...
She declared in front of her shell-shocked colleagues & husband...

Kabir was shocked would be an understatement...
He had never expected Ananya to openly proclaim her love for him in front of the whole office...
Richa stood up with a huff, marching out but Ananya ignored her...

A: Thanks to you Malvika & of course Manav sir...aapki kal ki MEHERBAANI ki vajah se hi main jaan paayi ki main Kabir se kitna pyaar karti hoon...I.love you Kabir...
She turned to her husband as she said the last line...
Like never before, Kabir's face lip up with huge, rare dimpled grin...

Malvika stood up with huff & stormed off...leaving behind an uncomfortable yet secretly happy Khalid...

Kh: uh...I guess that's the end of the end of today's meeting...back to work, ladies & gentlemen...

Soon Ananya & Kabir were the only ones left in the conference room...
Kabir pressed his lips against Ananya's soft cheek, clasping her dainty hand in his...
K: I love you too darling...
He whispered huskily in her ear as he lead her out, causing her blush as usual...only finding her blush nore prettier than every last time...

( SCROLL DOWN FOR THE REST OF THE CHAPTER PLEASE 😃) 
Edited by akyabiggestfan - 5 years ago