Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
PART 8

Ishra were hugging each other tight, ishita was stroking his back while he was still sobbing silently. Ishita kissed his temple very softly and said -shh raman, don't cry. Dont cry, bachcha. I am here with u. 

Raman -mujhe chod kar nahi jaogi naa kabhi. I don't have anyone other then u. Koi mera khayal nahi rakhta, sirf tum rakhti ho. Please mujhe chod kar mat jaana. Maine kuch nahi kiya hai, kuch bhi nahi kiya. Don't leave me ever. He was saying hiding more into her.

Ishita almost cried hearing his words and said -aisa kyun bol rahen hai, u have everyone. Maa -papa, bhai, sab toh hai aapke paas. 

Raman -but koi aata toh nahi mere paas. All r busy in their own world ,maa apni party mein, papa business mein.kisi ke paas time nahi hai mere liye. I am all alone, sabne mujhe chod diya. Main pagal hoon naa. He said innocently. 

Ishita stroked his back and said -nothing like that, koi ho naa ho, Main hoon naa aapke paas. Aur hamesha rahungi. U please stop crying. She said wiping his tears. 

He nodded and hide more into ishita. She wanted to hate him, be angry on him, but seeing his vulnerable condition and innocence, she can't even think of him as culprit .she was just looking at his innocent face and thinking, if he is not the culprit then who is. 

Seeing ishita lost in thoughts, Raman said -kya soch rahi ho. 

Ishita -kuch nahi, just usual and u promise. U will never do such stunt. Hamesha apna khayal rakhenge. 

Raman -no, u have to take care of me. Mujhe mera khayal rakhne nahi aata. Dekho mujhe bhookh lagi hai, but Maine bhookh ko rok kar rakha hai, kyunki mujhe toh khana khane bhi nahi aata. He said innocently making ishita realise that he must be hungry. 

Ishita -aap chalo room mein, main khana le kar aati hoon. 

Raman -nahi, Main bhi chalunga tumhare saath, warna param tumhe phir se pareshan karega. 

Ishita smiled and said -ok, we will go together. She said and both went to kitchen. 

Ishita took food for raman and herself and both went to their room. 

Ishita sat next to raman and start feeding him while Raman was busy in playing with mintu. 

Ishita -raman, thik se baithiye, mujhe khilane mein problem ho rahi hai.she was saying when raman said -achcha ishi, tumhare tummy mein sachchi mein baby hai?? 

Ishita look at him and he look at her all cutely.she said-raman don't irritate me, khaiye chup chap .

Raman made a grumpy face and said -tum hamesha daanti ho mujhe, kitni buri baat hai. hum toh hum phir se friends hai naa, then why u r scolding me. Nahi khana mujhe. He said and turned opposite side. 

Ishita -raman, aap please gussa mat hoiye. Ok, haan hai baby. 

Raman -mera hai?? He asked all excited. 

Ishita nodded in yes meekly. 

Raman -mera baby tumhare tummy mein kyun hai, mere tummy mein kyun nahi. Aur agar tumhare tummy mein hai toh mera kaise hai. Aur agar woh tummy mein hai toh tumhe kaise pata ki yeh mera hai. He asked making ishita look at him thinking how to answer him.

She look at him thinking what to answer him when he repeated the questions. 

Ishita thought to avoid the questions but then thought to explain him. May be she can get any clue. 

She was thinking when Raman said -bolo naa, tumhe kaise pata ki mera baby hai tumhare tummy mein. 

Ishita thought for a while and then said -actually, if a man loves a woman, toh bachcha hota hai. Aur ussi insaan ka kehlata hai. 

Raman -matlab, main samjha nahi. Kaisa pyaar.

Ishita think for a while and said -pyaar Matlab, kiss karna, hug karna, aur bhi bahut kuch. 

Raman -oh toh hug karne se baby ho jaata hai. Toh maine toh maa ko bhi hug kiya hai kai baar, toh unke tummy mein bhi mera baby hoga. Main jaa kar puchun. He said and was going to ask toshiji when ishita hold his hand and said -nahi, mummy ji pregnant nahi ho sakti, aapke bachche se. And don't dare to ask such stupid question to her.

Raman -kyun, tumhe hug kiya toh tumhare tummy mein baby aa gaya, toh maa ke tummy mein kaise nahi aaya. 

Ishita -uff, aapko kaise samjhaun. Aise nahi hota bachcha, it has some other kind of love. Wait uplet me show u. She said and bring the laptop. 

She open the laptop and was searching something to show him, but then stopped and thought, is it right to tell him everything about it. Then thought, he should know everything and start searching for it. 

After sometime, she start showing him the animated video but as he wasn't understanding anything, she showed him another clip of love making. 

Raman saw this and said -chee, what they r doing, shame shame puppy shame. Stop it. 

Ishita stop it instantly and said -yeh karne se baby hota hai.humne aisa kiya hai kya, Raman?? Aapne kabhi mere saath aisa kiya hai kya, yaa kisi aur ko karte dekha hai, she was asking when he said -yes, yeh toh wahin shame shame wali cheez hai, joh humne ki thi, uss raat. He said making ishita shocked. 

Ishita -kya, humne kya tha yeh. But I don't remember, kab raman. 

Raman -arey uss raat, u don't remember. Tum apne kapde utar rahi thi, I was telling u to wear ur clothes but u were not listening. U were feeling too hot and was removing ur clothes. Maine kitni baar mana kiya but u were trying to go out. Maine kaha sabke saamne shame shame ho jayegi, but u were not listening. I was trying to keep u inside the room but tumne mere bhi kapde phad diye and started kissing me here and there. U poked ur nails in my skin aur phir, aur phir. 

Ishita -aur phir kya?? 

Raman -phir mujhe yaad nahi .

Ishita -yaad nahi ka kya matlab, raman. Bataiye mujhe kya hua tha phir, aur mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi. Kab ki baat hai yeh. She was saying when Raman said -mujhe nahi yaad kya hua tha uske baad, aur mujhe itna toh yaad hai, tumhe toh kuch bhi yaad nahi.kitne gande se behave kiya tha tumne uss din. U have scratched me all over my body. Kiss karne ki jagah bite kar liya tha. Red red marks bhi pad gaye the. U have thrown all ur clothes, Maine kitna kaha, ishi kapde pehan lo but u were not listening. Tumhe pata hai next morning maine tumhe kapde pehnaye the, when u were sleeping with me. Aur haan, Maine bhi kuch bhi nahi pehna tha. I was also shame shame puppy shame. Aur puri bed sheets bhi gandi thi, it was all red red. I changed it. Maine itna kaam kiya but u never praised me, balki mujhse gussa ho gayi. Bolo aisa Karna chahiye kya. He said cutely making ishita more shocked. 

Ishita -iska matlab, it really happened between us. Aur yeh bachcha raman ka hi hai. But agar sab kuch sach mein hua hai toh mujhe kuch yaad kyun nahi. It means someone has drugged me but whom. She thought listening to raman's words. 

That's all for now, enjoy and do comment and hit like. Will wait for it. 

cutieruhi thumbnail
Anniversary 9 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 5
Updated next part, enjoy .
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Awesome chappy Di
Update soon Di
Kavya_P thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3