she understands that Toshiji is very angry at her 
Raman takes Ishita to his office actually he is doing a lot for her I do wonder
is it because he is a kind person or is it because she is still his wife 
Divanru thumbnail
Anniversary 8 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 5 years ago
Hi friends back with new update .

Part 10

Ishita settled on her cubical and started doing her work. She was busy in her work when someone knocked the door . She informed that the door is open ,the peon entered and gave her phone to her informing that Raman had send phone off her . She saw the phone and was thinking that,what changes he has done in phone , what she will do if ashok will call again . Ishita was lost in her thoughts when the phone rang ,she looked at the phone and saw it was from unknown number ,she picked the call and found it was Raman . He informed her that he had changed the sim and now ashok will not haress her again . Ishita said thankyou to him ,then hung the call . She then got busy in her work .

It was lunch time and ishita was still working as she hadn't brought any lunch for her.  She thought to go to canteen and have something . Thinking so she went to canteen and settled in a table alone . She ordered a dosa for herself and was waiting for it to come . Till her order arrives she looked around and found the other ladies were looking at her . She gave a smile and they called her to them ,ishita joined them and all introduced each other.  Soon her order roo arrived and all started having their lunch in between casual chitchat . A girl among them asked " ishita how did you know CEO sir ?".

Ishita thought for a while then spoke " we know each other from many days ".

Two three of them signalled something to each other then a girl asked " do you people have affair ".

It took some moment her to register her words then denied saying " no ,nothing like that ".

A girl named Aruna said " that's good that you are just friends, as he is mine ".

Ishita was surprised to see how confidently that girl was claiming Raman as her . When she heard other girls " uff aru you started again, that's bad, you had taken him first and not letting anyone to even look at him ."

Raina- waise I must tell ,sir was looking too handsome today .

Aru - again you eyed on him .

L3- then what should we do, he is drool worthy.

They were talking like this while ishita was listening all this silently and was feeling bad . The lunch break was over but the ladies were still talking when the peon came and informed Aruna that Raman is calling her. The girls started teasing her while she was just blushing which didn't go good with ishita ,she got up in jiffy and almost ran to her cubical . She sat in the chair and tried to concentrate on her work but all she can remember was the ladies talk ,then Raman calling Aruba and her blush . She was trying to ignore the thought that Raman has moved on and in is relationship with other girl but it was much difficult for her to ignore it. Ishita shook her head again and again, to come out from his thoughts but couldn't.  Finally she closed the file and spoke " what the hell , why I m thinking somuch about Raman ji . "

Ishita heart"because she is your husband ".

Ishita's mind" I agree but you don't have any relationship with him from last 10 months ".

Ih - that doesn't mean that he will get involved with other girl .

Im- he is not binded with you so stop thinking about him .

Ih- I m trying a lot but cannot .is he actually in relationship with that girl or she was just talking like that .

Im- why she will talk like that ,there must be something because of which she was talking so confidently and how can you forget that Ramanji has called her and she was blushing.

Ih-(sadly)- that means he has actually moved on .

Im- why not ,he wanted to complete your marriage but it was you who had spoiled everything,  so stop interfering in his life .

She had a long argument between her heart and mind, but didn't got any solution and started sobbing silently on her fate . She cried for sometimes then thought, "why m I crying ,though we don't live together but still I m his wife and if I had not thought about any other man in my life except him how can he move on . And if by chance he had moved on then also being his wife ,she had all the rights to know the happenings of his life and had that authority to question him . "

She decided to go and see what's happening in his cabin and why he had called Aruna. Thinking so she got up ,took a file in her and stepped towards his cabin . She even walked two steps ,then stopped and thought " ye theek to rahega na ,kahin unhone mujhe daanta to ".

She thought for some more times and spoke " let him scold ,atleast it will be clear na ,that he has something with that aruna or not ".

Thinking so ishita was going to his cabin when saw Aruna coming out . She made a sad face thinking she lost the chance to know what's there between them .ishita turned to go back when the peon informed that Raman is calling her .She nodded and went to his cabin and saw him bit frustrated. She was hesitating to enter his cabin when Raman saw her and called in . Ishita spoke meekly " sir did you called me ".

Raman looked at her face and asked " you are ok ".

I- humm .

R- then why your eyes are red and puffy .

I- nothing ,wo to aise .

R- aise hi? ,you were looking ok when we came.

I- sir you called ,koi kaam tha ?

R - yeah ,just wanted to ask ,did you understand what work you have to do .

I- yeah ,I was making a presentation on Singh & co. project ,have a look.

Raman nodded and ishita kept the file in front of him . He was looking at the file while ishita was looking at him ,as she recalled the girls talk ,that he is drool worthy.  She checked him thoroughly and chided herself again " ishita how much you will be cursed ,it will be less . You got a chance to be his life partner but you left him because of someone else. "

She was lost in him when ,he spoke " humm ,you have done a nice job . "

She didn't reacted ,when he said " now take this file and make a new presentation for it".

He passed the file but saw ,she was still lost ,he called her " ishita ,are you listening to me ".

This broke her trance,she got bit embarrass and said "sorry sir , what I have to do ".

R- arey ,I had given this to that Aparna and she had made such disgusting presentation .

He said making a frustrated face ,ishita's eyes beamed with happiness and she asked " so you had called her for this ".

R- yeah ,I had meeting tomorrow morning and see this ,such a bakwaas presentation she had made.

Ishita smiled inwardly and asked " did you scolded her ".

R- then what else I should have done ,she hadn't done anything to praise .

I- she must had got liked that you scolded her .

R- as if I care .

I- you will not manofy her ?

R- kya ,what did you say ? I will manofy her . I m boss of all the employees over here ,so I don't need to manofy anyone even if I scold them everyday ,got that .

Ishita nodded and smiled fully as it got confirmed that Raman has not moved on yet . Raman closed the file and forwarded it to ishita ,she held the file and confirmed " aap Pakka Aruna ko nahi manayenge ".

R- had you lost it ,why are you asking same question again and again .

I- kuch nahi ,bas aise hi .

Saying so she left his cabin ,giving him a dreamy look ,Raman saw her and murmured ," she is totally gone case".

That's all for now,enjoy reading and do comment.

viena_dubal thumbnail
Anniversary 6 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
awesome update 
loved it 
pls update soon its a request 
subhashree126 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Awesome 
Thank you so much for the update 
Please update next part soon