pls read..hit like and give feedback ..
you know It means a lot..❤️
and thanks a lot for your feedback on part 9..🤗

scroll down for update in next post.
Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago

Madhu sat on her chair and Mukund came and sat too in front of her..

"Mukund I wanna talk to you..where were you btw and why the hell you spoke all that in fashion show ..the announcement and all !!

"Chill Madhu ..chill ..i didn't knew you are that much angry ..its was just a thing ..don't take it seriously..

He was so relaxed.

"It was just a thing !! how could you say this ? in front of whole media you said this and now just ignoring it ?Madhu was not in mood to chill.

"Madhu ..pls don't you know that these kind of promises are being made in our field..so why so angry ?

"No..noo..you are wrong ..esp our company don't do these things ..i am sure of that but first time you did it ..and you are answerable for this ..would you have done it even if it was your company ??

"My company !! huh Madhu you are doubting my loyalities ..

"And I am not sorry for that ok..after what you have did ..i have full right to ask ..just tell me your answer..

Madhu was looking at his face straightly..

"Hello ..excuse me ..if you doubt me so much than why not give me opportunity to share your responsibilities ..infact I wanted to say something good to you but you started other thing ..

"What kind of good thing you wanted to share with me ?? I am already hell disappointed with you ..

"And you are not disappointed by your Mr.Rk whom you trust most..he can give you the desired figures ..he is so capable na ..so he will give you double ..triple profits ..right !

Mukund ..keep Rk away of this ..you are my friend first and than work here so just answer me without giving any references..

"Come on Madhu ..what happened to you ?? I am your friend na ..so why so doubtful about me ??

I think you just need to relax and listen to me ..i have been your friend for years and now I think we can be partners not just in office but in real life too ..i know you ..you know me so why not we just ...

Madhu was shocked ..

"Enough Mukund ..pls stop ..what are you saying ? "

"What am I saying ?? its better to marry a person who is your best friend ..isnt't ?

"Hey hey give me a min..do you think I am unmarried till now so its better to marry you !! plss how could you even imagine it ?? "

"Madhu I am just being pratical ..just think na..my intentions are not wrong..and Auntyji is so worried about you ..your marriage ..than I thought ..we are so good friends..so we can be life partners too..

So I just shared with you ..is it so that I can't share anything with you ?? you can atleast listen na!!

Being your friend..i am worried for you ..i can't see you sad..i think it's the right time to take decision about yourself..

"Right time ?? what right time ?? Mukund if you want..you can marry na..why suddenly this mercy on me ?? and how you thought of it even?? I just can't understand ..ours is pure friendship ...at least for me..

"Madhu ..Madhu ..pls don't get me wrong ..i just wanna help you ..we can do contract marriage of you want ..just for Auntiji ..you know na ..how much I respect her ..you are not ready for marriage ok fine ..but I was just suggesting that ..our marriage will be to show others that we are couple ..but in real ..you can live as you wish ..its just that we are good friends so I ..

She cut her off..and said ..

"Haah! Pls stop Mukund...i have always seen you as my good friend yes ..on whom I can count upon..

But this is beyond my understanding ..if it was in case that I was really helpless or my mother was saying something to you ..or asking for help ..than I can understand out of friendship and good terms ..you may have propose me ..but this way ..its just ..

"Madhu you are getting me wrong ..i can explain..

"No Mukund ..you listen to me..pls..

She took deep breath and said ..

"Ok ..in whatever way you thought about it ..whether for your auntyji ..pls even if you think so than also it's a no from me..fine.. I might sound rude but I understand ..you might thinking in some other way and I don't want to hurt you but pls don't raise this topic again ..we are just friends..remember this..and about Auntyji ..i will handle this all and she knows me well ..i don't think it's a prob..i will take my decision on time ..also just forget this all marriage thing in your mind and also remember even that you are thinking for company's betterment ..than also don't take decisions yourself ..first tell me and discuss..

"Ok ..ok relax pls Madhu ..and so sorry if I have hurted you in any way ..i will take care of it in future..

"That's good .. and hope you will not disappoint me again..i wanted to discuss some other topic in detail but for now ..excuse me ..see you..

"Sure..sure..

She turned her face around and just than her phone rang ..she took up call and said she is coming ..and left the cabin..leaving him behind ..and he just picked up the glass of water and threw it on floor..

~~~~0~~~~

Madhu checked the new arrivals in the concerned dept. and than went in garden area..she was so upset ..prev she was feeling better but not now ..this is not done ..Mukund !! how can he be so irresponsible ?? and how can he thought of helping in such a way ..means he actually thought that this is the way to end her loneliness and to make her happy ?? this all ..she was  not getting It and she was not getting good vibes as well..plus he is not at all feeling bad for saying this all ..he is not sounding actually sorry this time..he is not the same Mukund like prev..she knew ..her best friend Mukund ..for years.

Suddenly she was feeling very low..

She remembered convo with Rk which was heart touching ..how much understanding they have..and now Mukund  ..his behavior looked so strange ..don't know why? may be coz he gave that proposal ..it was indeed a proposal of marriage..next she didn't expected it from him ..than she actually wanted to believe that his intention was good but somewhere her heart was doubting ..

She thought after so much thinking that she will keep this to herself and not discuss with  her mom even..and will try to observe in Mukund's behavior more deeply ..something is not right ..

~~~~0~~~~

In evening ..she could not met Rk ..both of them had urgent works ofcourse of company ..so they have to go to diff places ..they had a Whats App convo and decided to met later..though she was trying to..pretend to be happy but Rk doubted that her mood is off..but she somehow convinced him that nothing as such ..she is waiting for meeting ..and Rk said her to take care..and he said that he is listening to the same song while on the way {in car} which was the reason for their day meeting..and which made them close..

She blushed and said oh..she will also listen it now..she was about to but could till now..

Both was bit satisfied after talking and waiting for meeting.

~~~~0~~~~

Mukund on the other hand was thinking almost whole day after he met Madhu and his eyes were beaming ..like if he had thought of  something else now ..for sure something was cooking in his mind.

~~~~0~~~~

Rk was feeling so happy after talking to Madhu and he was remembering how Madhu got angry first and than she listened to him..uff!! he just can't believed ..how it all happened..he was planning a surprise for Madhu.

----------------

Thanks Friends..😳
Deepti.

Sujitharajan thumbnail
Anniversary 7 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Superb update dear...Madhu didn't like mukund's proposal for marriage...The idiot mukund was planning something...
Madhu had doubt on mukund...Waiting for rishbala's meeting and rk's surprise...
Thanks for pm dear...
annukumari007 thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update dear..
Loved it,
Eagerly waiting for the next part
Please update soon...
Thanks for the pm...:)
khwaishfan thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail + 7
wonderful update! well written!  Mukund proposed and Madhu is upset! 

continue soon 
RM14 thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Thanks lots.
will reply you all separately too friends. 😳
Edited by RM14 - 5 years ago
Srivalli.t thumbnail
Anniversary 10 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Awesome update!!
Loved it.